UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Prowl-Ar's Customs: Last and Galactic Avengers

Cardinal looks great! Really! Nice combination of parts and those wings work perfect on her! Well done!

And that last pic with Discord an his/her two guards looks like one of those bad 80s action flicks. Well, in a good sense. Somehow. :tongue:

Thanks.

Yeah, the 80's have a lot to answer for. The inspiration for Chaos and Confusion comes primarily from G.I.Joe's Tomax and Xamot along with a touch of Batman's rouges gallery henchmen. I'll be getting their combined bio up tomorrow.

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Codenames: Chaos and Confusion

File Names: Unknown

Powers: None

Chaos and Confusion could almost be the same person except they've both been seen together. At times they've claimed to be twins, however DNA records have proven that they are not genetically related. They have no super human powers but they make up for this with their marksmanship and the fear they inspire during their day jobs. Chaos used to be a lawyer and now works as Discord's male pop star persona's agent. She is right handed and prefers to wear short hair wigs. Confusion on the other hand prefers her wigs long and is left-handed; she was once an accountant but has since started acting as Discord's female persona's agent.

SisterhoodHenching.jpg

I love the Chaos and Confusion (not) twins. i think they look great together as henchmen! A+.

As for the wings above (which also look great) they look like the ones from the 3.75" Marvel Universe line Falcon.

@ winkerbean and Nessex, thanks and the wings are from the MU Falcon however I did have to clip them in order to better fit the size of the custom. Plus, when they were full size, even the screws couldn't hold up the weight.

Codename: Anarchy

File Name: Unknown

Powers: Mental domination of all male minds, electrical discharge from trident and whip

Anarchy is one of Discord's co-workers from the old west that s/he plucked from the time stream and augmented with electrical and mental powers. She has discovered a new life in the present. No longer just the plaything for drunken men, she has gone to the other extreme as a dominatrix with the power to command the male mind. In those she can't dominate mentally she encourages their cooperation using electricity channeled through her trident and barbwire whip.

SisterhoodAnarchy.jpg

Codename: Trauma

Almost nothing is known about Trauma, what is known comes from the state of her victims. Her preferred hunting grounds include sex change clinics and LGBT outreach centers where she poses as a nurse. She then mangles and tortures her victims before killing them. Her preferred weapons seem to be small "toothpick" katanas that can easily be hidden within her lab coat. While she prefers stealth and privacy she has proven in battle to be a highly skilled fighter and shouldn't be taken lightly. Even though she is scantily dressed, she has never been injured in battle. Whether this is actually due to a special ability or her training has yet to be determined.

SisterhoodTrauma.jpg

Codename: Calamity

Powers: enhanced strength and able to speak any language

Calamity claims to be Rosemary's half demon daughter. Whether this demonic ancestry is true or not she does posses incredible strength, near invulnerability and the ability to speak in tongues. While a few have suggested that she is actually the Norse God Loki in disguise that seems unlikely considering the rest of the Sisterhood's members. Even Loki has some standards. One thing of note is the fact that her hammers have no mystical powers, they are exactly as they appear titanium hammers with leather wrapped handles.

SisterhoodCalamity.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks boyd, BannersID, and hellpop.

Yeah, I probably should have held off on posting it for a bit longer but after finally getting it completed I just had to share. It was the Jeffries/Box stories that hooked me on Alpha Flight. I mean, it was a mutant wearing robotic armor with the ability to transform it into whatever he needed at the time including a freaking spaceship. It was like getting Iron Man, X-Men, and Transformers all rolled into a single character and he wasn't even the main character on the team. Now, maybe, I'll have to figure out a way to customize a giant wheel lower torso.

• 3 weeks later...

Madison Jeffries

Civil War Captain America: Jacket, arms, belt, waist, and legs

Halo Spartan (any): Body

Real Ghostbusters Peter: Head

Iron Man Hostile Takeover Box Set Playboy Tony Stark: Hair

Flesh hands and brown feet

Sersi

Civil War Captain America: Jacket, arms, and belt

Deadpool Corps: Hands, waist, lower legs and feet

Femme Fatales Darkchilde: Body

Halo Spartan (any): Upper legs

New Mutants Karma: Hair

Sony Uncharted Chloe Frazer: Head

I've finished another of my Neo Olympian characters.

