UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Prowl-Ar's Customs: Last and Galactic Avengers

Codename: Tabula Rasa

File Name: Unknown

Powers: Undefined

Know one knows exactly what Tabula Rasa is or how to classify its powers. The other Rejects refer to Rasa, as a female but there is no evidence that the being even has a gender. As for her powers she either creates copies of heroes or villains that she has made physical contact with or pulls them from alternate dimensions. Some notes about these copies, first off they are the opposite gender of the existing individual, they always fight on Rasa's side, they usually return to wherever they came from after an hour or two, and there are never more than four copies created at once. As mentioned the copies usually return to wherever they came from after a couple hours, however from time to time a copy is powerful enough or is able to travel far enough outside Rasa's influence to break away and become a completely independent individual. One important note is that from time to time Rasa creates a being that has no counterpart in the universe which she currently inhabits so it is possible that she is a celestial being that exists simultaneously in multiple dimensions and realities.

TabulaRasa.jpg

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Codename: Pain

File Name: Payne, Robert

Powers: Energy Discharge

Pain is constantly giving off what most would call a radioactive glow. While extensive tests have proven that the energy is not harmful it still scares most people. Whatever the light energy is, it is constantly building up in his body causing him a great deal of pain. In order to counteract the pain he has to discharge the energy on a constant basis. Pain wears a special suit that allows him a measure of control over the energy unfortunately it does nothing to stop the build up or the associated pain. When he tries to speak he screams out his words. While glowing may not seem like a very useful power Pain is also able to create plasma discharges from his flaming hair, laser's from his eyes, and ultrasonic waves from his throat. Other super teams, on the basis that things tend to break or burn wherever he goes, have rejected him.

Pain.jpg

Codename: Fanatic

File Name: Pridewalker, Leon "Leo" (Real name unknown)

Powers: Cybernetically enhanced reflexes, strength, and speed.

Fanatic is a furry that wants more than anything to be an anthropomorphic lion. Unable, so far, to transform himself like many of the heroes and villains that he idolizes he has done his best to enhance his own abilities with cybernetic implants including a fully functioning tail. He's been unable to join any super teams due to the fact that while he is stronger and faster than a normal human he still doesn't have the skill needed. At least that is what he has been told. However with Sputnik's hacking skills he has discovered that nearly everyone considers him to be mentally unstable. He wasn't bothered by their assessment since it was obvious that they just didn't know what it means to be furry. It should be noted however that when in battle Fanatic does seem to take on a much more violent personality. The other Rejects just accept this since it does make him a better fighter and still leaves him as the fun loving individual that they all know when they're just hanging out.

Fanatic01.jpg

Codename: Sputnik

File Name: Spud

Powers: Advanced Battle Programming and Machine Control

Spud was built in the basement of a group of MIT students out of spare parts and game units. He was created as a battle bot, however he was too well programmed and gained sentience. He was soon found and upgraded for use by a villainous robot however he found that he didn't really want to destroy humanity. Instead he only wanted to play games. After escaping the evil machine he continued to upgrade himself often creating new bodies and armor from popular video games. Still buried deep in his programming was the need to fight and win. So he took it upon himself to play the ultimate game. He began to try and join super hero groups however every group he tried to join treated him more as a mascot than a contributing member of the team. Discouraged and more than a bit disillusioned he changed tactics and looked into joining with super villains. He quickly discovered that they only thought of him as a weapon. Eventually he found a kindred spirit in Fanatic who introduced him to the Rejects.

Sputnik.jpg

Codename: Goldsmith

File Name: Smith, Jason Auric

Powers: Midas Touch

Goldsmith has the ability to transform non-organic materials into a golden metal and then transform the metal into any simple shape he can imagine. While the metal looks like real gold it isn't a known element. When Smith first learned of his powers he was living in the subway tunnels surviving on scraps and his pick-pocketing skills. He quickly discovered that he could make more money with less risk by using his powers to convert parts of his pickings into gold and then pawning them. The most important thing was that it allowed him to disguise the item by removing any engravings. It also allowed him to pawn worthless trash since everything made of gold has value. He did so well that he was soon able to rent an apartment, begin taking martial arts classes, and begin looking for a real job. Unfortunately it didn't take more than a few months to end up blacklisted by most pawnshops since he wasn't creating real gold. He couldn't even pawn unaltered items.

