UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate Vehicles Series 2

If anybody out there finds multiples of these in their TRU store (unbent) ....or a full case....I'll be indebted if you grab it/them for me . They may well hit TRU.com but the chances of them arriving anywhere unbent is unlikely ....hence my plea. This plea also includes the latest Halo 'thingy' (multiples). I'll pay you immediately or interest you in some enticing trade.

Apologies for the blatant begging :)

Okay, the blue jet looks very awesome and very transparent. The black one does not look transparent at all. I think I still need 2 black ones and at least 2 blue ones if not 3.

I know y'all are down on the transparent Delorean, but did anyone think that maybe they're trying to capitalize on the "Trans-scanning" half clear transformers exclusives at TRU?

If anybody out there finds multiples of these in their TRU store (unbent) ....or a full case....I'll be indebted if you grab it/them for me . They may well hit TRU.com but the chances of them arriving anywhere unbent is unlikely ....hence my plea. This plea also includes the latest Halo 'thingy' (multiples). I'll pay you immediately or interest you in some enticing trade.

Apologies for the blatant begging :)

It's funny, I ordered 2 halo minimates and they arrived in a giant box. I order a lego set and its in a padded envelope and totally crushed. But the best part though was I emailed toysrus.com about the crushed box and said I wasn't happy and felt bad since it was a gift, they didn't even respond just got an email saying my account was credited for the full amount of that item.

Thanks for the pics . It's interesting that DST are hysterically historically accurate & have given the pirate guy a contemporary inflatable-beard-life-jacket (IBLJ)...these were once standard issue in the Royal Navy & it is believed that that is how one famous pirate got his name..... 'Blowbeard'.

BTW what do you call a pirate in the sea with no arms & legs?

The first cannon shot from the British Man O'War hit the Pirate Blowbeard's ship's 'mizzen' breaking it clean in two whilst the second shot hit the 'fore' splintering it into a thousand pieces. Blowbeard became anxious & gave the order "Hoist the 'main-sails'...." just as he did so a third shot rang through the air & severed the 'main' at its base . "Heave to lads & hoist the white flag... we'll have to surrender to the scurvy dogs..... they're using....

weapons of mast destruction"

:sick:

Edited by buttheadsmate

There is a new blog post on the design of the vehicles.

Some cool info including the design sheet for the pirate ship! :thumbsup:

I love these behind-the-scene glimpses. They should turn it into a weekly feature like the Q&As.

It's good to see that large truck/transport/mobile-command-center thingy isn't dead. Wonder what APC is an acronym of? Acute Petroleum Consumer? Armed Prenatal Commandos? Alimony Protection Clause? Additional Pillow Creator? Accidental Pancake Consumption?

Probably something boring like Armored Personnel Carrier. :rolleyes: