UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Calico Jack Pirate minimates

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.toplessrobot.com/2011/05/ahoy_mini-mateys.php#Comments

Makes me giddy when another website I frequent has mini-news.

Thats topless robot. Realized the link just says toplessro. Not a dirty site.

I love this website! and was about to post this! they also have a great review on the new sony mates

Edited by maxcarnage

I imagine it's easier to do bios on historical figures like Calico Jack than it is to make them up, especially when the character is "Cop #2."

Bio's exist for MAX as well to go with their storyline.

Cop #2 is the young, inexperienced partner to the grizzled veteran Cop #3. When Cop #3 is killed by Robber #1 only 2 days until retirement, Cop #2 vows to get vengeance for his fallen mentor.

Then Crooked Vice Cop #1 takes Cop #2 under his wing and shows him "how the system really works." Cop #2 has to make a difficult choice between principles and power, justice and vengeance, when he discovers Robber #1 was actually one of Crooked Vice Cop #1's lackeys, sent to keep Cop #3 quiet before he blew the lid off of Crooked Vice Cop #1's whole racket!

Thrilling stuff!

Yes, the cases sold out from Diamond pretty quickly and are pretty much sold out with the online retailers. Only 88 cases (8 Collector Cases per case) were produced meaning only 704 Collector Cases and Battle Beasts are out there.

Once I get my loose collection organized the way I want, I'll post some pix! ;)

I personally would like to see DST periodically re-release the case with a new 'mate and a different case design, so I am all for this! :thumbsup:

Edited by youbastards

Looks like there's another carry case coming out, with a pirate mate this time...

I love it!! I have several of the first one and will get some of this one too! They are great ideas, way better constructed than I had thought they would be and are a great help in keeping my minimate area more organized!

I really do hope DST continues with these like this, its a great idea!

Jeff of the Miniacs