UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Prowl-Ar's Customs: Last and Galactic Avengers

Gatherers Universe:

Codename: Gun Runner

File Name: Colt Revolver (real name unknown)

Classification: Human

Powers: None

Artifacts: Numerous unnamed guns

If you need a projectile or energy "gun" then Colt either has it, had it, or knows where he can get it. He first came to the attention of the Gatherers when he attempted to "procure" Dr. Jones Hollywood Revolver artifact. Though he failed to get his gun he decided to stay close to the group since they seemed so good at finding special weapons. While he still isn't an official member of the team he often accompanies them when they thing they need extra firepower.

GunRunner.jpg

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soldiers of Horror Universe.

Codename: Wasteland

File Name: N/A

Classification: Lizard Man

Location Discovered: Los Alamos, New Mexico

Primary Specialty: Desert Survival

Secondary Specialty: High Radiation Survival

Wasteland is the newest member of the Soldier of Horror team and I'd like to make an entry on how we tracked him down and captured him. Unfortunately it is more the case that he found us. We found him foraging in the garbage dump at our New Mexico base. The medical science branch claims that he is a lizard that has been mutated through exposure to radiation and that there is no was to tell how old he may be. The tell me that it is likely that he has been around since the early atom bomb tests and that we're just lucky that no one found him before we did.

That at least is the official explanation. After Wasteland proved to be able to figure out and adapt to using weapons and fitting into the base culture at an astounding rate I had Blue do a few off the record tests and we've discovered that Wasteland has just as much Human in him as reptile. Plus it seems that there are a few bits of genes that are not of Earth origin according to Blue. Something tells me that Wasteland was actually created in a lab and received some training before he was released where we could find him.

SoHWasteland.jpg

the big time spidey comes with a translucent orange web line, not sure if you knew.

Yeah, I'm using an extra one of those as a plasma whip effect on another custom. Otherwise I've got to heat the web-line in boiling water and then rapid cool it in ice water to straighten it and have it hold its shape.

However, the part I'm keeping in mind is the web grip hand that comes with the Modern Golden Age Spider-Man. It is already in the shape I need. I'm nothing if not patient so I'm sure it'll eventually be released as a translucent energy effect hand. Even if I have to wait until it is released as an accessory for a Green Lantern mate in a future DC rebirth. :lol:

I suppose for a stand in I could always paint one yellow.

Reverb is my first personal creation that I'm posting. I'd considered creating a Strong Gal as Dazzler's bodyguard but none of the parts seemed to work quite right. Hopefully when a Titania mate gets released there'll be female powerhouse piece that will properly create a super strong female character. Until then Reverb will be filling the Bouncer/Bodyguard role.

X.S.E. Strike Files: Reverb

Reverb is an alien of the Skrull species, a Super Skrull to be precise. This means that in addition to his shape changing abilities he also has taken on the powers and skills of four other super beings. So far we've observed Psylocke's psyonic daggers and Colossus' organic metal body; which leaves two powers, as yet, unknown. Until we can discover what these powers are it will be difficult to create the best strategy for killing him. He does seem completely devoted to the task of keeping Dazzler safe. Use this to distract him and then monitor for the manifestation of undocumented powers.

Should Dazzler decide to leave X-Factor and the Earth Reverb will likely go with him. While this is conducive to XSE goals, I'd just as soon be rid of another alien invader who has the power to infiltrate even the highest offices and positions of power in our God fearing country.

Reverb01.jpg

Reverb03.jpg

What parts are you using for the guns/ hand guns?

the big time spidey comes with a translucent orange web line, not sure if you knew.

Yeah, I'm using an extra one of those as a plasma whip effect on another custom. Otherwise I've got to heat the web-line in boiling water and then rapid cool it in ice water to straighten it and have it hold its shape.

However, the part I'm keeping in mind is the web grip hand that comes with the Modern Golden Age Spider-Man. It is already in the shape I need. I'm nothing if not patient so I'm sure it'll eventually be released as a translucent energy effect hand. Even if I have to wait until it is released as an accessory for a Green Lantern mate in a future DC rebirth. :lol:

Reverb is my first personal creation that I'm posting. I'd considered creating a Strong Gal as Dazzler's bodyguard but none of the parts seemed to work quite right. Hopefully when a Titania mate gets released there'll be female powerhouse piece that will properly create a super strong female character. Until then Reverb will be filling the Bouncer/Bodyguard role.

