UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Massive Upcoming TRU MM

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

My mom was in the tru in Vaughn mills and she said she found wave 12,shes trying to return a Thor movie set she got me in buffalo(I already had it)so if she could return that set she's gonna get me the crossbones.Finally Canadian tru are getting back in the game!

P.S:Zac can you try and get the new max wave(with the arctic ops) here?That would be awesome

My mom was in the tru in Vaughn mills and she said she found wave 12,shes trying to return a Thor movie set she got me in buffalo(I already had it)so if she could return that set she's gonna get me the crossbones.Finally Canadian tru are getting back in the game!

P.S:Zac can you try and get the new max wave(with the arctic ops) here?That would be awesome

I would like to know who this Zac is.

Also, where is she trying to return the Buffalo Thor set? Back in Buffalo? The reason I ask is because she won't be able to properly return it up here, its UPC will not be in the database.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, right before inventory it seems TRU Canada has canceled all other future orders. I will keep checking to find out what they may order next. From what I can tell it seems like the figures have been selling well across the country. Keep your fingers crossed that new orders will open up.

• 4 months later...

The antman and kree soldier set is up on toys r us.ca!! I will be checking vaughn mills today to see if any mates are in the stores. Weird that it is only the antman set online.

http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=12682512

They are in stores along with whispers I am hearing of the ASM tru wave hitting Canadian stores too

Jeff of the Miniacs

The antman and kree soldier set is up on toys r us.ca!! I will be checking vaughn mills today to see if any mates are in the stores. Weird that it is only the antman set online.

http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=12682512

They are in stores along with whispers I am hearing of the ASM tru wave hitting Canadian stores too

Jeff of the Miniacs

Yup. I found a antman/kree pack and the thor pack. Decided not to pick them up because I would rather just splurge in a month in Florida! Though if the ASM wave comes I will pick up the lizard set to help out mates in Canada.

• 2 months later...

Okay, proper update.

Hitting stores as I type this:

Marvel vs capcom wave 3

Halo wave 5

Universal Monsters wave 3

Currently on Order: (may be canceled)

Marvel wave 14

Marvel wave 15

Marvel Fan poll box set

Expendibles series 2 box set

Walking Dead series 1