UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Upcoming Movies

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously??!? Right now Pacific Rim is sitting at 76% on the tomatometer and Grown Ups 2 is at 0% and more people are going to go see Grown Ups 2?? dry.png

Any of you that go to see GU2 can go sit in the box of shame right now .... no commenting, just go sit ...

box-of-shame.jpg

I already have my 3D tickets purchased, sitter lined up, thanks to K80 will have my pre-movie bacon shake (probably post-movie too) and all ready for Robot/Monster carnage!

Friends Don't Let Friends See Bad Movies, make the right choice thanks.gif

[/end public service announcement]

SOLD! SO SOLD! I WANT TO SEE IT NOW! NOW!!!

I saw the first one 3 times in theaters. Countless times on DVD. We'll see how good this one is, but I'm so excited. If they've got the same team back, and got the writers down, it'll be unstoppable!

• 2 weeks later...

That one doesn't do much for me. Seems weird juxtaposing the fairly realistic Japanese samurai aesthetic with the fake looking CG monsters.

Edited by karamazov80

• 2 weeks later...

I watched a film called Byzantium last night. Its a vampire film with gladly more in common with Interview with a Vampire than Twilight. Its not all fangs, stakes and blood but for me a very well told story all in all.

• 5 weeks later...

First trailer I have seen for the remake of Robocop. To be honest I was fearing the worse for this film having seen still pics etc But this trailer kinda pouts those fears to rest a little. I dont expect it to be great but It don't look that bad now.

People who love the original and think any remake is blasphemy will hate no matter what, but I think it does look promising as, at least, a watchable movie. I don't see it coming close to the original, but maybe it can be a good action movie on its own merits.