UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU Wave 11

Lurch77

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you see they called him Gamma Rage instead of mega rage?

Well screw that, then. I'm officially boycotting Minimates until they give Hulk his awesome name back. Gamma Rage is extremely predictable and boring. But MEGA RAGE!!! Now that's a name you will remember.

X-Force Psylocke looks to be thinking: "As if I ever use to looked like that. Oh the 80's."

BTW, extremely sold on that Hulk. Way to go DST / AA!

Edited by MINI_MYTE

Did you see they called him Gamma Rage instead of mega rage?

Well screw that, then. I'm officially boycotting Minimates until they give Hulk his awesome name back. Gamma Rage is extremely predictable and boring. But MEGA RAGE!!! Now that's a name you will remember.

He'll always be MR to me. The face looks good, and there are more aspects on there that I like, but his arms still look incredibly fugly to me.

i'm still not sold on the hands but the rest of him looks great. I was wary of the bulked up versions (and I still don't like the thing) but they've done well with Juggy and MEGA RAGE!

X-Force Psylocke looks to be thinking: "As if I ever use to looked like that. Oh the 80's."

Yeah, I think all of us who are old enough look back and think the same thing.

I'm gonna go ahead and send a very MEGA RAGE e-mail to DST about this whole "Gamma Rage" business. Who the hell do they think they are, pulling this kind of bush league crap?

*Edited* :thumbsup:

Well, they did it to us before on another Hulk. Before he was called Professor Hulk, he known as Smart Hulk.

I kinda wonder if us having fun with the Mega Rage name had any effect on the decision to change it. We were having fun because we really liked the name!

Absolutely delighted with the greener green color on Hulk.

I agree, the colors are perfect, IMO. I do prefer the alternate "bowl-cut" hair-piece thats coming with the Wave 41 version, though.

EDIT: Oh. Didn't realize that the TRU version is also coming with alternate pieces. Sweet!

Man, I wish these were coming out NOW.

I know! I'm dieing to get Hulk and GG's glider. :D

EDIT: Crap. Now I want to get the Hulkbuster mate.

Edited by Brad Redfield

*Edited* :thumbsup:

Whoa, hold it there! I don't want them filing a restraining order against me, calling in the cops, working feverishly on an anti-MEGA RAGE vaccine, testing said vaccine on rats, finding that they miscalculated the amount of gamma radiation required to create said vaccine and instead of curing MEGA RAGE create an infectious, untreatable, super strain of MEGA RAGE that causes the rats to grow to 50 times their normal size and to release their pent up MEGA RAGE on their would-be human tormentors, then transmitting said super strain of MEGA RAGE to all rodent populations, causing the end of civilization and life as we know it within a matter of hours.

Probably better just to write a "very angry" e-mail, IMO.

Edited by karamazov80

Seriously though, I don't know what this thing on the far right is, but a Minimate it ain't.

100_7125.JPG

Some weird pseudo-Minimate freak. . .makes me wanna MEGA RAGE!!! when I see all those sculpted parts.

i love the new Hulk. sure it's different from original mates, but i love how it shows the difference in size. doesn't makes since to have a hulk and prof x (for example) that are the same size!

seriously, a beautiful mate.

weird as soon as i posted this, an episode of robot chicken came on and the first segment was 'the life and times of incredible hulk' lol

Hulk wear boxing gloves!

I still think that defenders hulk is the best hulk. bulked up chest that's blocky like a minimate should be

http://minimatedatabase.com/figure.php?i=510&n=Hulk

Yeah, that's still my favorite. Minimates often best succeed when they do more with less, IMO. Of course, the nice thing about having 20 different Hulks all made differently is that each collector can choose which one they like best.

I'll be curious to see how the greens match up on GR Hulk and Defenders Hulk, to see if a head switch-out is doable.

Hulk wear boxing gloves!

No, that was Ultimates Hulk. Then there's the opposite problem: WWHulk, who looked for all the world like a T-rex.

Personal favorite is the "Super heroes" Hulk in the center there. That said, big boy on the right there seems a descent way to get around the height restriction and the 2.5 inch Hulk we've been craving for a long time.