Codename: Apollo

File Name: Taylor, Dane

Day/Night Job: Chief Security Officer at a solar power research company

Powers: Solar Energy Manipulation

Dane and Diana (Artemis) are Colonel Taylor's twin children. Dane inherited the solar manipulation powers of the God Apollo and is able to channel nearly any form of light through is golden armor. Unlike most of the other Taylors, he isn't happy having to shoulder the responsibilities of a God. He believes, and possibly rightly so, that the Olympian Aliens have an ulterior motive in gifting the family with their powers. However he is loyal to the family and as long as they need him he will be there to help them.

Apollo01.jpg

Apollo02.jpg

Codename: Judgment

File Name: Honesty (No known last name)

Parents: Unknown

Powers: Unknown

No one knows much about Judgment. She claims that she comes from an alternate timeline and that her parents were the New Warriors Justice and Firestar. However she has also claimed to be the daughter of Deadpool and Siryn as well as Taskmaster and Ultraverse Sirin depending on the situation. While tests have confirmed that she is a mutant and that she has a cross-dimensional energy signature that is about all that is known. She has never been seen using any sort of mutant ability relying instead on her guns. Since her arrival she has quickly taken control of the group, much to Avenger's surprise, and even tracked down two new members, Fenrir and Delinquent.

Judgement.jpg

Codename: Delinquent

A.K.A. Spider-Boy

File Name: George Benjamin (G.B.) Parker

Parents: Peter and Gwen Parker

Powers: Spider sense, super strength and agility, wall crawling, and psyonic webbing

Weapons: Web shooters, jump boots, neural disrupter sword, sonic pistol, and a control collar (J.J.)

G.B. hated his life and especially super heroes. His grandfather George Stacy raised him after the Green Goblin killed his mother, Gwen Parker, and the alien Venom consumed his father, Peter Parker. He spent most of his time getting into trouble and detention centers just to be noticed by others. However, during an attack by Venom, in which G.B. was a witness he found himself being saved from falling debris by the creature. It seemed like nothing short of a nightmare as the creature's face pealed back and his own father told him to run before Venom could regain control. G.B. ran but he didn't get far at least for someone in his condition. As the adrenalin kicked into overdrive his latent powers activated and he found himself at the top of the Daily Bugle building.

It didn't take him long to realize that his father was actually the hero known as Spider-Man and that he hadn't been killed by Venom but instead had fallen under the creatures mental control. He confronted his grandfather hoping to learn more about his past. The confrontation finally ends when Captain Stacy admits that he lied to G.W. but it was only to protect him. The argument ended but G.W. promised that it wasn't over since he wanted to know everything about his father. He woke up the next morning only to discover that Captain Stacy had placed a power-limiting collar on him. The PLC was developed by Stark Industries for police forces to use against super criminals. Feeling betrayed G.B. ran away from home for the last time.

Unlike all the other times he had run away, G.B. didn't just wander the streets aimlessly. Instead he headed for the library and started researching the super hero known as Spider-Man. The majority of information came from newspaper articles printed in the Daily Bugle however it was enough for him to discover that the former owner J.J. Jameson had amassed a very large collection of items from both Spider-Man and his greatest enemies before the hero's disappearance. When G.B. tracked down Jameson he intended to trade him Spider-Man's true identity for access to the collection. However what he found was a completely changed old man. When confronted Jameson admitted to being wrong about the hero and that he would do or give anything for Spider-Man's return, if for no other reason then to stop the growing population of alien symbiots secretly taking control of the Earth. G.B. then revealed his own story and his plans to find a way to free his father from Venom's control.

Jameson agreed to help GB in any way possible. Unfortunately they discovered that the only ones that could remove the PLC was either Captain Stacy or its creator Tony Stark. The only thing they could do was contract with a former villain known, as The Fixer, to reduce the nullification effect to its lowest setting. The results were less than satisfying considering the collar often resets to its normal setting at the worst times. To counteract the effects Jameson gave GB Spider-Man's original web shooters, and the formulas for the different webbing that Parker had created. Perhaps the most important being the armor webbing that makes up Spider-Boy's armor. As an added precaution they contracted with the Tinker, for a pair of jump boots to boost GB's agility during power nullification. While picking up the boots GB picked up an energy sword and asked how much it would be. The Tinker just laughed and said that it was nothing more than a toy since it was non-lethal so he could have it for a discount.

