UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Random Madness V4

Amazing.JL

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, minimates taste bet.... Although I could win ill let someone else take it.

At first I saw like 20+ posts and I thought that I wouldn't of had a chance to win, but most of the posts were about the spammer. :P

Don't be so hard on him, guys. I read most of his posts and it certainly could have been more "spammy" - well, that and he bumped my customs thread which was languishing on the third page!

E for effort Jeremy! ;)

Yeah great job... :blink: Did you have 'retard flakes' for breakfast?

I'm sure that killing these types of contests for the regular members because he's spaming to make the count isa good thing and if he isn't called on it then that's something to be recommended?

We have these for the regular members because we are a very relaxed community, taking advantage of that is something that totally goes against the general vibe here. sure if he'd made one or two posts to make the count fine but 23 of 30 posts? that's 70% of his total posting here!

Even if he didn't go against the rules of the contest, which have now been ammended because of his spamfest, he broke the no-spamming rule the applys to the board in general.

T.

^^ of course Titan thats what makes it more fun, a contest without Titan on the forum... <G>

Congrats guys,

Tk

*Waits for the next one which I can enter again*

Now we have this nifty chat area, perhaps the first five with the usual rules applying entering chat would be a good thing?

^^ of course Titan thats what makes it more fun, a contest without Titan on the forum... <G>

Congrats guys,

Tk

*Waits for the next one which I can enter again*

Now we have this nifty chat area, perhaps the first five with the usual rules applying entering chat would be a good thing?

I dunno, seems a little bad. I'm sure someone won't be able to use the chat because of java problems or something, and then get ticked.

I actually only have 1 question...

WHAY IS THIS THREAD HERE?!?!?!

Seriously, who's brilliant idea was it to stick it in the DC/C3 forum? If anything, It belongs in Infinite Minimates where the rest have been, or in the defunct Minimates of Christmas Past. This has NOTHING to do with DC/C3.

I'm not mad, just pointing that out.

I actually only have 1 question...

WHAY IS THIS THREAD HERE?!?!?!

Seriously, who's brilliant idea was it to stick it in the DC/C3 forum? If anything, It belongs in Infinite Minimates where the rest have been, or in the defunct Minimates of Christmas Past. This has NOTHING to do with DC/C3.

I'm not mad, just pointing that out.

Its random. It can't be too obvious!