UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Prowl-Ar's Customs: Last and Galactic Avengers

The Depraved Drug Lord of Oz

The group re-appeared at the entrance to the Emerald Castle. One of the goblins started to say something but Ruby dropped him with a single shot. She then turned to the other goblin, "I suggest you take that to go because you're not getting seconds or fries. Erika, I want that door open, the bigger the entrance the better."

As the smoke of the explosion cleared Ruby marched into the throne room. Standing in front of the throne was the Drug-Lord and to his right was Dr. Raile. Between the villains ad the heroes stood an army composed of hundreds of Axe Men, Scarecrows, and Emerald Enforcers.

OtRDictatorofOz.jpg

Finally and end to the Over the Rainbow series. Now I can start working on bios for my next set of Femme Fatales. I know I said that I wouldn't be doing any more of them but a couple of customs just sort of happened so I had to put together another four pack.

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For this set of Femme Fatales I've gone a bit beyond the normal with two Fairy Tales, one Shakespeare Femme, and one historical figure.

First up is the Shakespeare Fatale:

File Name: Ophelia

Original Story: Hamlet

It is widely believed that Ophelia's story ended in tragedy. After Prince Hamlet rebuffed her love the kingdom believed that she drowned herself. The truth is she had fallen from the willow tree but once in the water she learned of her father's long held secret. She was, in truth, the daughter of a water nymph and instead of dying she was whisked away to her mother's kingdom leaving a magically constructed body for the humans to discover.

FemmeFataleOphelia04.jpg

FemmeFataleOphelia03.jpg

I'd love to see an official Shakespearian Femme Fatales set with Juliette, Desdemona, Titania, and Kate.

your character design, part choice and especially back story on all the stuff you do is always top class and a pleasure to view and read.

Thank you, I do try my best even if I do hate doing the research at times.

The next Femme up, while from a fairy tale, isn't from the Grimm's collections. At least I don't think she is anyway.

File Name: Princess Winter

Original Story: White Bear King Valemon

Sharing a love of princes that have been transformed into bears with Snow White, Winter easily secured her place with the Femme Fatales. However, with her prince, she was married first and then had to track down and rescue him from the troll queen. During her journey she learned skills such as stealth, cunning, and fighting for what she loves that have served her well with the Fatales.

FemmeFataleWinter03.jpg

Here are a couple of quick customs while I finish up my next Femme Fatales and Zombie customs.

Peter Parker: X-Spider

MarvelPeterParkerXSpider03.jpg

I'm not familiar with X-Spider but I like how he looks. Which face did you use, as it looks like it would be perfect for a Ben Reilly quick custom I am working on.

I'm not familiar with X-Spider but I like how he looks. Which face did you use, as it looks like it would be perfect for a Ben Reilly quick custom I am working on.

I'm not sure where the character fits in either, you'd have to get with Mirymate on that one. The custom was from an image I'd seen where Spider-Man was wearing the X-Men black and yellow suit. While I'm happy with the custom for it to be comic accurate instead of the Black Suit head he should only be wearing goggles.

As for the face working for Ben Reilly it should considering it's from the Best of Wave Spider-Man.

This custom is one that I wasn't going to do, since Lil' Red had already been done, but after working with the parts and seeing how well the hood and cape went together I couldn't help but go ahead and complete her. I'm still not happy with the hair and as soon as the Rick Grimes hair piece is released in black I'll be switching it out.

File Name: Red, The Huntress

Original Story: Little Red Riding Hood

Red certainly isn't the traditional little girl from the old tales. In fact she only wears the cape to leave her prey off balance and confused. When red steps off the trail, it isn't a wolf that should run for cover, poachers are her prey and she never misses.

FemmeFataleRedHuntress03.jpg

Now while I'm at it I'm going to go ahead and add the last of this round of Femme Fatales just because I can't wait any longer. This one is most definitely a non-traditional Femme Fatale but all things considered I think she fits in with the over all theme, besides I just really like the way the figure turned out.

File Name: Amelia Earhart

Original Story: American History

Amelia joined the group shortly after her Electra was pulled through a dimensional warp over the South Pacific into their universe. While she is the Femme Fatales' transportation expert she is also the team leader due to her experience with modern technology and tactics.

FemmeFataleAmelia03.jpg

Very nice work on your new characters!

Thanks Luke. :biggrin:

My next group grew out of my Dynamic Duo entry.

Office Lurker Langston: Proof an office romance can really bite.

