UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU WAVE 12

buttheadsmate

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I checked today and I saw one of the bones and cap pack. This other guy got it right before I could reach for it!!! Man I was sooooo close. Better luck next time.

Was over by TRU today so I stopped in, but I wasn't really expecting anything. Man, was that place packed, at 2 PM on a Friday. I really hope these go up on TRU dot com soon so that I can just avoid the store for the rest of the month. I did find the DCUC Knightfall Batman, though, so it wasn't a total loss. :thumbsup:

Was over by TRU today so I stopped in, but I wasn't really expecting anything. Man, was that place packed, at 2 PM on a Friday. I really hope these go up on TRU dot com soon so that I can just avoid the store for the rest of the month. I did find the DCUC Knightfall Batman, though, so it wasn't a total loss. :thumbsup:

Did you get it for 9.99? They are on sale at my local.

Actually, since you ask, I did not. I was in the King of Prussia Mall today (which, for those of you not from the Northeast, is a really big fancy mall) with my wife today, and we walked past a TRU kiosk they'd set up by the food court, when I literally did a double take when I noticed the figure sitting there. I don't think it rang up in their temporary system, though, so she just entered 15.99. Anyway, a little while later we zipped by TRU so I could look for the Minimates; it was so quick I even kept the car running. And, while there, I saw the sign that DCUC is $9.99. As I was walking back to the front of the store, a little peeved, I thought about getting the receipt and getting the sale price refunded... until I saw the line at customer service. They can keep my six dollars.

I know you all were really hoping to get the full details on my shopping day. I also bought some pants at H&M. That's it, though. Just Batman and the pants.

Edited by hellpop

Actually, since you ask, I did not. I was in the King of Prussia Mall today (which, for those of you not from the Northeast, is a really big fancy mall) with my wife today, and we walked past a TRU kiosk they'd set up by the food court, when I literally did a double take when I noticed the figure sitting there. I don't think it rang up in their temporary system, though, so she just entered 15.99. Anyway, a little while later we zipped by TRU so I could look for the Minimates; it was so quick I even kept the car running. And, while there, I saw the sign that DCUC is $9.99. As I was walking back to the front of the store, a little peeved, I thought about getting the receipt and getting the sale price refunded... until I saw the line at customer service. They can keep my six dollars.

I know you all were really hoping to get the full details on my shopping day. I also bought some pants at H&M. That's it, though. Just Batman and the pants.

lol nice, what color? The reason i asked is that I'm taking mine back as well as the modern head Robin. I bought them on black friday and now they are sale. If I'm going to open for bane i want them as cheap as possible.

Someone compared this set to the Cannonball/Shatterstar wave from this time last year... am I remembering wrong but didn't that wave not show up online?

I live around the corner from a TRU (NEast Philly), so whenever a new wave starts hitting I check basically every day. This morning I walked in with a gut feeling that they'd be there, and sure enough I walked out with Crossbones and Balder. Whenever I get a "feeling," they're usually spot on, dating back to the glory days of Marvel Legends.

I live around the corner from a TRU (NEast Philly), so whenever a new wave starts hitting I check basically every day. This morning I walked in with a gut feeling that they'd be there, and sure enough I walked out with Crossbones and Balder. Whenever I get a "feeling," they're usually spot on, dating back to the glory days of Marvel Legends.

I just moved out by King of Prussia, so I would think that, if you've got 'em there, we should have them here. Of course, I don't know if I've got the wherewithal to face weekend holiday traffic to test that theory....

I just moved out by King of Prussia, so I would think that, if you've got 'em there, we should have them here. Of course, I don't know if I've got the wherewithal to face weekend holiday traffic to test that theory....

Well, then hopefully these should trickle down to me, I hit the media TRU, across from granite run mall. do you guys ever hit the South Philly TRU? I used to, but haven't been for some time

I did find the DCUC Knightfall Batman, though, so it wasn't a total loss. :thumbsup:

same thing here!

Went to Concord TRU at lunch and found nothing minimate related but did score a sweet Mattel DC find with an Arkham City Joker Vs Robin two pack (if anyone wants the Robin shoot me a PM, I just wanted the amazing looking Joker suit, gonna rip his head off and replace it with a casting of the Kia Asamiya Staction figure’s head like I’ve done with the DCUC and Black Tux Jokers already)

the only minimate related thing I found was someone tore open a Hulk Vs Haggar, took Hulk, the stand, the accessories and left Haggar... really, a-hole? I guess that WAS the douchery way to go though since if TRU tried to cut its loses and sell the remains of the pack on clearance whoever buys it isn’t even getting a full Haggar... so kudos on the double-dick move unknown theif! May your MvC Hulk have fun trying on those four Phantomax coats you lifted earlier! (and also, I’m kicking myself for buying 8 Hulks Vs Haggars and like 5 or 6 Hulks Vs FA Iron Mans for Hulk fodder when I could have just STOLEN them, gawd! How come I never come up with the good ideas... always purchasing my s**t like a sucker.)

I checked my local TRU (by the Dayton Mall in Ohio) today and they didn't have wave12 or Galactus. They had a ton of MvC3, Captain America movie, Thor movie, X-Men First Class, some Monsters, Sony, and MAX, and a few Halo and Real Ghost Busters. I don't know if I should be happy that my TRU has so many 'mates, or worried that they have too many...

Edited by nate_studio

I checked my local TRU (by the Dayton Mall in Ohio) today and they didn't have wave12 or Galactus. They had a ton of MvC3, Captain America movie, Thor movie, X-Men First Class, some Monsters, Sony, and MAX, and a few Halo and Real Ghost Busters. I don't know if I should be happy that my TRU has so many 'mates, or worried that they have too many...

You should check the price on the non-Marvel ones, because they're probably clearanced down to $5.98, but might not be marked.