UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Prowl-Ar's Customs: Last and Galactic Avengers

Hey, I am really liking your finished Deadpool the Kid. Think he looks just as if DST had actually made him. Thank you for sharing.

Again, I always enjoy your customs.

Have a great weekend!

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that you're posting on Flickr I never visit this thread; my loss!

Ha! Monte! Yes!

The nod seemed appropriate considering the number of accessories that he provided the last couple of months. He like the look of the custom when I posted it as a WIP so all I had to do was work him into the story. About the only thing the custom currently lacks would be a couple of Puppet Master's micromates for custom figures and a blowtorch or at the very least a box of matches. When I get them I might even carefully singe one up just to add to the realism. LOL

I love that my legacy is burnt toys. :)

And speaking of accessories, I'll finally get that damn pistol to you Thursday.

• 1 month later...

I'm still around and working on customs and I've even reached a milestone of 400 customs before the end of 2013 so I'll be posting a bunch of pictures in the next couple of days. For now here is a small taste of what I've been up to.

The Thunder Roller is a Power Rangers tank that I've modified, using Legos, to seat a minimate. It goes really well with the Thundercats Thundertank.

11663908316_266ae6f495_n.jpg

ThunderRoller 01 by Prowl-Ar, on Flickr

11663908276_04f5956acb_n.jpg

ThunderRoller 04 by Prowl-Ar, on Flickr

Next up is a group of customs created to make use of various Lego heads and masks.

Joker is from the Chima Line.

11663908496_e073cf0be2_n.jpg

A51 Joker 03 by Prowl-Ar, on Flickr

Form the blind bagged minifigure lines are Tiki, Xenophon the dwarf Cyclops, Abby the yeti, and Captain Clucker.

11663038905_b2cff5e161_z.jpg

P05a 04 SoH Beast Team Tiki by Prowl-Ar, on Flickr

11663038945_5c403b2339_m.jpg

P05a 03 SoH Ghost Team Xenophon by Prowl-Ar, on Flickr

11663039015_7ef422942a.jpg

P05a 04 SoH Beast Team Abby by Prowl-Ar, on Flickr

11663039145_536f97e832_m.jpg

A51 Beatdown 03 by Prowl-Ar, on Flickr

Finally a quick custom from leftover parts the Kree outlaw Imm-Age.

11663908606_5850f4b4a4_n.jpg

Marvel Kree Outlaw Imm-Age 03 by Prowl-Ar, on Flickr

Edited by Prowlar

"the last thing an over weight zombie crime lord is going to be worried about is a pair of pants."

Greatest. Quote. Ever.

For some reason, Joker is one of my favorites. For all his simplicity, he just came together really nicely.

Of course, it helps that his orange suit evokes the vintage Adventure Team figures.

"the last thing an over weight zombie crime lord is going to be worried about is a pair of pants."

Greatest. Quote. Ever.

For some reason, Joker is one of my favorites. For all his simplicity, he just came together really nicely.

Of course, it helps that his orange suit evokes the vintage Adventure Team figures.

Well, as I'm sure you're aware, the Zombie Kingpin is pretty much a self portrait should a zombie plague breakout and I know the last thing I'd care about is how well dressed I am.

Joke may look simplistic but it took nearly two weeks of constant part swapping until I settled on that look. It's funny at times how complicated looks come together rather easily but to do something understated is really difficult.

Another great batch of customs; that kree outlaw is Outstanding!

Thank you, Imm-Age is a case where I hadn't planned on doing the custom but after tossing the spare parts in a box for later sorting the AoU Iron Man body and Nova Kree head were right together and looked like they were designed to go together. After that I gave him a big gun and an axe that lets him channel his blue lightning abilities.

Moving on to more customs These are primarily from my A51 universe the same as Joker and Capt. Clucker.

First up are King, Tech, and Execution.

11718520896_c5e5170faa_o.jpg

01 by Prowl-Ar, on Flickr

Then comes Falcon, Hawk, and Osprey.

11718520916_3a55d160f3_o.jpg

02 by Prowl-Ar, on Flickr

Followed by Raptor, Reward, and Scout

11718521366_7e4d0b1998_o.jpg

03 by Prowl-Ar, on Flickr

Finally, Master in the A51 shape shifters line followed by two as yet unnamed WIP and and Mosquito customs and the Soldiers of Horror Monster Hunter agent Darkage.

11718521706_a5624fbb27_o.jpg

04 by Prowl-Ar, on Flickr

Seems like a lot of new customs, right? Well, that may be but the ride isn't over yet.

Next up is a mixed group of Z-Day Survivor Tim, Colonial Marine Capt. Maytland, Zombie Deadpool, and Zombie Songbird.