ZombieOfficeLurkerLangston.jpg

Mail Room Manny: Working his way up the corporate ladder one bite at a time.

ZombieMailRoomManny.jpg

Since I've already posted them here is a new one.

Beach Fun Freddy: Just when you thought it was safe to come out of the water.

ZombieBeachFunFreddy.jpg

Riot Officer Rico: Taking a bite out of crime and the living.

ZombieRiotControlRico.jpg

Survivalist Scott: Prepared for every apocalyptic possibility except being bitten by a zombie.

ZombieSurvivalistScott.jpg

Rocker Drummer Drag: Rocking the world one corpse at a time.

ZombieRockDrummerDrag.jpg

Pimp Daddy Diego: Money, ghouls, guts, and dropped dead looks; he's got it all and he's practically giving it away.

ZombiePimpDaddyDiego.jpg

@Monte and TENIME_art, thanks.

Though she isn't exactly a traditional Femme Fatale the custom just sort of jumped out at me screaming to be made after I'd gotten a spare Dazzler jacket. I only hope my next Femme set will have such an easy custom. After all, I only have one of them at the WIP stage and she hasn't been at all easy up to this point.

WIPGorgon02.jpg

Outcasts

Pirates, mercenaries, thieves, and traitors; the group that calls themselves the Outcasts have been called just about every negative epithet that can uttered and even a few that can't but they try not to let that get their spirits down. Even though they are universally reviled when an individual is on the run there is no safer place than aboard their ship, the Outrider. That is of course if the individual can prove they deserve the Outcasts' protection.

Codename: Leo

File Name: Lionel Exile

Classification: Thundarian, Lion Clan

Weapons: Sword of Grimoire, Thundarian Claw Shield, and Plasma Pistol

Leo is one of the first members of the Outcasts and is often mistaken as being the group leader due to his seeming Thundarian Lion heritage. In truth he is the groups chief security officer and he isn't fully Thundarian. That's the primary reason for his being with the Outcasts to begin with. His father made the mistake of falling in love with a non-Thundarian woman. So great was their love that he turned to the dark sciences of Grimoire in order to give his love a child. While his motives were pure the dark energies that he was using led him down an ever-darker path. Eventually he succeeded with the genetic recombination techniques but fearing that her child would be corrupted just as her lover had been she fled from Grimoire for the refuge of the last fully human colony of Haven. She gave birth to Leo and his twin sister Cat during the long voyage.

OutcastLionel.jpg

Codename: Cat

File Name: Kathryn Exile

Classification: Human

Weapons: Sword of Haven, Thundarian Shield Gauntlet, and Disrupter Rifle

Cat is the second member of the Outcasts and is the groups second in command. She like her twin brother, Leo, she is with the Outcasts due to her dubious genetic heritage. When they arrived on Haven they were accepted only because their mother claimed that she had been in the service of Leo's family when they had been attacked and that while she had escaped with her own daughter and the cub. Everyone else aboard the ship had been killed when it was destroyed so she vowed to raise the orphan as her own. The deception lasted into Cat and Leo's teens until Leo had been gravely injured by a xenophobic gang of youths. He would have died if Cat hadn't given him a transfusion. Their mother was immediately arrested and charged with crimes against humanity. Her last words, as she was stoned to death, were directed to her children to flee while they could. They drifted from planet to planet doing their best to survive until a Plundarian bounty hunter captured them.

OutcastCat.jpg

Very clever idea for those outcasts! Sabretooth parts work brilliantly on Cat!

Thanks Bob, though I hope you meant Leo since he has the Sabertooth parts. Cat is the one that uses Boomer's armor parts.

Codename: Hunter

File Name: Captain Abyss Hunter

Classification: Plundarian, Jackalman

Artifacts: Long Range Stun Rifle, Pistol, and Laser staff

Captain Hunter may be a Plundarian Mutant but he has several fundamental flaws. His first flaw is that he adheres to a code of honor, it may not be as strict as the Code of Thundera but he has never stooped so low as to stab one of his marks in the back. He also has a distinct lack of cowardice; this above all other traits allows him to excel at being a bounty hunter. Perhaps his greatest flaw was the one he had been hiding until he was ordered by the mutants to track down and execute, or capture for execution, the Thundarian known as Leo. However when he caught up to Leo he discovered that Cat wasn't about to let him take her brother back to Plun-Darr. While there was a slim possibility that he could have escaped and captured both of them but his mate wasn't willing to take the risk.

