UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Shockini's....

bruticus

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why everybody hates on Shockinis around here. Maybe it's because Shockinis are far superior to Minimates and you are all jealous.

Or, it could be that we all hate Shockinis because they really really suck. Yeah, that sounds more like it. But at least we don't have a hundred posts from Mr. ShockerToys spouting off about how great his toy is and how all three members of his forum are eagerly waiting to see the prototypes from his newest license, "Star Cats and the Real American Heroes of the Universe." ;)

Those are ugly as sin. I did see a Beefcake da Mighty figure though. I hope they have a whole lineup pf GWAR figures.

I'm pretty sure GWAR has pulled the license from Shocker. (That's the consistent rumor I've been hearing for about 4 months now.)

I don't know why everybody hates on Shockinis around here. Maybe it's because Shockinis are far superior to Minimates and you are all jealous.

Or, it could be that we all hate Shockinis because they really really suck. Yeah, that sounds more like it. But at least we don't have a hundred posts from Mr. ShockerToys spouting off about how great his toy is and how all three members of his forum are eagerly waiting to see the prototypes from his newest license, "Star Cats and the Real American Heroes of the Universe." ;)

I have a feeling Gwarff isn't here because of a few individuals he knows would bust his balls until he left and never returned. (I know a couple of us have his IP around somewheres....) :biggrin:

Wow that sucks. I was all excited when I heard about upcoming Maxx and Scud figs (the 6-inchers, not the Shockinis or whatever). Then I saw their godawful Maxx proto and I was only excited about the Scud figure (which looks to be their only not-fugly sculpt). Then I read all the "love" for ShockerToys here and elsewhere, and it sounds like it might not even see the light of day.

The only upside is that several of the insults in this thread made me laugh out loud

• 2 weeks later...
Newsflash, I burnt mine to death and they melt lovely *nods*

I'm gonna melt mine when I have a camcorder. Do it to death metal like whomever suggested forever ago. :D

Newsflash, I burnt mine to death and they melt lovely *nods*

I'm gonna melt mine when I have a camcorder. Do it to death metal like whomever suggested forever ago. :D

It's worth it just because they're Shockini's :P

• 2 months later...
I'm not familiar with Shockinis. I certainly can't buy them in stores....

OK, that's it! For the past several months I've been wondering who did what to the Reideen1313 I once knew and loved! Is it Skrulls? Grey aliens? What have you done with Reideen, you b***ds!?!?

I'm not familiar with Shockinis. I certainly can't buy them in stores....

OK, that's it! For the past several months I've been wondering who did what to the Reideen1313 I once knew and loved! Is it Skrulls? Grey aliens? What have you done with Reideen, you b***ds!?!?

In a word "Staff"... :P The only way to tame those who screw with authority is to make them authority ;)

Actually the real reason is that we had him Neutered ;)

T.

I can see that there is an 'in' joke here.....but can ol' gramps come aboard?

There's a lot of history with the Shockini guy, and it involved a couple of people from here.

Other than that there's not a lot I can say as I don't want to drop anyone in it.