UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU Wave 11

Lurch77

No accessories I take it? (which would be better I suppose than more psy-knives or katanna's)

But... it's just... well... what fwooshy said. I can't help thinking the slot would have been better served with another character. Amanda Sotfen, or Pixie, or FA Dazzler is they really want a female mutant in that slot. Or maybe Meggan in her gold costume. Or one of Kitty's other costumes.

SIGH

no accessories for Betsy. Nightcrawler comes with his BAMF stand.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I'd like to see a picture of this Betsy with Havok, Brown Wolverine, Mohawk Storm and Colossus with his red Chest piece off. I was kinda bothered by the puffy sleeves at first but I think the hair bugs me more. They should have sculpted that weird old English hairdo she used to rock. Outback X-Men fan here! :biggrin:

Edited by Serge_Havok

I agree! That "weird old English hairdo" would've been swell. I love the Outback era myself!

And her sleeves should be puffy at the cuff, not the shoulder. Come to think of it, this version of her costume doesn't even have shoulders.

psylocke.gif

Edited by MINI_MYTE

It's a shame that we didn't get the

Uncanny X-Force version of Nightcrawler

to go with Betsy. It would have been better than seeing a straight re-pack of the Excalibur Nightcrawler & it would have suited the other 2-pack more!

It's a shame that we didn't get the

Uncanny X-Force version of Nightcrawler

to go with Betsy. It would have been better than seeing a straight re-pack of the Excalibur Nightcrawler & it would have suited the other 2-pack more!

Well, it just means we will get more characters from that storyline. :biggrin:

Riiiiight. Hope spring enternal I suppose.

And the clock is officially ticking on which of our talented legion of customizers produces

X-Force/AoA

Nightcrawlers first.

The Fantomex/Mr Negative pack is selling pretty fast and will most likely be gone by the end of the day, here is the current stock count per TRU.com (take this as you will...)

Fantomex & Mr. Negative - 85

Betsy Braddock & Nightcrawler - 124

Iron Man & Hulk - 358

Spider-Man & Green Goblin - 358

Riiiiight. Hope spring enternal I suppose.

And the clock is officially ticking on which of our talented legion of customizers produces

X-Force/AoA

Nightcrawlers first.

someone did AOA... I forget who, but it was ace.

Got mine. Woke up and checked the site, you know, just in case and there they were. I was happy. Had to get 2 of the Fantomex pack though because a friend of mine is a huge X-Force fan so I thought I'd do something nice. He has all the other X-Force people save for the first X-Force Wolverine.