In order to continue to survive Smith dressed up as a ninja and planned to break into a bank vault using his powers to tunnel his way in from underground. Instead of going all out he decided to do a practice run an empty bank building. However as he was breaking in he didn't discover an empty vault, instead he stumbled into the Rejects hidden base. While his life with the Rejects isn't much better than living on the street he has been able to continue taking martial arts classes to improve his ninja skills.

While Smith could conceivably find a place among other super teams with his powers it's his insistence on the fact that he's a ninja and his reliance on his sub par martial arts skills that is holding him back.

Goldsmith.jpg

Neo Olympians

The Taylor family has a secret that they had hoped the world would never learn about. The beings that the ancient Greeks worshiped as gods were, in truth, humans gifted with extraordinary powers by an alien race in order to protect Earth from an extra-terrestrial invasion. Unfortunately once they had repelled the invasion by the Titan invaders, Zeus gathered the Olympians together and became the Gods of men. Eventually the aliens returned and discovered that their chosen were flawed and unworthy of the powers they had gained.

They stripped the humans of their powers and abandoned the Earth. However; their leader, hoping that one-day humanity would grow up, placed Zeus' fabled lighting bolt within a small hidden temple on Mount Olympus.

Officer Abraham Tony Taylor, a New York beat cop who spent his life devoted to two things: his family and his extended family on the force. He believed there was no higher calling than serving his country and he expected the rest of his family to follow in his footsteps. He had only two regrets in the seconds after a bullet ripped through his neck. The first was that he wasn't going to be able to pull his injured partner the rest of the way out of the crossfire and the second was that now he'd never be able to convince his oldest son to give up on academics or at the very least change his major to medicine in order to become a paramedic.

Codename: Zeus

File Name: Taylor, Zack

Day Job: Professor of Archeology

Powers: Electricity generation and manipulation

Zack loved his father but he knew he'd never be able to be what his father wanted him to be. It wasn't that he didn't have the physical skills, Abe made sure all the Taylors had those; he just didn't have the inner strength needed to face the possibility of death on a daily basis. Instead his interests turned to Archeology; while it wasn't as glorious as being a beat cop he felt that at least he was doing good by teaching. At least that's what he believed until that fateful day when on an excavation in Greece.

He'd been on vacation with his wife Helen and son Harold when he bumped into a friend at the Temple of Apollo. While his family continued on with the tour Zack had gone to witness the opening of a buried temple. As the door stone was pulled away there was a blinding flash and it seemed as though time itself had stopped. The next thing he knew he was standing before a stone alter gripping a lightning shaped rod. An instant later he was standing outside once again as everyone looked at a solid stonewall covered in writing and hieroglyphs. At a glance Zack could see Ancient Greek, Egyptian, Aramaic, and Hebrew. Everyone was excited to discover what would be touted world wide as the second Rosetta Stone or more popularly known as the Olympian Door. Zack's friend clapped him on the back and asked him what he thought of the new discovery. Zack didn't say a word as he stared at the doorway. He could read the inscriptions as though they were English. "He who holds the power of the Gods may enter the city of the Gods."

Over the next two days Zack discovered that being able to understand any language wasn't the only thing that had happened to him. That evening, when their rental car quit for the hundredth time, he hit the steering wheel in frustration and the front of the car exploded. The next day as Helen was walking though the inn's hedge labyrinth she was surprised when a bath opened up leading directly from the entrance to the center. Finally, late that night, they both jumped out of bed at the sound of Harold's frantic yelling; only to find him floating around the ceiling in his room. By morning the Taylor family stood in front of the uncovered doorway for a moment before walking through the wall as though it wasn't there.

