UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Lego starwars the clone wars ds help

minimateman

Oh I misunderstood. You need to go talk to those droids. Ask them about their day. Get them to talk about their family, kids. You know, get really chummy. Then when they finally trust you, you ask for a favor. Ask for a piggy back ride. At first they will refuse, calling it demeaning and out of character. But you must persist and ask again. Eventually they will acquiesce and hoist you onto their shoulders. From this vantage point you should be able to see a small circular block with four studs. I think it was blue but can't remember for sure. Shoot this block. That will free Yoda from the Evil Witch's magic cage that is mounted to the ceiling. Use the force enhancer you got in the previous level to slow his decent. If you don't, he'll splatter all over the pavement. Before Yoda will lead you to the next stage, you have to prove your worthiness to be an usher at his wedding. It's a grueling trial involving small handguns, ziplines, and a cat named Kirkegaard. I don't want to spoil it for you though.