Reverb is an alien of the Skrull species, a Super Skrull to be precise. This means that in addition to his shape changing abilities he also has taken on the powers and skills of four other super beings. So far we've observed Psylocke's psyonic daggers and Colossus' organic metal body; which leaves two powers, as yet, unknown. Until we can discover what these powers are it will be difficult to create the best strategy for killing him. He does seem completely devoted to the task of keeping Dazzler safe. Use this to distract him and then monitor for the manifestation of undocumented powers.

Should Dazzler decide to leave X-Factor and the Earth Reverb will likely go with him. While this is conducive to XSE goals, I'd just as soon be rid of another alien invader who has the power to infiltrate even the highest offices and positions of power in our God fearing country.

Reverb01.jpg

Reverb03.jpg

They're the elite's spiker guns from halo.

Survivor: Zombie Apocalypse (December 16, 0 Z.D.)

Excerpt from the journal of Isaac Irons:

The temperature dropped below zero last night and it is still bitterly cold out there today. If the weather holds I think we'll make a foray to the gas station on the edge of town. I doubt we'll find much in the way of supplies but if we find that our observations of the zombies being sluggish and slower to react holds true in the colder weather this may be the best time to start clearing the town. At the least we'll be able to get farther in and take advantage of the stores closer to the center that may be a bit less looted.

Survivor: Zombie Apocalypse (December 20, 0 Z.D.)

It seems that we're not the only survivors in the area. While we were working our way through town David noticed smoke out across the river. Ordinarily I'd chalk it up to his desperation to find an unattached woman but Dee was with him and confirmed the sighting. Unfortunately it was getting late in the day so making the trip into an area that we haven't even scouted yet wouldn't be a good idea. Still it gives us all hope that we're not the last living survivors. I know that David is likely to object but I'm sending Steel and Dee out tomorrow to scout as far as they can. If they can't get very far then I'll let David be part of the second team the next day.

While we have plenty of supplies and room for more people here I'd rather not end up with another Chuck or even a group of like-minded individuals moving in with us. Still find other survivors would make for a nice Christmas miracle.

Survivor: Zombie Apocalypse (December 23, 0 Z.D.)

It snowed last night making traveling dangerous until it melted off. It was late afternoon by the time Dee and I took off and we knew that we wouldn't have much time to search but we still had to try. Surprisingly it wasn't hard since we were able to home in on the smoke rather easily. There was only one survivor, and she was doing quite well for herself at that. She chose to remain where she was until we get to know each other a bit more and I agreed that would probably be for the best. She was more than willing to accept the supplies that we brought as a sign of good faith. We couldn't spend much time with her because we didn't want to be out on the bad roads but we agreed, weather permitting, we'd return tomorrow for another meeting. I suggested a group of four and though she didn't seem happy about it she did agree. So hopefully in the morning I'll be setting out with Steele, Sparks, and David for another meeting.

I realize taking David along at this point is probably a bad idea but I figure it is best to get the worst out of the way.

Survivor: Zombie Apocalypse (December 24, 0 Z.D.)

That was, rather interesting. It seems that David and Maria went to school together. It was even more of a shock to Maria that she was in Mister Steele's afternoon class so all things considered it didn't take long for her to decide to join our little community. Since she is the newcomer she insisted that I make sure I get my facts straight about her.

Maria Martinez parents were legal immigrants from Mexico and she was born here in the states. I don't see how that really matters anymore but she insisted that I put that in. She was going to college for a Masters in Communication and was a member of the National Guard unit when things fell apart. Not many of them were close enough to the armory but those that were quickly realized that they were dealing with zombies and made sure their shots counted. Most of them made it out of the city but when it became obvious there wasn't much left to fight for they split up to check on their families and agreed to meet up within the week. No one returned and Maria has been on her own until now.

We made sure that we were upfront about all our beliefs and we let her know about our problems with Chuck and how he was dealt with. She was quick to point out that she is in fact very religious but she also believes in a live and let live policy. So long as we don't try to push our beliefs onto her, she will do the same for us.

ZDayMariaMartinez04.jpg

Reverb01.jpg

Reverb03.jpg

They're the elite's spiker guns from halo.

they're great, I have to get my hands on some of them

Survivor: Zombie Apocalypse (May 2, 1 Z.D.)

I think we've now cleared the surrounding area out to about fifteen miles with an extra five-mile buffer zone. That makes the three closest towns zombie free and most of the supplies have been transported back here to the farm for storage. If this winter was any indication of what we're likely to need then we are well set for at least two additional years. Well, I say the surrounding area but in reality that only covers three directions since we've used the river and canyon as a starting point rather than the farm. We've blocked off the three bridges in the "safety zone" and agreed not to try and expand the territory we've taken. We'll continue to patrol the area, of course, but most of our time will be spent getting the farm in shape so that we can have fresh food rather than subsisting on canned goods.

