UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Prowl-Ar's Customs: Last and Galactic Avengers

Great stuff, as always.

I've still got to get your BttF and your custom alien hunter back to you. Incidentally, I visited your alma mater today, although I assume it was a different building when you were there; I'll be doing some interning at the high school.

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks BuffaloDelorean, since I've been restricted to only being able to find the WallGreen series locally that's what I've been doing the most work with. Currently I'm trying to work out how to use submergence Spider-Man and Thanos parts to make a Hydro-Armor Iron Man.

Prowlar,

I always enjoy seeing what you come up with.

I admire your creativity.  You have inspired some of my customs.

Thank you for sharing your customs with all of us.

Looking forward to future customs shared by you.

Captain Paco

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

They are indeed the lower legs of the NBX Werewolf with Itsy Bitsy Spider's body and either Marvel Legends Rocket's, or Animated Rocket for a les expensive option since they are basically the same, gun. All that's left is the torso sticker and he'll be complete.

• 3 months later...

Newest Customs are here.

36600134863_fe32185bab_h.jpgNewest customs by Prowl-Ar Nightiger, on Flickr

Old Man Logan Magnus (Magnetoverine): Having caused the war bringing about the near extermination of the mutant race Old Man Magnus is reluctant to use his powers even though he has been pulled into the Contest of Champions. 

Jubilation Lee (Wolverine V): The fifth in line to wear the Wolverine title this vampiric incarnation achieved omega mutant status after feeding on her universe' Deadpool.

Scarlet Spider-Witch (May Riley) Sorceress Supreme

Outcast: After the repeated failures at the hands of the Guardians of the Galaxy, Outcast left the Sovereign on a quest for redemption, starting with the destruction of the Guardians. 

Centurion WIP

Thanks, Donny B and Polarboy.

Surprisingly this new custom came together rather quickly.

37500605181_b951d9d553_z.jpgSorrow by Prowl-Ar Nightiger, on Flickr

After being rejected by Spider-Woman (Spider-Gwen) the alien symbiot found a kindred spirit in failed actress Mary Jane Watson. Calling themselves Sorrow they fight injustice using their spider like abilities gained from Spider-Woman and tentacle like hair.

Prowlar:

As always I am impressed by your six recent submissions.

Love Sorrow and Scarlet Spider-Witch.

I look forward to your custom creations.

Thank you for sharing as always.

• 7 months later...

The majority of the governments of Earth decided that the greatest threat to humanity was the proliferation of super powerful individuals. To that end all enhanced, magical, mutant, alien, and artificial individuals were exiled from Earth. It didn't matter where they went as long as they were gone. Any that didn't leave were hunted down and dumped into a dimension were time doesn't exist leaving the individual to go mad in an endless ever-present now.

Last Avengers

Old Man Whitman

Stripped of his Ebony blade Dane Whitman could have given up being the Black Knight and remained on Earth. However he chose to return to the Ultraverse where he could continue fighting to protect those in need. He was summoned back by Stark to lead the last Avengers team members in a quest to prevent the hunting down and execution of the last remaining humans in the universe.

Old Man Parker

Spider-Man chose exile in the Spiderverse. After years spend fighting villains and training new generations of Spider-Heroes he returned to his own universe expecting humanity to have come to its senses. What he found was the remnants of the Earth and moon and Humanity dispersed to the stars.

Old Man Banner

With Earth's destruction Banner lost the will to continue the struggle between himself and the Hulk. Hulk took full control but it was a hollow victory. Without the internal struggle to fuel his rage Hulk has been reduced in size and strength of a normal human he doesn't even have Banners intelligence instead he only has his green invulnerable skin.

STARK

Unlike other humans that were allowed to remain on Earth as long as they turned in their enhancing technology Tony Stark wasn't given a choice. He was imprisoned and forced to spend the rest of his life creating weapons to guarantee that super powered individuals never returned. An irony that wasn't lost on Stark, and like when he built the prototype Iron Man armor he worked in secret to procure his freedom. Using Vision's body as his starting point Tony was eventually able to upload his consciousness into the synthetic form. Donning the symbiot derived armor STARK kept Tony's skull and favorite suit jacket, just to stay fashionable, he now finds himself fighting to save a species that he is no longer a member of.

Horus

The son of a Wakandan scientist Horus was already on track for a bright future. Then Earth was destroyed. The Egyptian God gifted him with flight and the ability to see everything. Horus then modified an old confiscated Black Panther suit for his own needs and has joined the Last Avengers in place of the Black Panther.

Galactic Avengers

With the destruction of Earth the Guardians of the Galaxy found their time being dominated by human centric problems. The team was stretched thin and at Rocket's suggestion the Galactic Avengers team was formed. Truth be told Quill suspects that the real reason was that Rocket was sick of the crap from Pete Junior.

