UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Where to buy MM in Indianapolis

I'll be visiting Indianapolis for business and wanted to see if any board members have recommendations for the Minimate scene in this fine city. I'll be downtown and saw there is a place called Downtown Comics.. not sure if they have collectibles..

Anyway, thought it would be worth a shot.

Vox

The Downtown comics shop is right of the circle so if you are near there it isn't too bad. I remember when I used to live there they had mates not much but they had them. The other shops around town you would need a vehicle to get to.

Other than some at TRU, I do all my MM shopping on-line. But I've considered talking to my niece down near IU to ask her to start buying any she sees in that area too...

As someone at IU, haven't really seen much down here. The one comic shop I've been to here doesn't carry much in the way of toys.

Ahh GH you know I was teasing you. Too bad we never got to meet in person, you too DP. I lived about 5 minutes down the road from IU. DP you must of been the other guy buying them from PC Guru when they were still open.

Edited by Zombieboyfiend