We've been tracking down and collecting livestock. So far we've been able to round up six chickens, one rooster, eight cows, three horses, two goats, a dog, a peacock, a llama, and a camel of all things. While it is a good start it isn't the best. Don't get me wrong the fresh milk and eggs are really nice but there are still a good number of animals that we need. At the top of the list would be a stallion, since the horses consist of two mares and a gelding, and a bull. We could also use a couple more goats including a billygoat and a couple more llamas. While I've never been a fan of llamas from what we've seen so far we have a better chance of finding them than we have of finding any living sheep. Oh and I should add that we also have three or four wild cats roaming the property. I didn't count them as part of the livestock simply because they're completely wild and are living off whatever they can catch on their own. However, as soon as one of the girls finds and tames a couple of kittens for "household mousers" I'll add them to the list.

Survivor: Zombie Apocalypse (May 24, 1 Z.D.)

I've got to keep this short but we're currently heading for a problem at the bridge. It seems that we have another group of survivors trying to unblock our barricade. TJ noticed them approaching earlier and made his way back to the farm as quickly as possible.

Later:

There were only three of them. Joshua Pathfinder, a Native American Army Ranger, is the first. He's trying to make his way to the Indian reservation on the other side of the state to see if any of his relatives have survived. Riana Duncan, a museum curator that used to spend her time at renaissances festivals playing the part of a female knight or Joan of Arc whichever allowed her to play with the big boys and their heavy armor. Finally Agent Collin Duncan, Riana's brother and former F.B.I. agent. They'd been part of a larger group out of northern California that decided to work its way up the coast in the hope that they could find an uninfected area in Alaska.

Joshua split with the group when they reached the Columbia River and headed inland claiming that he'd have a better chance of survival where he grew up. Collin and Riana just sort of decided to tag along, though I get the feeling that there was more to it than what they're telling us. Still they insist that they're only passing through. We've set them up in a place well away from the farm. In the morning we'll set them up with fresh supplies and a new vehicle to continue on their way. However I'm going to go ahead and offer them a place to stay if they decide to come back. Frankly, I wouldn't mind if Joshua's tribe is surviving and they all move back here. Just from what we've seen this afternoon there is a lot of knowledge there that we could benefit from.

Depending on the conditions I figure it shouldn't take them more than a week to get the rest of the way to the reservation. Technically, back pre-Z-Day it would only be a two and a half hour drive but now I doubt it'll be that easy.

ZDayJoshuaPathfinder.jpg

Survivor: Zombie Apocalypse (May, 27 Z.D.)

The travelers returned today. Unfortunately it wasn't with good news. There were plenty of zombies out there but they didn't find any other survivors. The thing is they found plenty of evidence that there are survivors out there but it wasn't the good kind of evidence. The people on the reservation had all been killed and it wasn't the work of zombies plus there were a lot of dead zombies along the main roads. The group was much more careful on their return trip keeping to the back roads and switching vehicles where they could instead of clearing the roads. In the end they made there way the rest of the way back on horseback. That's about the only good news we now have an additional mare, gelding, and a stallion.

While it isn't going to be easy from here on out we're going to be doing our patrols on horseback. While it'll take longer it'll give us the advantage of hearing approaching vehicles and be able to take cover.

The group has also been a bit more forthcoming about the reasons behind splitting with the Alaska bound group. They had a chuck like mentality and had only accepted Joshua based on his military training, survival skills, and the fact that he stated from the beginning that he'd be leaving them. In Riana's case they didn't like the way she spent all of her time with Josh. As for Collin, well he accidentally let it slip that he wasn't an FBI field agent. While he was physically qualified for a field agent he was basically a glorified paper pusher. In the end the one thing that convinced them they were better off on their own was when the infighting started and the slightly less desirable, determined by whoever was in charge at the time, started "wandering off" at night.

In the spirit of cooperation we went ahead and filled them in on our living arrangements and how we had dealt with Chuck. We also filled them in on how we spent the winter clearing out the area and stockpiling the supplies that we recovered and how we were setting up a farm so that we could be self sufficient. They actually seemed quite impressed. So it looks like they'll be joining us. The thing is we're now uneven once again in the couples department.

Collin Duncan

ZDayCollinDuncan.jpg

Riana Duncan

ZDayRianaDuncan.jpg

ZDayRianaDuncan02.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Tegra (true name unknown)

Beast Classification: Tiger (genetically altered)

Planet of Origin: Tegra (destroyed)

Primary Specialty: Bounty Hunter

Tegra is perhaps the only survivor of the planet Tegra. The separatist colony was founded by a group of beasts that had grown tired of the endless fighting and chose to follow a strict path of pacifism. Their natural tendencies for violence were channeled into rigorous physical martial arts practices that were balanced with meditation and contemplation. For centuries the colony survived due to the simple fact that Tegra was hidden in a binary sun system. Unfortunately due to the careless actions of a single individual, Tegra, and his fascination with the ancient spacecraft that had carried the colony to Tegra they were discovered and destroyed. However it was also this knowledge that allowed the severely burned teen to escape. After finding a Battle Beast space outpost Hunter was treated and quickly sent back out to continue fighting.

That scarred tiger was never seen again. However from the ashes a new fighter appeared. After the cursory healing he had received from the Battle Beast medics Tegra went in search of real medical professionals in order to transform himself at the genetic level. Once his transformation was complete he started working as a bounty hunter and quickly made a name for himself. The reason for his quick rise to infamy was two fold. The first reason was because, unlike other hunters, he preferred to take bounties that required live capture and second, if he judged that his employer had lied about the crimes or motives of the target, he would return the money he had been paid to his employer's corpse.

His current bounty has brought him to the planet Earth. Whether he is hunting a Battle Beast, a human, or for an artifact; no being should sleep comfortably until his mission has been completed.

Tegra02.jpg

Name: Korren

Beast Classification: Unicorn

Planet of Origin: Verdant

Primary Specialty: Deflowering Human Virgins

Secondary Specialty: Tactical Analysis

Korren may be one of the few Battle Beasts that are fighting on the side of Earth. It's not that he really cares for humans more than any other Beast it's just that Earth has been the exclusive "playground" of the Unicorns for centuries. Oh sure there would be an occasional "werewolf" here and there but they were never coveted like the unicorns. Even in what the humans consider the modern age there is still a fascination with them and Korren has taken advantage of that on many occasions. Still with the coming of the other Beast Clans it is making it extremely difficult to have his playtime go uninterrupted by some misguided boyfriend, parent, or soldier looking to protect an "innocent" girl from the "Evil Alien Threat".

As far as Korren is concerned the sooner the rest of the Battle Beasts get back to other battles on other planets the better. Then the humans will delude themselves, one of their strongest innate abilities, into believing the invasion was just another media stunt and Korren can get back to business as usual.

BattleBeastKorren.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Survivor: Zombie Apocalypse (June, 21 Z.D.)

Only two new things to report today; Chuck came back as a zombie and we've met another survivor, Dr. Lisa Jones. Chuck was easily dealt with, of course. I think that it is important to note that Josh knocked him down with his spud gun and Riana finished him off with her axe. That leaves all of us that actually knew Chuck guilt free.

As for Dr. Jones, she's staying in one of the safe houses. This is at her request I should point out. I guess she hasn't had much luck with the other survivors that she's encountered so far. She says that she'll tell us her story once she's had a bit of time to rest and get to know us a bit better.

ZDayChuckUndead.jpg

Excerpts from the journal of Isaac Irons, Dr. Jones report, 1: Origin

I suppose the best place to start would be with a bit about myself. I'd just started my general practice in a small town about a hundred miles East of Denver when Z-Day hit. There isn't much I can tell you about the Z infection considering it isn't my field of expertise, however from everything I've heard and seen the infection seems to have activated at the same time worldwide rather than being spread from a localized source. This suggests something more akin to a computer virus than a human epidemic. I hate to contemplate the reality but it seems that the end of the world was created in a lab. My best guess is that it was connected to a nano-particle activator and then dispersed around the globe. This also suggests that somewhere the creator of the Z infection has either an inoculation against or a cure for the virus, not that it matters to the billions that have already died. I also have no explanation why some people seem to be immune to the virus until they are bitten or they die.

There were eighteen survivors in my group, however by new years we were down to ten. Around the beginning of March, we'd lost track of time by that point, there were only seven of us when the Reapers hit. The Road Reapers are a group of survivors… No they're not survivors more like psychotic killers. The group displays more mental dysfunction "isms" than actually exist. Basically they travel the major roads picking up supplies, slaves, recruits, and having what they refer to as "a good time" which usually consists of rape, mutilation, and murder. I'm not going to elaborate beyond that but trust me the things they consider fun would make many a depraved murderer sick. I only survived, relatively unscathed, because they learned that I was a doctor.

