UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU WAVE 12

buttheadsmate

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, I guess I'm the only one not very excited for this wave. Probably least exciting for me among all TRU waves so far. In general, I don't have much affinity for Cap and Thor but I'm sure once we gets pics, it'll warm me up more to it.

So the flood of X-Men is over. Let the Avengers Minimates Assemble!

I hate to say it but TRU waves only depress me now. They tease us with out of stock listings online and my store now hasn't had a new wave since the FF wave and have ALL minimates on clearance.

All these announcements do is make eBay sellers richer and make us poorer.

sorry to be negative but until TRU's website gets it in their head there is a large online demand for minimates I'm going to be a little bitter.

Hopefully well get mates of the rest of the "Secret Warriors" as well. They had some cool looks.

That line popped out at me out of context and I thought you were saying you wanted a Quake, Stonewall, and Druid. You know, the Not-stars of the book by the same name? God that book is terrible.

I'm very glad that's not what you meant.

I'll wait to see pics before I start planning my purchases.

Still so many Thor mates flooding the pegs at TRU, I imagine the Cap wave will do the same. We may never see wave 10!! Wave 12 will be next winter by this rate.

Secret War Captain America? Not sure if this costume was ever used in the comic, or just production art, anyone know for sure?

Yeah, that's the Cap. You can see Secret War Cap in the image here if you zoom in on the right side.

http://www.allposters.com/-sp/Secret-War-3-Group-Wolverine-Doctor-Octopus-Black-Widow-Daredevil-and-Captain-America-Posters_i7382988_.htm

That is just killer.Dont put that on hold.I would love lto see that complete for sure!!

Here is the face I sculpted for Beta Ray Bill over the weekend... I'm going to put it on hold until I see the promotional pix from DST.

BRB02.jpg

BRB01.jpg

Amazing .......but why the long face ?

millions of years of evolution and selective genetic breeding??? :confused:

wave looks great but i'm not lovin Thor at moment, but the both the Cap's, Armin Zola and Crossbones .....massive win DST way to bring me back in