Zack learned that he had been chosen as the new Zeus and could control electricity. However as the ruler of the Gods he also had the responsibility of finding new members to fill the roles of the other Gods. While he had some choice over who became what god it would often be his subconscious as well as the suitability of the individual that would determine the outcome much like his wife becoming the Goddess Hera.

Zeus02.jpg

Codename: Hermes

File Name: Taylor, Harold

Day Job: Bicycle Messenger

Powers: Air manipulation and flight

Harold, Zack Taylor's son, is currently the youngest member of the Neo Olympians. Zack had always been fast. In high school he'd set records for the track team and everyone told him that he could really fly. After graduation he got a job as a bike messenger and was preparing to enter the police academy when he'd joined his parents on a fateful trip to Greece. Now that he has taken on the role of Hermes and gained the ability to fly and control air he is faster than ever. His only regret is that when he's really in a rush to deliver a package, if he isn't careful, the wings on his shoes materialize and get stuck in his bike chain.

Hermes01.jpg

Codename: Hades

File Name: Taylor, Dante

Day Job: Police Detective

Powers: Fire generation and manipulation

When Zack returned to New York he contacted Dante, the middle Taylor brother. Dante, while skeptical about the whole Greek God and alien thing was more than willing to believe that his brother's family had gained super powers, especially after they demonstrated their new abilities. Zack then told him that, as Zeus, he was tasked with finding other family members willing to take on roles as gods. He wondered if Dante was willing to join the pantheon. Dante just laughed and guessed that if he were to take on the role of a Greek god then he would either end up being the god of war or hell. An instant later he found himself transformed into the God of the Underworld with the ability to control fire. He just laughed and mentioned that at least he'd never again have to search for a match.

Hades01.jpg

Codename: Poseidon

File Name: Taylor, Perry

Day Job: Fire Fighter

Powers: Water generation and Manipulation

The youngest Taylor brother received his powers while on the job. He'd been on call when Dante became Hades. With his newly gained control over fire Dante went to see if he could do anything to give the firefighters a hand. As Zack and Dante arrived at the scene the structure was suddenly inundated by what was reported to be a busted water main in the street. It was the only logical explanation for the illogical occurrence where the only other strange fact was that Perry seemed to loose his axe. No one seemed to notice the trident he was carrying since they were concentrating on helping the old lady he had been helping out of the building. Zack and Dante quickly filled him in and let him know that he now carried the trident and power of the sea god Poseidon.

Posiedon.jpg

Codename: Bacchus

File Name: Taylor, Brandon

Day Job: Animal Control Officer (Retired), Event Planner

Powers: Animal control (including humans)

Brandon Taylor is the oldest member to join the pantheon. He is Zack's uncle and he inadvertently gained his powers after overhearing Dante and Perry discussing the Greek Gods. He mentioned that if he had the powers of one of the Gods then he'd want to be Bacchus, the original party animal. After he'd spoken those fateful words he fond himself transformed quite literally into Bacchus. In his godly form hi is younger, but from the waist down he is no longer human. As for his weapon he carries a crystal goblet that is always full.

Bachus01.jpg

And as a bonus here is something I tossed together just for fun

sorry.jpg

I really like what you're doing here, and I love a new reveal every day or so. Keeps me coming back.

Thank you, I only hope I can keep it up. I'm now down to my last six originals that are ready for a biography and then unless I get a new idea or find the parts I need I'll be reduced to regular characters like Swarm, Forge, and The Question.

A51

For most people the question "Are we alone" has never been answered. For some the sightings of UFOs is proof that "No, we're not alone". For the select few working on project A51 the question is more along the lines of "what do we do with the aliens we've captured?"

Project A51 was founded as a temporary facility for the housing and study of extra terrestrial beings caught within Earth territory after the Roswell incident. Eventually, with no way to send the beings home the location became a permanent location and naturally the public soon learned about Area 51. Like all things considered a secret by the government it was denied proving the rumors of the military studying alien technology ran rampant. With time and constant references in movies public interest waned. The campaign worker too well since government started cutting funding since many politicians believed that it wasn't worth keeping open.

Eventually, with little other choice, the true purpose of the facility would have to be made known. Otherwise the inmates would have to be killed or released on an unsuspecting populace. In a twist of fate it was the aliens themselves that suggested a solution. In exchange for better quarters and a little more freedom they would work to help humanity improve itself. Of course no one believed them, but with little other choice an alien mercenary group was formed to supplement the base's dwindling funds.

Codename: Agent 51

File Name: Armstrong, Samuel Adams

Primary Specialty: Prison Guard

Secondary Specialty: Squad Commander

Armstrong is a very charismatic commander, which along with his intimidating presence and the fact that all the inmates of Area 51 respect him made him the only man capable of leading the alien mercenary group. He has no special powers, and though his abilities are exceptional for a human, at the end of the day he is still just human. This often means that he has to try twice as hard to keep up with the individuals of his unit, especially when the fighting moves into terrain that gives them unique advantages over humans. While leading the group and watching his back is difficult enough Armstrong's greatest problems are making sure that the aliens aren't seen by friend or foe and keeping them from making contact with their own forces that may be waiting for their assessment of the Earth.

Agent51.jpg

I gotta say, you've got one of the best eyes for parts matching and such that I've seen on here. It's amazing what you do!

Thank you. I do my best with the parts I have on hand and then if the character doesn't look good or if only one or two parts don't seem right I set it aside and wait until the right part comes up. If just been lucky that there have been a lot of good parts come out recently.

Currently I'm waiting for MvC3 Dante's player 3? black with red interior trench coat to be made in order to complete my Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever pair. If I wait long enough, eventually the perfect parts come along.

Codename: Humboldt

Classification: Squid

Humboldt was aboard the same craft as Hammerhead and Manta. It seems they were sent to Earth to study the marine ecology. Whether for purely scientific reasons or as advanced scouts for the purpose of colonization is unknown. Their ship is one of the few shot down by human forces. Humboldt seems to be the leader of the group and he doesn't try to hide that fact. From what has been recorded the social structure seems to be a caste system. The squidheads are the leaders with the sharks providing muscle and the mantas are scouts. That's not to say that Humboldt isn't a fighter; if anything he is more dangerous than Hammerhead since he tends to think things through instead of charging in and attacking everything at once. Since being incarcerated we've discovered that he can generate a bio-electric whip. When first captured it was believed that the whip was generated from the suit. Unfortunately we learned that it is generated from his body when he attacked a guard. He can control the intensity of the electric shock so that the victim only feels a light tingling or is instantly killed. However once he uses the charge at full intensity it takes several days for him to build up a full charge once again.

Humbolt01.jpg

As a fan of both the Old Gods and people with elemental powers, I am really keen to see what you do with the Neo Olympians.

Are you planning any of the other Gods and if so, will they be elemental? I ask because I have a fondness for characters based around light (i.e. the sun) and I'm keen to see if you follow this angle with Apollo.

Edited by pawcanada

As a fan of both the Old Gods and people with elemental powers, I am really keen to see what you do with the Neo Olympians.

Are you planning any of the other Gods and if so, will they be elemental? I ask because I have a fondness for characters based around light (i.e. the sun) and I'm keen to see if you follow this angle with Apollo.

Currently the only Neo Olympian that I'm working on is Hera. Her powers revolve around the control of plant life. I still haven't found the right hair and I also need to find a Lego set with the old vine whip part for her to use as a weapon.

As for other Gods it is possible that I'll do more if the right pieces come along. Right now the biggest problem is that there is a lack of easily accessible African or African-American heads. I might be able to do an Ares from the upcoming Blade, an Aphrodite or Artemis with the MvC3 Storm, and I'm not sure what God Winston from the Real Ghostbusters box set would work for.