OutcastsHunter.jpg

Very clever idea for those outcasts! Sabretooth parts work brilliantly on Cat!

Thanks Bob, though I hope you meant Leo since he has the Sabertooth parts. Cat is the one that uses Boomer's armor parts.

D'oh! Sure! Mixed them up.

Hunter looks badass! "distinct lack of cowardice". Very badass. :tongue:

Codename: Cheater

File Name: Jubilation Hunter

Classification: Thundarian, Cheetah Clan

Weapons: Mace and Bag of Tricks

Cheater is the Outcasts chief intelligence officer. Her problem is that she loves games, while this normally wouldn't be a reason to be exiled from Thundera, she is just a bit to good at playing them. In fact no one can remember her ever loosing which quickly led to her being given the name Cheater and then to the charges that she was using she was using the Cheetah Clan super speed ability to actually cheat. No one bothered to listen to her side of things, like the fact that she was born lacking the super speed abilities, as she was charged and then exiled from Thundera. Unlike most exiles Cheater wasn't down for long since she was able to use her skills to make it on her own; at least until she met the man, or Jackalman, of her dreams. They were able to keep their relationship a secret until Hunter found himself in a situation where Cheater felt the odds of his escaping on his own were too low not to step in and save him. Realizing that there was no chance that they could ever go back to the way things had been before they met they set out to find a way to survive as a group and perhaps to provide a safe haven for others in situations similar to their own.

OutcastCheater.jpg

Codename: Drone

File Name: None

Classification: Unknown Insect Race

The first individual to join the newly formed Outcasts Drone works as the ship's janitor, navigator, and general laborer. She doesn't have a name since she originates from a hive society; she isn't even a drone that's just what the group calls her, where she was just another worker out of a multitude millions. She was exiled from the hive due to the fact that she was defective. Unlike her fellow workers Drone is fully self-aware and even dreamed of something beyond the hive. She would have been terminated and her body cast out had she not escaped on her own. She drifted from star port to star port until She found a place on the Outrider. While she is unable to produce the sounds that make up the other members languages she is learning to understand them and can easily speak with the ship's computer systems when she really needs to be understood.

OutcastDrone.jpg

Codename: Tess

File Name: Princess Tethia Oceania

Classification: Waterian

Weapons: Sword of Water-O

Tess isn't like the other Outcasts. Instead of being exiled from her home planet she is running away from it. As the Princess of Water-O she is expected to assume the throne and rule as its queen just as her ancestors have for generations. However because of her honored heritage she spent her life closeted in the royal palace when all she really wanted was to get out and have adventures. When the chance of an escape came her way, in the form of a royal kidnapping, she seized the opportunity with open arms. It only took a couple of days, and the messy execution of the pirate captain, for the ship's crew to simultaneously respect, fear, and hate her. She barely escaped the mutiny. She learned from this mistake and has been very careful to follow orders and not create problems since joining the Outcasts.

OutcastPrincessTethia.jpg

Codename: Smelter

File Names: Damian Lightwind, Darkhawk, and Mel*Tar

Classification: Human Cyborg

Weapons: Twin Super Melt Flame Throwers.

Damian didn't plan to become a criminal. In fact before he was transformed into a cyborg he had been one of the engineers that built the SilverHawk Miraj starship and when he wasn't at work he was a volunteer firefighter. In fact the only mistake that he made was immigrating to the Limbo galaxy to be closer to his brother, the SilverHawk Pilotlight, and having his transport intercepted by the Mob. Hardware, the mob's inventor and mechanic, fused parts from his failed Darkhawk robot and Damian's human body in order to create the Mob's own version of a SilverHawk. Damian was then exposed to the Moonstar's evil light forcing all of his darkest impulses to surface and take control of his new body and giving him the ability to melt any metal through touch. Taking the name Mel*Tar he attacked the SilverHawks but was quickly defeated when he was confronted by Pilotlight. Mel*Tar was sentenced to a lifetime of hard labor on Penal Planet 10 without parole where he was quickly forgotten about by the Mob. Pilotlight would visit him once a year but eventually even that stopped and after years, or perhaps centuries, Damian's mind once again gained control. For some time he accepted his fate but eventually the realization that "life" is a completely different concept for a cyborg he couldn't take it any longer and broke out. Eventually he found and joined the Outcasts hoping that being with the group will eventually lead him to Pilotlight.

OutcastSmelter03.jpg

That's the end of the Outcast customs until the release of Blastaar in Marvel wave 48.