ZDayDrLisaJones.jpg

Excerpts from the journal of Isaac Irons, Dr. Jones report, 2: Reaper

Since you may have to deal with them at some point I'm going to tell you a bit about each of the Road Reapers primary members. The first thing you should know is that they no longer bother with names. The group leader calls himself Master Reaper or just Reaper. He leads the group with an iron fist and often kills slaves or even underlings if he hasn't had a chance to kill any other living thing for a few days. He rarely ever kills zombies instead he leaves that for his lieutenants. The only time he does kill them is if they were young children or when the group stops for a "Fish in a Barrel" run. That is when they find a large shopping center full of zombies and they all open up and make a day of shooting everything that moves. Once everything is dead they then spend the rest of the day "shopping". I really don't know exactly what they do since I always stayed with the convoy.

ZDayRoadReapersMasterReaper.jpg

Excerpts from the journal of Isaac Irons, Dr. Jones report, 3: Charon

Reaper's second in command calls herself Charon and is the only female in the group to have any sort of rank; a position that she is well suited for. If anything she is even more dangerous than Reaper. Where he's crazy and unpredictable Charon is calculating and cruel. Her most dangerous weapon is Reaper's command vehicle, a stretched Hummer that has been modified to run on propane. But I've gotten of track again, Charon doesn't carry any guns, instead she uses a pair of self-built sickles that have a sharp point but have no other discernable blade. On one occasion I had the misfortune of seeing her disembowel a man with one. Her preferred targets are males and it doesn't matter if they are zombies, survivors, animals, or even other Road Reapers. One last distinguishing fact about her is that even though the world has ended she seems to be able to keep her hair dyed pink. Of course she might just be wearing a wig. I never got, or wanted to get, close enough to find out.

ZDayRoadReapersCharon.jpg

What are the sickles from? They look cool.

They're from the Lego Kingdoms Blacksmith Attack 6918 set. There is only one in each set but it does have a nice selection of weapons. Though with Lego I'm sure they can be obtained from other newer sets as well.

Excerpts from the journal of Isaac Irons, Dr. Jones report, 4: War, Pestilence, and Famine

Reaper also has four lieutenants War, Pestilence, Famine, and Death. There isn't much to say about the first three. War has black hair, a permanent smirk due to a nasty scar, and really likes killing things with explosives. Pestilence has scraggly blond hair and beard that is infested with lice. At first I thought he had a soft spot for animals since he seemed to be keeping several kittens in a box when I first arrived. I quickly learned differently as he slowly mangled, mutilated, and ate them alive. I can't say anything about Famine due to the fact that while I was with the group three different men filled the position.

ZDayRoadReapersThree.jpg

Excerpts from the journal of Isaac Irons, Dr. Jones report, 5: Death

Death, on the other hand, does stand out for all the wrong reasons. He is the youngest member of the Reapers and also the most dangerous. He never speaks, at most he'll grunt or maybe growl, and he is covered in scars. At first I felt sorry for him since it was obvious that the rest of the Reapers had broken him. However after being confined on a bus with him I quickly discovered that everyone, including Reaper himself, fears the kid. Most of the scars on his body are self-inflicted due to his extreme blood fetish. He isn't comfortable unless he has fresh blood covering some part of his body. The things I've witnessed him do will haunt me until the day that I die. If I ever see him again I'll do everything I can to kill him.

ZDayRoadReapersDeath.jpg

Excerpts from the journal of Isaac Irons, Dr. Jones report, 6: Escape

I'm sure you're wondering how I escaped from the nightmare. Believe it or not it wasn't that difficult. I'm not saying it wasn't dangerous just not all that hard. The convoy had stopped at a mall a couple of towns over. It was just across the canyon from the Interstate and they were looking for a bit of entertainment. While they were busy shooting up the place I decided to escape. When I say that what I mean was that I planned to jump off the bridge and escape this whole nightmare. It isn't like they were bothering with guards anymore since I knew they'd send Death after me if I weren't there when they finished with their "fishing". It was only luck that I stumbled across a girl that seemed to have the same idea I had. The difference being that she had recently been bitten and she was trying to set it up so that she would fall over the edge when she turned since suicide is a sin. I agreed to help her if she would help me. We quickly worked out the deal and I returned to the convoy for my medical supplies, which may end up a mistake, and to change clothes.

