UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Shockini's....

bruticus

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...melt them down into little Shockini puddles of goo.... :D

...and record a video of it. Then put some heavy death metal music underneath. Throw in a couple girlie scream sound effects on top. Finally, throw it up on youtube for the masses to enjoy. :)

I've always wanted to do something like that. :)

You've seen the ring right?

Shockinis are like that, evil, evil I tell you.

You can only break the curse if someone else willingly takes them.

Bwahahahah

Oh, god, you tricked me!!! Hey Shanester, want some "free" shockinis? :P

Yeah I gots it.

Because both of you want the same colour Im gonna get a third party to post them, that way even I wont know who you're getting.

They'll be going in a couple of days as I have loads of stuff to post.

Who would've thought people wanted these things, bizzare.

Because both of you want the same colour Im gonna get a third party to post them, that way even I wont know who you're getting.

I'm cool with whatever colour i get but white would save me some time when it comes to customising it into a 501st Clone Trooper...And it's appreciated once again...

And i had to check you got my PM cos i've never used an Invision board before (Or at least i don't think i have) now, i've always been a Proboards user...

I'll give you puzzle pieces if you DON'T send them to anyone and if you'll melt them down into little Shockini puddles of goo.... :D

Grin I think I just found another project to put on my list... :D

oh and as for the mez-its/ Kubricks nope I quiet like them, esp the SexPistols set Kubricks did... it totally rocks( Punks?)

T.

Kubricks are cool, but a little too expensive to get around here. They are like larger LEGO minifigs, and that's definitely not a bad thing.

Mez-Itz are neat (especially the Predators) but they suffer from some quality issues like brittle hands that break too easily and the shoulder posts tend to snap off without too much pressure.

Of the two, I'd say Kubricks are better.

I like the Lego minifigs and consider them the spark that started Kubricks, Mez-its, & Minimates.

I have the Mez-its Alien and its an OK figure IMO. Not real crazy about them, although I love the licenses those guys have. Horror movie minimates would be awesome.

I have a few Kubricks. Thats another company with some great licenses. Star Wars minimates?! The artwork is great but they are too clumsy IMO.

Thanks to MV, I have quite a nice collection of Lego Star Wars minifigs.

Mez-Itz are neat (especially the Predators) but they suffer from some quality issues like brittle hands that break too easily and the shoulder posts tend to snap off without too much pressure.

I had exactly the same problem with my "Hunter" Predator's hand. After carefully glueing the hand back together the spear now just sits on the base instead... The Robocop set is OK although i only really got it for ED-209 aand Robo...

I have a few Kubricks. Thats another company with some great licenses. Star Wars minimates?! The artwork is great but they are too clumsy IMO.

I've only ever picked up a few Kubricks, mainly Venom, Omega Red and Azrael but i'm keeping my eyes open on ebay for a Kubrick Sandtrooper to add to my collection...

As for Star Wars Lego figs, i've only ever got the ones that i've got with my vehicles. Seen a few i would like but it's getting my hands on them that's the problem...

While miniMates are the obvious favorite on this board, I'd say most other block and/or mini figures are respected around here. Some of us even collect others lines (*gasp!*). Me, I'm a Mez-Itz completist (building an Alien army, while I'm at it), then have at least a sampling of any other block figure I can get my hands on.

Shockinis are an average product, they get such a negative reaction in many parts of the community because due to the politics of the company.

And I must commend the membership here for you calm and controlled responses to this thread. ;)

Shockinis are an average product, they get such a negative reaction in many parts of the community because due to the politics of the company.

Now see, being pretty new to the scene and not being a hardcore collector and what not i've missed all the stuff about the politics of the company.

• 1 year later...

Ewww.... Those are Shockini's But looks like they have managed to get the lamest collection of licenses ever!

So nothing new except it looks like they might have a license that they actually got to proto stage :o The guy who runs the place is known for running his mouth of at having 'this or that' license with little ever coming of it.

T.