UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Mystery Man's Minimate and Lego Modifications

Absolutely gorgeous. I'm a hardcover snob myself, but recently I've decided that instead of hunting down old masterworks, I would just wait for the Epic Collections to release the eras I want to have most. Also, I wouldn't have to deal with pesky numbering on the side. 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! I’ve definetly been playing the long game with the Masterworks. Every one, same cover style. But then they changed the top of the spine ever-so slightly. Drove me mad. It took about a year but I finally “caught up” to the new releases. This was back in 2011 or so. Been getting them ever since. If I hadn’t, I’d absutely be doing the Epics. And as it is I have most of those as well just because I’m a completist nut!

Do you remember those Marvel Premiere Hardcovers with the different colored metallic spines? I’ve got all those too and feel like the Epics are the next version of them.

2 hours ago, Mystery Man said:

Do you remember those Marvel Premiere Hardcovers with the different colored metallic spines? I’ve got all those too and feel like the Epics are the next version of them.

Yes! I'm still trying to get the rest of those I wanted. Mostly just those that can give me a good run of any one title. Still need the Korvac Saga and Coming of the Beast volumes and that'll give me Avengers #138-177. I think that's the numbering, at least.