UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Massive Upcoming TRU MM

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the movie-mates are considered typical Marvel waves.

they arnt, wave 1-10 have all been comic, with the exception of a few packs (bullseye/punisher, abomination/hulk)

the wolverine, ironman and thor waves have all been their own series of waves.

also everything here is being released after june, so im assuming the cap wave, x-men wave and TRU wave 10 will be this month

Edited by undeadpool

Wolverine, Iron Man, Thor, and Cap were not counted as numbered waves. I would assume that trend would continue with X-Men FC. I think it's not on the list because like Wave 10, Cap, HALO 2, RGB 1, and Sony, it is currently in the ever so efficient TRU release process.

edit: Great minds think alike, Undeadpool.

Edited by Turtle

Guys, this is a listing for Canada only. the only other mates they have ever carried are:

Marvel Box Sets Group B

-years pass-

The Lord of the Rings Box Sets (dual language)

-years pass-

BSG wave 1 (which was called MODN [as in modern] wave 1)

-years pass-

this thread:

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.php?showtopic=7602&st=0

EDIT: Most orders will probably be pushed back and eventually canceled. Everything ordered from DST gets pushed back. These are probably release dates that DST told TRU Canada they could deliver by, but in reality they never do.

Edited by pickle

Guys, this is a listing for Canada only. the only other mates they have ever carried are:

Marvel Box Sets Group B

-years pass-

-years pass-

-years pass-

this thread:

EDIT: Most orders will probably be pushed back and eventually canceled. Everything ordered from DST gets pushed back. These are probably release dates that DST told TRU Canada they could deliver by, but in reality they never do.

dont forget my fellow canuck that many TRUs here carried the movie Iron Man2 wave, some had the friends and foes crap box...there was some others too I thought, maybe the modern heroic age?

Jeff of the Miniacs

Marvel Box Sets Group B

-years pass-

-years pass-

-years pass-

this thread:

dont forget my fellow canuck that many TRUs here carried the movie Iron Man2 wave, some had the friends and foes crap box...there was some others too I thought, maybe the modern heroic age?

Jeff of the Miniacs

I found the Modern set and the Captain America 4 pack as well here in Calgary. So I'll keep my fingers crossed.

I guess just posting the link to an old thread about what TRU Canada was going to get is silly, so let me try that list again :thumbsup: :

Marvel Box Sets Group B

-years pass-

-years pass-

-years pass-

Minimates Spider Man Box Set (friends and Foes)

Minimates Ironman 2 (not the TRU exclusive)

Marvel MINIMATES CAPTAIN AMERICA FAN POLL 4-pack

Marvel MINIMATES THE HEROIC AGE BOX SET

What TRU had put in their system, pushed release dates back multiple times and eventually canceled:

GHOSTBUSTERS MINIMATES

HALO MINIMATES SRS1 ASST

HALO MINIMATES SRS1 WARTHOG VEHICLE

MV-MARVEL MINIMATES SRS 8 ASST

MV-MARVEL MINIMATES SRS 9 ASST

I truly hope that DST pulls through for us (Canada) this time and releases them on time.

This post is in response to Turtle and undeadpool as to why the mates they list are not on my release list. The reason is that they (Wave 10, Cap, HALO 2, RGB 1, and Sony and all MAX) are not coming to Canada. <_<

Edited by pickle

This post is in response to Turtle and undeadpool as to why the mates they list are not on my release list. The reason is that they (Wave 10, Cap, HALO 2, RGB 1, and Sony and all MAX) are not coming to Canada. <_<

That makes sense and is a bummer for you guys. I didn't see anything that mentioned that list being exclusive to Canada. Thanks for clarifying. :)

That makes sense and is a bummer for you guys. I didn't see anything that mentioned that list being exclusive to Canada. Thanks for clarifying. :)

I can't believe after all this time I did not put in Canada when I started the thread. I feel silly now. Thank you for pointing that out to me :D

I am gonna go fix that :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Enough time has passed that an update is required: All are updates of cancellations and push-backs.

Please note that this is for TRU Canada only and does not reflect proper/actual release of products in the USA.

As of August 13

Halo wave 3: all orders canceled

Halo Reach Warthog: mid August early October

Marvel Capcom SDCC: all orders canceled

Marvel Capcom wave: mid August late November

Marvel best of Movie: late September

Marvel Heralds: late September late November

Marvel 11: all orders canceled

Marvel 12: late September early November

Marvel 13: early December

Real GB wave 2: mid August early October

Real GB best of: early October

Universal Monster: mid August mid September

Paramount: all orders canceled

We may get MVC3 and UM,Heck yeah!

Don't get your hopes up. Every time we Canadians have been scheduled to get a "wave" of minimates at TRU it usually end up getting cancelled at the last minute. We'll be lucky if we get a boxed set or two like last year. Sorry to be a Donny Downer, but that seems to be the trend with TRU Canada.

We may get MVC3 and UM,Heck yeah!

Don't get your hopes up. Every time we Canadians have been scheduled to get a "wave" of minimates at TRU it usually end up getting cancelled at the last minute. We'll be lucky if we get a boxed set or two like last year. Sorry to be a Donny Downer, but that seems to be the trend with TRU Canada.

Amen brother

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...