UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New TRU Herald of Galactus Box Set

AllStarMatt

After asking my local TRU helpful (Her really is) employee to search the system; I was bummed. There are/were only 12 (hopefully that is cases) in the DC with no pending manifests. Look like it may take a while to get these. :confused:

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>shrug< I would have liked to have an extra set, and if by some miracle I find them retail this season I probably will get them. But cash was low when these showed up, so one set is all I got. No Madam Masque and Red Ghost for me yet. Ah, well.

Guess that's how we're different, Miry, as I will almost always choose the custom over the regular release. It takes a special Minimate for me not to ruthlessly tear it apart, and Morg and Nova are not those Minimates (Galactus is, however). I'd rather have a finished Madame Masque and headless Nova then the other way around.

Edited by hellpop

According to TRU.com, they have at least 999 of these in-stock! :wacko:

EDIT: Scratch that, looks like there is an inventory foul-up at TRU.com, go figure!

Meanwhile, I had forgotten that I had 2 $5 Rewards coupons that expired yesterday that I forgot to use, and just for kicks I thought I would try them today and they actually went through without any error! We'll see if my order actually ships...

Edited by youbastards

If any of you are in the southern LA section, I found a whole row of these puppies at the Toys R Us in Torrance. But this was at least a week ago.

I had a helluva time getting Nova's tiny hairpiece out so I could attach her to flame base. I had to freeze her, then use some pliers (wrapped with packaging material so I didn't damage the figure). But I love this set. Morg is such a cool figure, and Galactus is pretty neat.

Meanwhile, I had forgotten that I had 2 $5 Rewards coupons that expired yesterday that I forgot to use, and just for kicks I thought I would try them today and they actually went through without any error! We'll see if my order actually ships...

Just got a shipping confirmation at the discounted prices. Looks like if you forget to redeem TRU Rewards by the expiration date, try to do it ASAP and it might go through.