When I got back to her hiding spot she changed into my clothes so that it would look like I had gone ahead with my plan. She then gave me directions to the group of survivors she had been with when she was bitten and a letter explaining how I had helped make sure she wouldn't be committing a sin but at the same time wouldn't be returning as an abomination. Judge me how you want for what happened next but I'm not completely heartless. I administered a heavy dose of morphine to ease the girl's pain. We never exchanged names so it made the next part a little easier. I waited a couple of minutes until I could see the drug taking effect and then I pulled out a knife I'd picked up when I was changing and made sure she wouldn't be coming back before pushing her over the side. I couldn't risk waiting since I've seen that a transformation can take mere moments to hours to run its course and I couldn't be sure when the Reapers would send someone to check on me. Still, I gave the body plenty of time to fall as I quickly wrote my own short suicide note and placed a rock on it to hold it down. I looked over the edge, I wish I didn't because that is another memory that I now have to live with, to be sure that the body looked like me before I took off to find the friends of the person I'd just murdered.

Excerpts from the journal of Isaac Irons, Dr. Jones report, 7: New Hope

I'm sure you're wondering why I'm being so candid about what I've done. The simple fact is I'm sick of all the insane mental baggage that I've had to put up with since Z Day. You'd think that the end of the world wound make people wake up and realize just how valuable life really is. But it just doesn't seem to be that way. That's why I'm letting you know right now everything about me, and the things I've done to survive, so there's no chance of surprises later. I can only hope that you will do the same.

Anyway, picking up where I left off I'd just escaped from the Reapers and was on the run using the dead girl's directions, not that I needed them since the survivors of New Hope Church went out of their way to make sure everyone could find them. They're not the brightest bunch out there. Needless to say I tore down every sign that I could so that the Reapers wouldn't find me. When I arrived at their compound I was sure that I'd found a secure location. The Church was at least four stories tall surrounded by an eight-foot brick wall, wrought iron gates, and plenty of room in the courtyard for growing a sizable garden. I'm not sure what I was expecting from the group but it certainly wasn't an open armed welcome and an invitation to a glass of sun tea on the front deck. Where Bishop Smith was kind enough to introduce me to his little family. No really, he referred to everyone there as his family. There was his wife Sister Smith and their two adult children James and Maggy, Mark and his wife Mary Davis, and the church handyman Chuck. There were two other members of the group Elizabeth Wiggins and Hope Ellis who were out looking for other parishioners and I'd be able to meet them later.

The Smith Family

ZDayNewHopeSmithFamily.jpg

The Davis Family

ZDayNewHopeDavisFamily.jpg

At that point I told him about how I'd met one of the two and she had been bitten. The entire group looked stricken at the news so I quickly told them about how I had stayed with her to help her so that she wouldn't return as an abomination but also wouldn't commit a sin by killing herself. From the relief on their faces I could tell that they were more upset about the possibility of her taking her own life than they were about her being dead. It was at that point I realized that as soon as I got my chance I'd be moving on once again.

I felt I had a duty to let them know about the Reapers and how their actions at putting up signs to direct survivors back to their church, while a good idea was likely to cause them more harm than good. At that point Chuck was quick to agree with me and insisted on telling me all about the group of sinners and abominations he'd been forced to stay with before he found New Haven. I was just starting to think that your group might not be all that bad when Elizabeth returned. At that point we all went in for a light supper, seeing as even though Bishop Smith insisted that the group was well stocked rationing and frugality was the way of things.

Sister Wiggins

ZDayNewHopeSisterElizabethWiggins.jpg

As we sat down to eat Bishop Smith insisted on saying a few words before we said grace. He lamented the loss of Sister Ellis and then proceeded to divide up the women folk. Meaning he gave his daughter to Brother Davis as a second wife, Sister Wiggins to Chuck for a wife and he would keep me as his own second wife. In that way they would be able to best spread the gene pool as they repopulated the Earth with "True Believers". You know, it's hard to believe they hadn't chained the gate before making such a declaration. As far as I know the only one smart enough to give chase was Chuck and let me tell you he was tenacious even after he was bitten. Thankfully one of your people was kind enough to deal with him. That's just about everything there is to know about me, and everything I know about the Reapers and New Hope fanatics. So how about you tell me a bit about your group so I can make up my mind on whether it would be worth my time to give you a chance or if I should just keep on moving?

