UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU WAVE 12

buttheadsmate

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I drove in that direction, got to the parking lot, and just drove on by. . .then proceeded to be stuck in Christmas shopping traffic trying to leave the shopping area for 30 minutes. $*#&* you, TRU. I'll just go eBay for these guys eventually.

Mine were backordered, then got cancelled.

What he said. :lol:

I know I shouldn't think it's funny but TRU has just become laughable . In 2010 I actually had the pleasure of visiting a San Diego TRU ....I actually walked a couple of miles to it from my hotel which in itself is worth a chapter in 'My life & the people I met' by Robert Beavis . Was it worth the walk ? Not really but the conversations I had were priceless although there wasn't a single person who knew WTF I was on about . I'm actually relieved that, for me, the option of returning to a US TRU is unlikely ......I feel for you guys.

I was lucky enough to have my order go through, These showed up for me monday and I just got the chance to open them up last night. While I was really looking forward to thor/balder. I must say Crossbones is just fierce!

TRU canceled my Balder, my Crossbones remains backordered.

Lord have mercy, I do not want to go back there is close to Christmas. But yet I feel compeled, comp...peled, to go... back... incasetheymightbe theeeerrrre! (hard to write a bad Kirk impression)

Addiction is a horrible thing sometimes.

My TRU also got the Marvel Vs Capcom SDCC set (the first four pack my store has ever sold) but no wave 12. They still have 3 pegs full of other miscellaneous waves going back to the FF wave, so hopefully the website gets more of the exclusives in because I don't see my store getting more while they still have so much on th pegs.

Still nothing from TRU about my Thor/Balder set... maybe no news is good news?

Meanwhile, I refresh the page daily hoping they'll have more Crossbones sets.

I must say, I really like the Beta Ray Bill (my un-backordered sets arrived today). The addition of boot tamps on the legs makes all the difference and turned a really great figure (Stormbreaker version) into a fantastic looking figure.

You mean MvC3 where I'll have another chance to buy Cap, Thor, and Spidey... again? Just for a shot at two new Marvel Characters? That line? (sorry, couldn't resist)

Say a little prayer for me... I've got to go out and go physically do some shopping today, and will probably make a TRU run while I'm out. Not askin' for Devine aide finding 12, I just want to make it there and back without having a heart attack from frustration, or choking someone unconscious.

It's just odd that we'll be getting Series 43 and having to wait several months for TRU series 13.

I wonder if there'll be any other TRU series in there in between to correspond with the fast-tracked 44 and 45?

... and when the heck is MvC comin' out? That Dormammu is needed badly.

pretty sure Luke has that wave down for shipping Dec 28th

late Xmas all round

Risked life, limb and sanity for not. Probably the saddest, most cleaned out TRU I've ever been in. I mean there are entire empty sections were toys have been cleaned out completely.

My guess is I see if TRU.com gets another case... not sure I want to get glared at and bumped aside again this season.