UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU Wave 11

Lurch77

I would not be surprised if this is the new Wolverine/Deadpool.

What do you mean?

It's an incredibly popular, and incredibly hard to find,. set. High demand for a character that everyone wanted and it's rather expensive at this time.

However I have a feeling that this will be less Wolverine/Deadpool and more Angel/Warpath.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah x-factor angel was only in stores briefly and short packed. it's the only consistently high priced pack on ebay now.

Mr. Negative/Fantomex both look good, does anyone know why they made Psylocke yet again in this outfit? I really don't understand how this look got the 'mate treatment. On a side note, after they made Black Bolt and went to a lot of effort to make Lockjaw, why have they never returned to the Inhumans? I'm not even really an Inhumans fan, but I've been expecting Medusa and her ilk to turn up anytime now, but there's still no sign.

That's actually my favorite Betsy Braddock from the comic, though I'm not sure it translates well as a Minimate. As to why it got made? Psylocke is a very popular character!

I know she's popular in terms of X-characters, but I don't know if she's popular enough to warrant having four versions of her in the span of just a couple years. It's just surprising to see her name next to Hulk and Thor in terms of characters who have been 'mated several times.

Actually the Psylocke is the only one I want. I'll agree that she is more B list than some other characters, but she was involved in a lot of good X-stories wearing that outfit (although the hairpiece

is inaccurate). Four versions of Psylocke isn't really that much considering Cyclops, Wolverine, Jean, and Angel all have far more...and it's a very different look for her rather than the slight variation between her X-Force costume and Jim Lee outfit.

I hope this Psylocke has the butterfly effect, that would make it a total buy for me.

A thousand times, Agreed! I'd buy a second one just so my last TRU Betsy could have one too - but i fear that this will be looked at as one of the 'lucky we're getting them' characters & will be sans-accessories :(

I'll agree that she is more B list than some other characters, but she was involved in a lot of good X-stories wearing that outfit

Yeah. To me, her role in this issue*:

uncanny-x-men-213.jpg

Is more memorable than all her stories I am familiar with as "Asian Psylocke" put together.

*That is easily in my top 5 X-Men issues ever, and is also one of my top 5 comic covers.

Edited by karamazov80

He (Alan Davis) designed that costume also. I admit to having a soft spot for it as well, but not like this... not like this!

For anyone wanting to make her a little more accurate, that's willing to sacrifice the puffy sleeves, I think Asteroid M Magneto's arms will match pretty well. As for her hairdo... maybe paint the Black Queen Jean Grey's hair purple?

• 2 weeks later...