Finally prepared for a career as a super hero GB made his way to The Four Freedoms Plaza hoping to contact Mr. Fantastic in order to find a way to battle the symbiot threat. Unfortunately what he discovered was that the team had already been assimilated by the symbiots. While attempting to escape GB was forced through a dimensional doorway. Upon exiting he was confronted by Mr. Fantastic and Spider-Man. After the inevitable fight Mr. Fantastic confirmed that GB was indeed Spider-Man's son and even located the coordinates to GB's home universe, however the symbiot Mr. Fantastic had somehow created an interference machine to keep anyone from traveling back through the doorway. About the only positive of the whole experience was that GB learned the symbiot's weakness to sonic weapons.

He vowed to eventually find his way home and cleanse his world of the symbiot menace. To that end he joined the XL team since they were the only ones devoting all of their time to dimensional gates and the support of those who were reality displaced.

Delinquent.jpg

I've finished another of my Neo Olympian characters.

Codename: Apollo

File Name: Taylor, Dane

Day/Night Job: Chief Security Officer at a solar power research company

Powers: Solar Energy Manipulation

Dane and Diana (Artemis) are Colonel Taylor's twin children. Dane inherited the solar manipulation powers of the God Apollo and is able to channel nearly any form of light through is golden armor. Unlike most of the other Taylors, he isn't happy having to shoulder the responsibilities of a God. He believes, and possibly rightly so, that the Olympian Aliens have an ulterior motive in gifting the family with their powers. However he is loyal to the family and as long as they need him he will be there to help them.

Apollo01.jpg

Apollo02.jpg

I would love to see this guy with that new white magneto helmet from the Age of X boxset

this guy is fantastic, great parts reuse!:thumbsup:

I would love to see this guy with that new white magneto helmet from the Age of X boxset

Now that you mention it I have to agree, thanks for the suggestion. Though I may end up having to paint it gold to match the rest of the armor. Come to think of it, if I'm going to those lengths, I may switch out his gauntlets for the new from that Magneto as well.

Codename: Fenrir

File Name: Logan Fenrison

Parents: Fenris the Wolf and X-23

Powers: Super human strength, weapons mastery, healing factor, shape shifting into a wolf and an extended lifespan.

Logan's life was never what anyone would consider easy especially considering his unique childhood. Being the grandson of Loki and son of Fenris would have been enough to fast track most children for villainy however destiny often has a way of stacking the deck.

His story started after Fenris had escaped his bindings in Asgard. The Wolf quickly made his way to Earth hoping for a quick snack before his predestined meeting with Odin for Ragnarok. Unfortunately the first thing he found wasn't some weak little girl in a red hood. No, she was as much a savage beast as Fenris himself. She quickly proving to him that she was no stranger to fighting claw to claw and Fenris was quickly dispatched. Some might say that Fenris was ensorcelled and therefore didn't fight as savagely as he normally would have, whatever the case may have been, after his defeat he found that not only had his hunger abated but so had his need for revenge against the Gods who had wronged him so long ago. Instead thoughts of the woman known as X-23 plagued him in their place.

At first he believed that he wanted her as he had wanted a great many things, to fill a void in his being. As time passed and they met in battle again he realized that it was more than just wanting to posses her, he needed her whether as an ally or an enemy it didn't matter as long as they were near each other. At times, when he was alone, he even thought that he might actually love her. A thing that until that point he had believed was impossible for being such as him. It was during the heat of battle that the Gods came to chain him once again. He had been fighting X-23, knowing that in the end the villains he had allied himself would loose and that his own sparing would end in a draw, when the Gods attacked full force. They had come in force and had no intention of letting a little collateral damage stop them. Rather than making his escape he used his own body to shield X-23 from the onslaught.

As the Gods brought forth the ribbon to chain him they knew, even in his weakened condition a sacrifice had to be made. The asked who's hand he would demand in payment. Fenris didn't demand a tribute; instead he limped to X-23 and told the Gods that if he had to be bound in chains once more then his only request was that he be bound my the only person he had ever loved. While this stunned many of the warriors Freya took the ribbon from Odin and passed it to X-23 however when she tied it around Fenris' neck it didn't transform into chains instead it became a collar and a leash. At this the Gods were infuriated, especially Tyr, for no simple collar could contain the wolf for long. Odin only smiled and told them that Fenris was bound more firmly than any physical chain ever could. Once the Gods had left Odin informed X-23 that Fenris was now her responsibility but should he ever return to his evil ways they would both be bound by the chains forever.

