UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New TRU Herald of Galactus Box Set

AllStarMatt

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've ventured into the madness that is TRU in December a few times over the last 2 weeks and there is nothing new.. No boxset or new wave in Salt Lake City so far.

:(

post-140-0-17952500-1323278412_thumb.jpg

Edited by The Vox

I've checked the Houston Bay Brook and Fairmont TRU's 6 or 7 times in the last few weeks with no signs of this set or wave 12. Hope to check the Katy store this weekend. The Bay Brook store has so many packs from older waves that I'm not sure they'll be restocking any time soon.

I've checked the Houston Bay Brook and Fairmont TRU's 6 or 7 times in the last few weeks with no signs of this set or wave 12. Hope to check the Katy store this weekend. The Bay Brook store has so many packs from older waves that I'm not sure they'll be restocking any time soon.

Katy mill's mall store did not have anything as of last weekend, same for westheimer, bunkerhill, and willowbrook.

I was thinking of going to baybrook and fairmont tomorrow when I return my library books to UH, but I guess I will wait till next week, since your saying they haven't got them in yet (no point in wasting gass). Thanks for the heads ups!

Katy mill's mall store did not have anything as of last weekend, same for westheimer, bunkerhill, and willowbrook.

I was thinking of going to baybrook and fairmont tomorrow when I return my library books to UH, but I guess I will wait till next week, since your saying they haven't got them in yet (no point in wasting gass). Thanks for the heads ups!

I was at Bay Brook on Monday and Farimont yesterday. May try Farimont again tommorrow. I'll let you know if I happen to find them there or in Katy.

I was at Bay Brook on Monday and Farimont yesterday. May try Farimont again tommorrow. I'll let you know if I happen to find them there or in Katy.

Still no luck in Houston at Fairmont TRU (on Friday) or Katy TRU (on Saturday).

I just got back from Katy and Bunkerhill...nothing... <_<

Curious....did Fairmont have the new ToysRUs wave in (wave 12 I think w/ Balder & Crossbones)?

Curious....did Fairmont have the new ToysRUs wave in (wave 12 I think w/ Balder & Crossbones)?

I wish...I keep thinking they will get them in any day because they're actually pretty low on minimate inventory overall. Baybrook is flooded with old peg warmers so I don't have much hope for them stocking anything new for a while. I'll let you know when/if they turn up at either place.

I wish...I keep thinking they will get them in any day because they're actually pretty low on minimate inventory overall. Baybrook is flooded with old peg warmers so I don't have much hope for them stocking anything new for a while. I'll let you know when/if they turn up at either place.

Found Marvel TRU wave 12 at willowbrook however, the chase figures were already gone. So hopefully the other stores will get them in soon. When Captain America through the ages came out only around half of the Houston TRU got them in (same for the Secret Wars Box Set, if I recall). Hence, I hope I do not have to drive all over the place to find the Herald of Galactus set.

I found all of wave 12 (Civil War Cap/Arnim, Armored Thor/Beta Ray Bill, 1st app Thor/Balder and Cap/Crossbones) at the Toy R US at 249 and FM 1960 in Houston. I was there around 1:00pm and they loads of 'em.

I still can't find the Galactus Box Set. I'm not even sure if it's still out. I might have to run to ebay on this one but I was hoping to save on the shipping.

Edit:

Let me know if anyone needs theses and you have stuff on my trade list. Let's trade! :thumbsup:

Edited by jason4444

I found all of wave 12 (Civil War Cap/Arnim, Armored Thor/Beta Ray Bill, 1st app Thor/Balder and Cap/Crossbones) at the Toy R US at 249 and FM 1960 in Houston. I was there around 1:00pm and they loads of 'em.

I still can't find the Galactus Box Set. I'm not even sure if it's still out. I might have to run to ebay on this one but I was hoping to save on the shipping.

Edit:

Let me know if anyone needs theses and you have stuff on my trade list. Let's trade! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the heads up Jason. I went the other night, after I read your post and got the last Crossbones & Balder sets at Willowbrook! Once my Heralds set is delivered from TRU (in route now), I will finally be caught up on my Marvel minimates just in time for Dormammu's arrival on the 28th.

The eBay listing shut down due to "product not being available." :(

I bought the set from the TRU ebay store and got a immediate refund.

I finally got the set from toysrus.com. I got it in today and of course the package was crushed. My last 2 minimate purchases from them have arrived damaged. Anyone here have the same problem with the TRU shipping? Will they resend you a new one?

I had ordered two of these through the online/in-store dress shipping deal on Monday. Along with the Balder two-pack and an extra SDCC MvC 4-pack. The later shipped first, via UPS, in separate boxes, and will not be here for another week. The two Herald sets arrived today, in one 9x13x17 inch box, with 6 bubble packs (those air cushions) and an invoice. Fortunately neither box was damaged or bent, despite being able to bounce around over 50% of the box. :glare:

Gotta love TRU

• 1 month later...

It hasn't shown up in the Memphis area either. I normally don't have a problem finding anything at TRU's here. :confused: I know I could order it from TRU.com, but at this point, my pride won't let me order something that I know, I just know, I'll find in the wild. :unsure: