Knex Mario

pickle

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Update: I found Peach, but her number was different from what Jeff lists. In fact all the characters had the same number (0512325), BUT Peach was the only one with the first 5 underlined twice. Either way, she is pretty easy to recognize by feeling the bag.

Edited by Cappy

http://www.tomopop.com/k-nex-super-mario-brothers-wii-blind-bag-code-cracked-29137.phtml

Mario - 0512310 - first number underlined once
Fire Mario - 0512310 - second number underlined once
Luigi - 0512310 - third number underlined once
Ice Luigi - 0512310 - fourth number underlined once
Yellow Yoshi - 0512310 - fifth number underlined once
Blue Yoshi - 0512310 - sixth number underlined once
Yellow Toad - 0512310 - seventh number underlined once
Blue Toad - 0512310 (double underline) - first number underlined twice
Peach - 0512310 (double underline) - second number underlined twice

Numbers change, it's what number that's underlined that is important

Edited by JeffBohn

More and more coming...

http://www.toymania.com/node/12011

http://www.toymania.com/node/12013

Yes dr baghead, there's your Daisy!

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

K’Nex just forced me to go out and buy Fire Mario and Yellow and Blue Yoshi to go with Fire Luigi (and I’m sure Red/Pink Yoshi is coming)

I hope the Mystery Figures aren’t randomized with the 3 packs because I don’t relish the thought of having to collect multiples to get different figures (although I might buy two Boomerang Mario/Koopa Troopa sets to kit bash a Hammer Bro, though again, I’m sure it’s coming)

edit: DERRR, looks like there’s an OFFICIAL Hammer Bro coming with Fire Mario.

New Kitbash idea, I think I’m gonna buy an Ice Luigi (and Ice Mario when he comes out) and switch their heads with one of my nephews multiples of normal Mario and Luigi (he has like 3 of each of the first four because they pile up when you buy the sets) creating Original NES Super Mario 2 versions of the characters!

Edited by dr baghead

• 3 months later...

Some of the new sets are hitting toysrus.com...

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=21399706

Going to have to start looking for these!

Haven’t seen the new 3-packs or new single packs, but there IS a new building set that comes with a Tanooki Mario... I guess that’s gonna be in the next wave of single cards after the badguys set?

(also, they NEED to start selling the items separately... I desperately want the Blooper, Fire Flower, and Leaf but aren’t willing to spend $20 each on them for more battery draining karts)

• 1 month later...

The new wave is out, thanks to a post on RTM, here are the codes...

Mario first digit underlined
Wario second digit underlined
Peach third digit underlined
Dry Bones fourth digit underlined
Koopa fifth digit underlined
Shy Guy sixth digit underlined
Boo last digit underlined
Daisy first digit double underlined

The buy one, get one 50% off sale is going on currently also.

I also picked up the 3 packs with mystery figures and here are the mystery figures (they are not random, the inner packaging show the mystery figure on paperwork)...

The Fire Mario and Hammer Bro set came with a Bob-omb
Gold Mario and Fire Luigi came with a gold Bullet Bill
Boomerang Mario and Koopa Troopa came with a Boomerang Flower

Got all of the new ones except the 3-packs (not showing up around here yet) K’Nex is going a good job at growing the selection in this line

I like the fact Boo is obviously a obstacle piece from one of the track sets sold as a stand alone figure... it gives me hope Goomba, Thwomp, and maybe, just maybe some of the items (seriously, they could throw 3 or 4 into a bag and call it a day right?) might get sold on their own as well.

• 5 months later...

new series out, not a lot of new in it. Just Pink Yoshi (who I guess will have to do since I don’t think red is cannon anymore), Cheap Cheap, and Bullet Bill (who I *think* is new a single pack... I’ve had one for a while from a race track set, but I know a gold one is in the 3 packs)... if you didn’t buy the 3 packs Hammer Bro is available as a solo now.

first digit underline: Bullet Bill

first digit double underline: Cheap Cheap

second digit: Mario (same old, meat and potatoes, plain jane, missionary style Mario not one of the countless powered up versions he could have been)

third digit: Bowser

forth digit: Pink Yoshi

fifth digit: Toad (original, I don’t know if blue/yellow Toad where released, but this is plan old red spot Toad)

sixth digit: Diddy Kong

seventh digit: Hammer Bro

I would still like to see Raccoon Mario/Fox Luigi, Takunki Mario/Kitsune Luigi, Silver Luigi, Ice Mario, Thwomp, Blooper and Goomba make their way into the blind bags since they have the molds and I’m not going to buy a $30 set of sticks and cogs for one figure. But, eh, my Yoshi set is complete and Bowser has a nice sized army, so if they stopped here I’d be good.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Found a new 3 pack that I hadn't seen before today. Luigi, Goomba and the mystery figure is a Shy Guy. Nothing too exciting.

Also, all Mario sets are 50% off at the k'nex website.

Edited by JeffBohn

• 2 months later...

Found wave 4 of the singles at Toys R Us (in Milwaukee, WI). Passed on the rest, but based on what I found and the previous code structure...

First number underlined twice is Waluigi.

Third number underlined once is Bowser Jr.

Fourth number underlined once is Green Toad.

• 2 months later...