11718522346_3f24a44753_o.jpg

06 by Prowl-Ar, on Flickr

Then customs based on a group I created back when I was still working on 8" G.I. Joe Sigma 6. The Fanatics are a group dedicated to chaos in all forms. They're the ones hording TRU exclusives to drive up the price for everyone. They are the nightmare that goes into comic shops and thumbs through all the new comics making sure that none are left in pristine mint condition. They are the Fanatics, and you'll find them or the evil they have sown in every comic shop and convention you ever attend. They are The Fanatic Commander, Fanatic Retribution, Fanatic Martyr, Fanatic Trooper, and Martyr Trooper.

11718522156_b3d1fb9c99_o.jpg

05 by Prowl-Ar, on Flickr

Finally both for this post and for the last of my customs for some time my current Nova Corp.

LioNova, Skrull, Burnout, Plodex, and Dark Stone.

11718031145_88f58edf23_o.jpg

07 by Prowl-Ar, on Flickr

11724573075_0696744cd5_o.jpg

08 by Prowl-Ar, on Flickr

• 2 weeks later...

So I was wrong it didn't take as long as I thought it would to come up with a few more customs.

First up are three Thunderians Madcat the Bounty hunter and the criminals he is trying to hunt down magicians, con-artists, thieves, and assassins Smoke and Mirror.

11924394553_381128e199_o.jpg

Then a new A51 shape shifter, thanks to the new Lego minifig release, the panda Medic and another Nova Corps. member Spyx.

11924394403_1e2d52d42e_o.jpg

As always, I really enjoy your customs.

Really LIKE the Thunderian customs as well as your Area 51.

Thank you for posting them.

Edited by Captain Paco

Thanks,ElGallo21, at least I'm going to take your comment as a compliment. Though I'm still going to keep my head down to avoid any custom throwing stars made from minimate stands. If it helps I only have two customs that I need to complete another Nova that is in need of a body and a Shield Agent G.W. Bridge in need of a head. I have no current plans for customs from the next couple of waves or the Thunderbolts/Invincible/Thief of Thieves/Zombie Villains box sets so if do end up doing any customs from them it'll be a sudden impulse build and not due to any nefarious plot to force you to buy any of those minimates.

Oh wait, I do plan on doing up two more Walking Dead Riot customs of Maggie and Tyreese but those have been on my list since Riot Gear Rick came out.

And thank you, Captain Paco. Now that the Thundercats line has ended that is probably the last of my Thundercats/Silverhawks customs that I'll be doing unless we get the odd animal themed Marvel minimate. However the A51 line will continue as long as Lego continues to produce New Chima tribes (I really can't wait for the new Saber tooth, Panther, Mammoth, and Phoenix tribes and I'm still disappointed that they haven't released a member of the Bear tribes yet) as well as animals/aliens in other lines. As it is I have to keep telling myself how stupid I'd be to pick up the larger Lego sets just for the minifigure heads especially the TMNT Lair set just for Master Splinter. Fortunately I'm not going to be going out and molesting any more minifig blind bags for a while since I've already found the panda and the next series is going to be Simpsons themed.

• 1 month later...

Now that the excitement of Toy Fair should be dying done a bit I can put up a few more customs.

First up are a few more Nova Centurions Bittyn, Cybernetic, and Shi'Ar followed by a groun of A51 Shape Shifters Jurassic, Quetzal, and Sgt. Silverback.

12650215975_0e5a5c87bf_o.jpg

A mixed selection for this group: Zombie Nova Centuion, Soldiers of Horror Jersey Devil and A51 Aquatic team members Bruce and Gofish.

12650216135_d99b6f5679_o.jpg

01b by Prowl-Ar, on Flickr

I really like your Silverback, Jersey Devil and Gofish.

Your work is always good and I always get some inspiration from you.

I hope to one day next week post my updated customs and some new stuff. Can't wait for the next wave of Battle Beasts as I have a few ideas for parts from that wave.

Again, Thank you for posting your work.

Have a great day.

• 4 weeks later...

So here I go again posting a large group of customs in order to force people to pick up minimates that they didn't want or inspire other, likely better, customs.

First up a bunch more Lego Chima minifigs lost their heads once again to become A51 shape shifter customs. First up are Royal, Pilot, and Basher.

13281926065_34e6ce15f3_o.jpg

Next are Alpha, Bounty, and Slayer.

13281926275_453e4367be_o.jpg

And to finish out the shape shifters Toxin along with former Shield Director George Washington (G.W.) Bridge, and Z-Day survivor Denim. She may not be dressed to take on zombie hordes but then that's what men are for anyway. Finally to round this group out are XL Marauder, the daughter of the time displaced Cyclops and X-23, and XL Puma the son of Puma and the Black Cat.

13281926495_532a9f792c_o.jpg

03 by Prowl-Ar, on Flickr

Moving on to a new group that I've created primarily to thin out the Thor bodies over crowding my fodder boxes. The Cerberus Organization is dedicated to the creation of super soldiers often utilizing alien or mutant DNA. Their Alpha Group Broadsword, Bow, Fan, Gladius, Kris, and Stave are modified with Asgardian DNA and equipped with weapons stolen from multiple god like civilizations.

13281926825_b939b7fc08_o.jpg

04 by Prowl-Ar, on Flickr

The last group up is a "What if" group from my something green entry. What if the Original X-Men never return to their own time? After the disappearance of the X-Men Professor Xavier recruits a new team of mutants to be his All New X-Men. Team commander Havoc, Wolverine, Rogue, Colossus and Thunderbird have the nearly impossible mission of discovering the location of the time displaced original X-Men and safely returning them to their own universe.

The final custom is the Reject KaTech, an individual with the ability to take any electronic toy and turn it into a weapon by giving it a sophisticated A.I. She prefers to use felines but any robot will do in a pinch.

13281926835_8b5b68d9db_o.jpg

05 by Prowl-Ar, on Flickr

Ant that should do it until I get the one part I still need to finish my "Days of Future's End" Avengers customs.

As promised here are my Days of Future's End Avengers.

In the future the Earth is attacked by a combined force of the galaxies most powerful alien races in order to end the threat of super humans. In a last ditch effort to save the planet SHIELD Director Patch assembled the last team of Avengers to travel back in time to prevent the Earth's fall.

Captain Earth: The external Sam Guthrie (Cannonball) was the only survivor that witnessed the death of Captain America. Taking up the partially destroyed shield he fought on until he was nearly overwhelmed he only escaped due to the timely arrival of the new God of Thunder.

Spider Venom: After years of battle, hatred, and multiple hosts Venom was able to convince Peter Parker to once again merge with him in a pact of mutual preservation.

Stark: While Iron Man fell in battle Tony was able to copy his mind into one of his suits and continues on fighting for his home planet.

Loki, God of Thunder: The Asgardians sided with Earth in the battle and many of them fell including Thor. He sacrificed himself by taking a blow meant for Loki. Suddenly Loki felt remorse for the centuries that had been lost due to his own jealousy. In that instant he lifted Mjolnir And became one of Earth's last heroes.

Dr. Hulk: After years of battling with himself Hulk isn't the man or monster he once was. With the mind of the Hulk and Banner's failing body the only thing that keeps him alive and fighting is a Stark built Iron Hulk suit.

13303053284_82cb45bc2e_o.jpg

Days of Futures End by Prowl-Ar, on Flickr

The Final member of the Days of Future's End Avengers is the Reaver Elsie-Dee. The mind of a five year old little girl super robotic genius in a cobbled together sentinel body. While she is the intellect in control she also contains parts and abilities from multiple android heroes and villains. Her armor has many of Dr. Dooms defense mechanisms and she can use Visions molecular density abilities. Most importantly to the Avengers is the fact that she has been able to incorporate Widgets time and space warping abilities. She is the key to getting the team to the right point in time to avert the Earth's destruction.

13303053604_9056332b20_o.jpg

DoFE Elsie Dee The Reaver by Prowl-Ar, on Flickr

• 1 month later...

Back with several new customs and a couple of just because pics.

First up is another G.I. Joe Adventure Team character created by Monte. Bad-Ass is the half Brother of Paradise and Badlands. The favored child he is the only one to actually follow in their father's criminal foot steps.

14060848814_38a284b590_o.jpg

04a GI Joe Cobra Bad Ass by Prowl-Ar, on Flickr

Next up are some Z-Day Survivors.

Two fathers, a donor mother, and a birth mother after growing up trying to explain that to their classmates Smash and Slash find zombies to be a nice change of pace. Zombies don't ask stupid questions and they make for good workout partners, at least, until an area has been cleared. Then the twins have to pick up and move to a more crowded area.

14060849064_9bb0e04a13_o.jpg

Smash and Slash survivor twins by Prowl-Ar, on Flickr

Zombies, despotic corporations, or mutant kangaroos Rebbecca "Becca" Abrams knows she can survive just about anything. However, just as soon as she can get her hands on a tank, she be invincible.

As a side note, as soon as I can find where I stored my old G.I. Joe MOBAT this custom will be complete.

14060849014_63e569a7ac_o.jpg

P07e Z Day Survivor Rebecca Abrams by Prowl-Ar, on Flickr

And now, just because I had these near at hand I decided, why not?

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s newest agents?

14060849144_1afa6e4014_o.jpg

Prime Ride 01 by Prowl-Ar, on Flickr

14060849194_f7e07ef90e_o.jpg

Prime Ride 02 by Prowl-Ar, on Flickr

I'm telling you, I can take down more Decepticons with this non-transforming pistol, in one battle, than you've killed since you've been on Earth. Plus, just to make it interesting, I'll kill the second one with my knife.

Thanks, Karamozov80. Yeah, it just seems natural that eventually Venom will spend time bonded with a winged character and once you have wings. Of course, once he has wings, why would he give them up just because he decides to bond with someone else?