UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Headset suggestions?

I'm looking for headset to use mainly for gaming, preferable wireless. Does anyone have any suggestions because the headset that came with my 360 is killing me. I've noticed that Costco has these Turtle Beach Earphones, but I don't know anything about them. Plus, it looks like a lot of trouble for something I want to either put on my ears or just plug into the controller. So if anyone has any feedback or suggestions I'd appreciate it.

Not sure how much you are wanting to spend, but I've got this wireless Turtle Beach Ear Force set, and my only complaint is that the audio will drop for a few seconds occasionally, but that is most likely due to some type of wireless interference in my home.

Their headsets are pricey, but comfortable, and the 7.1 channel works really well, especially when gaming.

I myself rock the Turtle Beach earforce x4 (not even made anymore) which features wireless 5.1 surround sound. i think you can get it for about $100. I am looking to upgrade though to the new PX5 but my gf is holding me back since mine "work just fine".

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll do some research on these and some suggestions from the BD forum. I want to mainly use it for gaming, but wouldn't mind if I could use it in watching stuff as well ;)

I myself rock the Turtle Beach earforce x4 (not even made anymore) which features wireless 5.1 surround sound. i think you can get it for about $100. I am looking to upgrade though to the new PX5 but my gf is holding me back since mine "work just fine".

I might eventually pick up the PX5 MJT. Someone recommended it on another board too and then I watched a review on it. Seems very versatile and upgradeable to whatever your needs are. Of course my only apprehension is the price tag. This was the cheapest I could find it. Still I need to get the tv mounted and some shelves on the wall for the components first before committing to something that expensive. Tritton also seemed to be a name the BD forum mentioned, but I have no idea if this is a major upgrade or anything about their product. Does anyone know anything about them?

• 2 weeks later...