And with these entries my Z Day Survivors customs are done. I'd say that I was finished with Z Day entirely but there is always the possibility that for a zombie custom or two once there are enough Walking Dead troops available. My next project is a group of time displaced gangsters from the A51/Soldiers of Horror/Gatherers/Neo Olympians Universe that and I'm calling Crime Time.

• 2 weeks later...

Crime Time

The year was 1952 and three Men got more than they bargained for when answering the call of power and money. The first to disappear was a New York dock foreman and mob enforcer. He didn't even rate more than a three-line obituary. The second man was known as "Little Tony" due to his diminutive stature of five foot six inches. He was a Chicago accountant and Mob money launderer. When he disappeared he shot to the top of many Mob hit lists and police most wanted lists. The final individual was a government physicist in New Mexico that was working on top-secret research involving advanced technology. Weapons and devices that were often utilized by Mobsters and Super-Villains all over the world, so long as they could afford the Doctor's prices. The only record of his disappearance was a government memo noting that he was likely disintegrated in an experiment. It was also noted that since his "death" there had been a substantial decrease in security leaks.

What no one suspected was that an alien had abducted the humans. Its purpose was to gather information on why a race as primitive as humans seemed to be using technology well beyond their own level of advancement. Its secondary mission was to collect samples to determine if the human species would be of any use to the aliens. Unfortunately the alien hadn't counted on the Doctor's favorite invention, gloves that allowed him to manipulate time in a twenty-mile radius. As the ship made the space time jump to the alien's home world, a trip that would have taken seconds in real time, the Doctor used his gloves altering the time displacement so that only seconds passed on the ship while sixty years elapsed in real time.

The humans overpowered the alien and took control of his ship but didn't expect to survive for long once they arrived at their destination. What they discovered was that the alien's home world had been decimated by another race. In desperation the alien agreed to take the humans back to Earth and even assist them with advanced technology as long as they agreed to help him build an army to liberate his home world. Seeing the profitability in the idea they readily agreed. They quickly returned to Earth only to discover that things had drastically changed in their absence.

Dr. Diabolic

CrimeTimeDrDiabolic.jpg

The leader of Crime Time the doctor chose not to have any physical enhancements he makes extensive use of alien technology. His helmet can produce two effects the first his a hypnotic wave that allows him to control weak minded individuals and a powerful mental blast too knock out those he can't control. His armor creates an interference field that drains kinetic energy from projectiles and power from energy weapons. The gauntlets and boots create an anti-gravity effect allowing him to fly or lift up to four tons. His cape has only one ability the collar is able to stay firmly starched and upright no matter the weather or battle conditions; otherwise it is just a simple piece of cloth. Fortunately his time altering equipment was destroyed in the battle to escape. However, even with all his gadgets giving him near invulnerability Dr. Diabolic is rarely ever seen, preferring instead to run the organization from the shadows and letting Mangry and Mr. Big appear to be the ones in charge.

Mangry

Originally known as Manny the Mangler, Mangry was a powerful individual when he was abducted. However no matter how strong he got or how many people he killed, with his bare hands, he could never get over his past. In school he'd always been the weakling that was picked last and at home his father was constantly abusing him in order to "toughen him up". That's why when he was given the option to enhance his abilities he chose to become even stronger. Genetically enhanced with the DNA of an alien that evolved in a heavy gravity environment Mangry now has super strength unfortunately this strength has come at a price. The first is that his skin in the areas affected has turned bright red. The second is that he is so strong that he is unable to hold delicate objects like cups, guns, or bank vault doors. In order to overcome this handicap Dr. Diabolic build strength reducing gloves, a first for the Doctor, considering he's usually trying to find technology to make people stronger.

CrimeTimeMangry.jpg

Mr. Big

Harold was always overlooked growing up, both figuratively and literally. While he was a mathematical genius he could never live up to his parents expectations. His older brother was a paragon of masculinity sports star and otherwise perfect son while his younger sister was born to act and was on stage before she was ten. With such important siblings Harold just disappeared into the background. Eventually he made a place for himself with the Mob as an expert accountant and money launderer but even then no one really paid any attention to him. Though he quickly learned that it was better not to be noticed in his line of work; still he dreamed of being someone big and important. He got that wish when he was genetically enhanced with alien DNA. The enhancement gives Mr. Big a flexible tissue and bone structure that allows him to stretch up to seven feet tall as well as twist and contort his body in any number of inhuman ways. Unlike Mangry Mr. Big made it through his enhancements with no unwanted side effects

CrimeTimeMrBig.jpg

Toady

Toady is the alien that originally abducted the humans and is reluctantly helping the humans build an army of thugs to liberate his planet. He knows very little about human culture and finds the species to be awkward and ugly. However he really doesn't much care about that as long as he gets the army he needs to free his home world. However once his planet is freed he fully intends to dispose of the human army as quickly and efficiently as possible. While Toady has access to and an understanding of technology that is still slightly more advanced than human tech in reality he isn't the smartest individual among his own race. In reality he has more in common with the members of Crime Time than he does with his own people.

