UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU WAVE 12

buttheadsmate

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty new here..and would never ask anyone to pay upfront. My local TRU just restocked these as well. They had quite a few balder/fa thor packs. As long as they still have them, i would be more than happy to pick up any that are left and you guys could just pay cost and shipping. Let me know who's interested and i will buy them this weekend.

I picked up the crossbones two pack. There were like 3 or 4concerns of the balder/fa thor set. So it would be first come first serve...if they're still there.

So I go into TRU/BRU today because my wife needed to geta friend a baby shower gift. Immediately I acquit myself to the Minimateisle where I find both Crossbones and Balder. I already have them but I snappedthem up anyway for trades. All the Cap/Zola packs will end up on clearance andthen ‘Ill snap up a few of those for the Avengers Jackets!

• 4 weeks later...

Today I finally found the Cap & Crossbones set! The TRU in Horsham, PA must've recently found a case or two of this wave because the peg was packed solid.