UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Johnny Cupcakes

Cramer

Yeah, that's right, Johnny Cupcakes! They may not be what most other members here would collect, but they're awesome. I'm talking clothing here, t-shirts mostly. Johnny's been around for nearly 10 years, having over the years open 2 shops in his hometown of Boston, one in LA, and just last month one in London, England. This London shop is actually why I started this tread. You see, Johnny likes to have in-store exclusives. I live in Ohio, nowhere near any of these stores. I was wondering if there's any board members that live near any of these shops that wouldn't mind helping me out in obtaining these in-store exclusives. If there's any other board members that want to do the same, feel free. Here's a link to his official website, where you all can check out what Johnny Cupcakes is all about, the addresses of each shop, and even the online store.

I really hope some of you find interest in Johnny Cupcakes, and even more so hope that some of you already know of and love 'em.