UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate Multiverse Chat!

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.php?autocom=chatpara

Righ this is a baddly set up quick test thing to see if there is any interest. (Before I code/buy a decent chat client)

My thoughts were we could have a chat, and such on a weekend evening, mich be a good plan, might not be.

So drop by the room if you fancy it.

After a couple of weeks of semi-official chats I'll assess its popularity to see if its worth making it a full time regular thing.

That's cool, I'm off and will check it out when I get home. :)

Yes sadly it's a fortress. I will have to say we have one of the most secured networks I've seen. We had to bend arms just to open ports for a new Vendor app to work properly. They are really paranoid, but I understand.

Well I think we can safely say this is working well.

My personal thoughts are that having the chat room constantly open might not be the best plan as people would tire of it. So I was thinking of making it available only on a weekend, from say perhaps Friday afternoon through to Monday morning.

This way there would hopefully always be a few people kicking around in therre over the weekend.

What do people think?

Well I think we can safely say this is working well.

My personal thoughts are that having the chat room constantly open might not be the best plan as people would tire of it. So I was thinking of making it available only on a weekend, from say perhaps Friday afternoon through to Monday morning.

This way there would hopefully always be a few people kicking around in therre over the weekend.

What do people think?

Good Idea! That way, the forums aren't all "where is everyone?"

I think anytime is fine, but a scheduled meet-up would also be cool.

Always on your time, always around your schedule, "ME, ME, ME, ME, ME."

Well, they don't call me King Shanester Jerkface for nuttin!