Captain Marvel

The Daughter of the mutant Wiccan and Skrull/Kree Hybrid Hulkling, Captain Marvel retains her parent's shape shifting, super strength, and magical abilities while gaining mutant abilities of super speed and magnetism. She actually leads the Galactic Avengers even though Major Victory insists that he is the true leader.

Major Victory

Peter Quill Junior spent most of his youth sneaking out to hear stories about his parent's exploits as members of the Guardians and the X-Men rather than learning to fulfill his role as a galactic leader. Eventually he stole a starship and tracked down the legendary shield of Captain America. Donning a costume of his own design he tried to join the Guardians for a time before Rocket convinced him to join the Galactic Avengers.

Woden

When the mutants were exiled Storm found herself in the realm of Asgard once again. Sick of the infighting amongst the mutant factions she settled and eventually found true love. Eventually giving birth to twins Woden and Brigid. Woden, ended up Asgardian but with no special powers until All-father Thor game him a re-forged mjolnir that turned him into the current God of Tunder.

Brigid

Born a mutant, Brigid had the ability to bend the elements to her will. while quite powerful in her own right she leaves the control of the weather to her brother often only control of air in order to fly. Instead Brigid prefers to forge and empower metals spending as much of her free time as possible in the lands of the dwarves learning their unique arts.

Protégé

Wilber completely human, however he does take after his father, The Prowler, and does his best to keep up with the others on the team with whatever bit of technology he can get his hands on. Though his costume my look simple it is actually a kinetic energy diffracting techno-mail that protects him from any form of non-energy based weapons. His headset is linked to his brain and imparts enhanced senses. He also equips Spider-Mans classic web shooters rather than more lethal weapons as a tribute to his father.

As always, really enjoy your customs.

On thing I noticed is that Old Man Logan Magnus and Old Man Whitman look exactly alike.  But I like the story for each.

I am really liking your Galactic Avengers.

I have been inspired by some of your customs and have been tinkering with some variations or copies of them for myself.

I like your "Frost" enough that I tried to copy but didn't have all the parts so I made "Chill" who has some of the same parts but not all.

I made Sharon Carter for my collection based exactly on your design, thank you.

I am now working on the Hydra Avengers or at least my versions of the characters.  I have Hammer (Thor), a Hawkeye, a Falcon, a Black Widow, an Emerald Witch (Scarlet Witch), Cable, Quick Emerald (Quicksilver). and I even have an Iron Man which I used parts of an Iron Man and a Vault Guard.  I hope to be able to make a green Captain America but will likely settle for the CA Agent of Hydra that is already made even though he is not green.

But thank you so much for sharing your customs and inspiring me to do something with my extra minimates parts. 

Thank's Paco, yeah OM Magnus and OM Whitman are the same figure. I wasn't really satisfied with Magnus since there are sooo many Old Man Logans so adter staring at the figure I tried to come up with a different character . Black Knight just seemed a natural fit and that one character grew into a universe where all the remaining Classic Heroes are Old Men mentoring a new generation of characters that are more misfits than heroes.

• 4 months later...

Finally got some new fodder and that means new customs.

30339614227_44589df11e_k.jpgHot Tub Hulk Sersi Doom Star Strange Guntiger by Prowl-Ar Nightiger, on Flickr

First up is Hot Tub Hulk the Thor moviemate no one expected. Of curse next up is the Sersi quick custom nearly every likely has by now. Then a Doombot loaded with Captain Americas mind. I'd considered naming him Captain Latveria but I liked Doomstar more. Strange is a doctor of occult history and the daughter of current Dr. Strange and Clea. Gun Tiger is a placeholder WIP until I find a more tiger appropriate head.

Hot Tub Hulk is a combination of Thor: Ragnarok Gladiator Hulk and Infinity War wave 1 Hulk. I'm not sure with hulk donated the feet they were just the closest color match in the feet/boot fodder case. So to answer your question the crotch & legs are from Walgreen Gladiator Hulk.

As always, Great job on your newest customs, I am always in awe of how you come up with such good names and quick background info.  I like them all and wish I had the funds to get the fodder to make the all for myself.  Really like the Hot Tub Hulk, he could almost go with your Avengers/X-Men Calendar Men you had a while back.

Curious: What parts did you use to make Doomstar?  I see Hobgoblin's face, and Kraven's left arm and Captain America (IW) chest, waist and legs? Is that the Collector's cape? A SHIELD Armor Spider-man helmet?   I am thinking of making a version of it myself after being inspired by yours.

Also, what parts did you use on Gun Tiger?  I see Kraven's chest piece and feet, Hobgoblin's chest, Sabretooth's legs and arms?  Whose's head, and hands?  

As always, I do like your work.