UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Sony Playstation Minimates

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're not sorry! You love our dollaz! All our dollaz are belong to you!

Luckily I took preventative measures, headed down to my local black market and sold off a few major organs and most of my blood. I now have just enough $$$ to get me through the rest of the year's exclusives.

Thanks for posting the pics. I was debating whether or not to pick these up, but now that I've seen your pics, I can say that these are pretty neat looking, but I have no interests in the characters. So I still don't know.

TRU exclusives? so I won't be able to get these in the UK? i kinda wanted them too.... :(

also, besides what we've been shown are there really any sony exclusives that would be any good as minimates?

TRU exclusives? so I won't be able to get these in the UK? i kinda wanted them too.... :(

also, besides what we've been shown are there really any sony exclusives that would be any good as minimates?

god of war, killzone, little big planet, infamous ;)

Heavy Rain could work, I didn't realise Metal Gear Solid was a playsatation seeing as I saw him in smach bros. I seem to remember someone saying they wouldn't be able to do god of war which is a real shame.

These may be able to go on longer than i first thought.

I didn't realise Metal Gear Solid was a playsatation seeing as I saw him in smash bros

It's not Sony, it's Konami (incidentally, Konami minimates would be awesome... some Contra, some Castlevania... classic, DS, AND Alucard please, and MGS... make THAT happen, DST!!!)

There's a BIG difference in licensing between "produced by", "licensed by", "distributed by", and "appearing on" and it's getting a little crazy around here with how many people will make wish list mixing the four when DST announces a production house line (meaning only properties produced by)

That review was...:blink:...uh... interesting. Makes me wish DST had sent the pack to Luke so we could check out one of his enlightening video reviews. Ah well maybe next time. :confused:.

I have to admit, initially I wasn't too fussed about the Playstation wave, but the more I read into it (especally the review; nicely done groundhog7s), the more I want them...

After watching Advent Children with some friends a few days ago, the otherwise dead Final Fantasy fanboy inside of me wouldn't say no to seeing various Final Fantasy charatcers made as minimates. Of course I'd much rather prefer Legecy of Kain's (Soul Reaver 1 is one of my favourite games of all time) Kain and Raziel but I somehow doubt either would ever be released...

• 2 weeks later...