CrimeTimeToady02.jpg

CrimeTimeToady01.jpg

Lackey

Lackeys are Crime Times front line troopers. While they do get paid well for their services and they get heavy alien armor and weaponry they also are also nothing more than cannon fodder. When they are captured or even in danger of being captured, their weapons and armor self-destructs. To make matters worse is the fact that their worst enemies aren't the cops, super heroes, or even the military. No, their worst enemies are their fellow Lackeys looking to get ahead and promoted to the next level in the organization.

CrimeTimeLackey.jpg

Enforcer

Enforcers are very dangerous individuals. They look just like every other civilian in a suit until they pull on their mask and gloves it is only then that their true loyalties are reveled. Don't let the fact that the Enforcers have given up their Lackey heavy armor and weaponry; their suits make extensive use of alien technology and are as effective, if not more so than the Lackey armor. The only individuals they are loyal too are their faction leader Mr. Big or Mangry and Dr. Diabolic himself. Like the Lackeys, Enforcers are always looking for a way to impress their leader in order to be promoted to a Crime Boss position. So far no one has attained that rank though it is only a matter of time and once there are a number of Crime Bosses they'll be looking to make a name for themselves in order to earn alien enhancements and only have to answer to Dr. Diabolic himself.

CrimeTimeEnforcer03.jpg

It was a time of great expansion and exploration for Earth Forces. Earth's first extra-galactic contact was with the Limbo galaxy. They requested assistance in their struggles against the new Mob Boss known as Mon*Star. Earth Forces dispatched the Cybernetic police officers Commander Stargazer and Condor of the SilverHawks. This first contact convinced Earth Forces that their knowledge of the Milky Way galaxy was lacking so a research team known as the TigerSharks as a first contact team. At the same time another covert mission was prepared to explore the next closest galaxy. The StarHunter's mission was to discover if another Earth like planet could be found for the purpose of colonization.

The team was placed in complete suspended animation for the journey knowing that, they would likely never again return to Earth. After thousands of years of travel the ship had nearly reached its destination when it cam under fire. The automated systems were able to stave off the attack but the ship was heavily damaged and the computer course corrected to the closest known human outpost, Hawk Haven in the Limbo Galaxy. Eventually the ship as the centuries passed the ship's systems began to fail with only the heavily reinforced sleep chambers powered and protected as it drifted through the void between galaxies.

While the StarHunters slept many things changed in the universe. Civilizations died and new ones evolved to take their place. In the Limbo Galaxy the era of the StarHawks reached its peak and was then replaced by the universal Peace Keepers known as the Evil Chasers and on the planet that the Hunters were traveling toward the ThunderCats evolved.

Code Name: Blades

Name: Cougarra

Planet of Origin: Thundera

Primary Specialty: Search and Rescue

Secondary Specialty: Mechanical Genius

Special Ability: Ghosting

StarHuntersThunderCatsCougarra02.jpg

During the early days of Thundera's upheaval a select few Thunderians realized that, if the Thunderian people were to survive the destruction, a new home needed to be found. To that end an advanced party of nearly 5,000 Thunderians, mostly craftsmen and their families, was sent ahead of the main convoy in order to have the planet prepared for the arrival of the Nobles. Enough individuals that, should anything happen to the main convoy, the spirit of Thundera would live on. When the Nobles didn't arrive as expected there was great sadness at the loss of so many lives as well as that of their greatest treasure. However Cougarra refused to just accept that the Eye of Thundera had been lost. Instead she quietly restored one of the group's scout ships, procured a Thunder Tank, and headed back to Thundera to locate the missing Nobles. When she arrived all she found was the remains of Thundera and the scattered debris of the Thunderian fleet. At that point she nearly gave up hope, however her computer informed her that at least two non-mutant ships had escaped from the area. One was of Thunderian origin but the other was completely unknown.

Cougarra was uncertain which ship she should follow but considering her scout ship was faster than either of the other ships she decided the best choice would be to go after the closer, unknown ship and then double back to check on the Thunderians. She reached the remains of the StarHunter's ship just as it entered the Limbo Galaxy.