Two years later during a camping trip Logan was born. Unfortunately within hours of his birth Ragnarok began. Tyr, consumed by unending anger and a hunger for revenge, was transformed into werewolf. He betrayed his brethren and took Fenris' place as the wolf of destruction. Both Fenris and X-23 were transported to Niflheim to suffer for what was believed to be Fenris' prophesied crimes. Little Logan was left to die alone, yet at this tender age his survival instincts were strong. To stay warm he quickly grew a coat of fur. His hungry whining eventually attracted a wolf pack. When they investigated Logan fully transformed into a wolf. He lived with the pack for two years maturing at the same rate as a wolf. As he matured into an adult he came to realize that he wasn't the same as the other wolves in the pack so he set out to discover who and what he truly was.

As he wondered he encountered the werewolf like creatures known as the Hunters in Darkness where his shifting abilities changed him again to resemble them. He only spent a few months with the pack as they slowly moved south ahead of the growing cold. Eventually they encountered human civilization however the great cities were devoid of life. Eventually a strange calling forced Logan away from the pack and into one of the buildings. Inside he found a mace that, when he touched it, transformed him into a human rapidly assimilating much of the information and skills that had been locked away in his Asgardian genes.

The mace, Thunderstrike, instantly transported him to Asgard where he met with his father, the last of the Aesir still alive, Fenris told him of his true identity and about how the fall of Asgard was the tipping point for the new ice age on Earth. Within days the planet would no longer be capable of supporting most life. However his pack would survive, as they had in the past, in suspended animation frozen solid in the ice. Unfortunately Logan wouldn't be so lucky, because of his connection to the fallen realm, he was ageing rapidly and would soon die unless he created a portal to an alternate reality. With his last breath Fenris told Logan to take Mjolnir and Thunderstrike to the remains of Bifrost and slam the two weapons together the resulting energy release in that location would open a doorway just long enough to escape.

Logan followed his fathers bidding. The transportation wasn't easy and if his healing factor hadn't activated even his divine blood couldn't have healed him quickly enough to survive. However when he finally revived he found that his old scars hadn't healed and that he was, once again on Earth, lost in an unknown desert. He quickly discovered that both weapons were no longer mystically charged. So, with no other choice, he headed North hoping to either find his old pack or civilization. It wasn't long before the XL team picked him up.

Unlike most of the other members of the group Logan knows there is nothing to return to in his universe so instead he spends his time trying to find a way to either re-power his weapons or at the very least meet his parents in his current reality.

Ragnarok.jpg

Now that you mention it I have to agree, thanks for the suggestion. Though I may end up having to paint it gold to match the rest of the armor. Come to think of it, if I'm going to those lengths, I may switch out his gauntlets for the new from that Magneto as well.

If you do, i'd really like to see him with the white AoX magneto parts on first. I think the White Helmet might look very cool without painting it.

• 4 weeks later...

The Gatherers

The mission of the Gatherers is to collect and contain artifacts that are deemed to dangerous to be loose in the public domain. Whether the item's origin is through science, magic, or alien contact as long as it has the ability to bestow greater than human abilities on the average person then it falls into the group's domain of responsibility. While there are many rumors as to where the group originated the only thing that is known is that they have artifacts from diverse regions of the multiverse.

Codename: Gauntlet

File Name: Professor Russell Wells

Classification: Human

Artifacts: Iron Gauntlet and Reaper's Sword

Prof. Wells is the current leader of the team and is often the first member to actually handle new artifacts. He is also the only one that knows the true resting place of recovered artifacts. When in the field he is often seen wielding the Reaper's Sword, which protects it's master from all known death magic by turning the spells back on their caster and then absorbing their souls into the blade. The Professor also keeps the Iron Gauntlet with him at all times. The gauntlet is able to shield him from any effects an object may have on him. The Iron Gauntlet is also the key to opening a portal to "The Treasure Realm" where all retrieved artifacts are placed for storage.

prof03.jpg