Still, if I get the right parts Apollo is definitely on my list considering he is one of the rare individuals that is the same in both the Greek and Roman pantheons.

Codename: Hammerhead

Classification: Shark

While Humboldt considers Hammerhead's caste to be nothing more than mindless, muscle-bound, killing machines that assessment isn't particularly true. It is true that when in combat situations, and meal times, about the only thing that you can do is aim him at the target and hope to minimize collateral damage. He'll eat through anything in his way and if he can't eat it he'll slice it. If it can't me sliced then he'll shoot it. If it isn't completely destroyed when he runs out of ammo he'll hit it until it is completely destroyed. Outside of battle he is the most social of all the Area 51 inmates. He enjoys a good game of cards especially go fish, though he does take exception to humans mentioning the pun as well as when they refer to him as a "Card Shark". Hammerhead is also the only alien that doesn't want to leave Earth. It seems that being a prisoner here is better than his life as a slave in his own culture. Due to this fact he is the one that makes sure that Humboldt and Manta don't make contact with their home planet when outside on missions.

Hammerhead.jpg

Codename: Manta

Classification: Ray

Manta is a member of the scout caste. For the most part he is silent and withdrawn. Basically the middle child of his group; Humboldt treats him as a lesser being and Hammerhead shows nothing but contempt that Manta is of a higher rank. He does his tasks and then retreats to his solitary existence. Since the mercenary unit was formed a few of the guards have made it their business to introduce him to the concept of American equality through television. While this is technically a violation of the rules it has been deemed an acceptable risk, much like Hammerhead's gambling habits, in order to bring him around to the human way of thinking. One important item to note is the fact that, like Earth rays, Manta has a poisonous barb in his head tail. Once he has used the barb, or it has been surgically removed, it takes approximately one week to regenerate.

Manta.jpg

Codename: Agent X (Agent Ten)

File Name: Daniels, Jack

Secondary Specialty: Hand-to-hand combat

Jack signed up for the group after a medical experiment, that he volunteered for, left him unable to easily function outside of the base. In an attempt to build a better fighter Jack had metal claws installed in his hands that he could retract into his arms like his favorite hero. The surgery didn't go as planned. The claws in his right hand engaged but somehow jammed and cannot retract. As for his left hand when he engaged the claws they came out; completely out, taking most of his hand with them. Since then he's had that hand replaced with an alien cybernetic prosthetic that is almost as good, if slightly unwieldy, as his original. Jack is in charge of monitoring the actions of the aliens Manta and Bones.

AgentX.jpg

Codename: Bones

Classification: Skeleton

Bones gets his name from the fact that his species developed an exoskeleton structure instead of an internal skeleton like humans. He was actually discovered floating in Earth orbit in a deep hibernation. It is unknown how long he had been there. When first discovered it was believed that he was a corpse of some cold war era space race victim. When his body was recovered it was immediately sent to A51 for dissection. Everyone was a bit surprised when he woke up; fortunately the scientists hadn't started cutting yet. If they had I doubt Bones would be working with the mercenaries. His specialty is Space E.V.A. but he very rarely gets to use those abilities so his primary specialty is providing cover fire since his exoskeleton is practically bulletproof.

Bones.jpg

Codename: Agent Zero

File Name: Cougar, Sam

Secondary Specialty: Heavy Weapons

Zero is likely our most normal trooper. He doesn't have any phobias or medical conditions. He has been honored on several occasions for his military service. Even background checks into his family shows that they are normal. It is the informed opinion of those in charge that he be watched because no one that normal can possibly be "normal". While in the field he is in charge of supervising Hammerhead and Oggle. While on the base he spends all his time being normal (poker night with the aliens, video games and beer with the other soldiers, jogging every morning, and even socially acceptable levels of adult entertainment). There is definitely something wrong with Agent Zero.

Agent0.jpg