UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU WAVE 12

buttheadsmate

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now you guys have opened the flood gates. Turtle is notorious for photographing well made meals and sandwiches. Just friend him on FB and you'll see what I mean. BTW Joe, it's been a while since you posted a food image there. :whistling:

My faith in you is restored, my reptilian friend.

Although, I have to say, so far the only view of Cap's nifty retro-biker helmet was in a Shot From the Minibar. Pics of crossdressing Asgardian behaving badly, and Cap storming the Nazi's Fortress Dora we have. No Cap wearing his jacket and helmet.

Can you take some more pictures of Kirby Thor with arms raised? I'd really like to see the scope of motion he'll have for Mjolnir waving, if you're willing to take the time to do that.

I keep getting emails from TRU for shipping discounts and big sales and crap. I just want them to put these up already!

Glad you guys are enjoying. The last of the requests:

Thor's arms enjoy a pretty wide range of motion. I think the hair/cape issue is a bigger problem than arm movement. The arms can't go straight up, but they can get up there.

IMG_20111130_073837.jpg

And here are Balder and Sif having a chicken fight. Beta Ray Bill can tell you just how deadly Madam Cluckers is.

IMG_20111130_074200.jpg

Edited by Turtle

Sure thing. In that pic, Thor's right arm is up as far as it can go. You can't really tell in the pic, but his left arm is pushed forward right where the shoulder pad starts to hinder movement. So there is some movement restriction, but I don't think it's too terribly bad.

Oh, I think this Thor has new boots too. The shin portion is attached to the foot (like the Norman Osborn or Ares boots), and the yellow wraps are sculpted. I don't think they've been used anywhere else, and they look mighty spiffy.

Edited by Turtle

I just don't understand TRU's distribution! You have four pegs of the Heralds set and my TRU has never got a four pack set even though they do get all the other minimates. Just glad I got the set on tru.com.

That TRU is about 30 miles north of where I live. The two in my area (there are one or two more I may check today)didnt get any Heralds sets. That particular TRU is also in Totawa NJ which is the next town over from Wayne which is TRU's HQ. That kinda makes it TRU's NJ flagship store. I wonder if that has anything to do with it?

Aaaah.

I am admittedly bad at keeping up with facebook. But then I suppose it's your job now to be very good at it. And as said in a different thread, you're doing a good job too.

I just don't understand TRU's distribution! You have four pegs of the Heralds set and my TRU has never got a four pack set even though they do get all the other minimates. Just glad I got the set on tru.com.

That TRU is about 30 miles north of where I live. The two in my area (there are one or two more I may check today)didnt get any Heralds sets. That particular TRU is also in Totawa NJ which is the next town over from Wayne which is TRU's HQ. That kinda makes it TRU's NJ flagship store. I wonder if that has anything to do with it?

Yeah that would make sense!