UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Hawkeye's Junk Customs - updated 3/25/16 pg 9 X-Man Nate Grey

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, she had her boobs strapped and had more weird straps on her pants and stuff. Sometime it look like a jacket depends on which issue. Gotta love the quality control back then. The Jean grey hair does look good just needed to paint it a little redder. I do like how it turned out but I may have to tweak the face decal.

Edited by Hawkeye's Junk

Finished another One Year Later Teen Titan. About time I get the leader done. Robin in his Tony Daniel designed costume. Cant figure out why the red goes all wonky when I upload to image shack. I also attached the an uploaded pic for those who can see it.

j6uf.jpg

Next Titan is a little off the beaten path.

post-134-0-63767100-1373321610_thumb.jpg

Edited by Hawkeye's Junk

• 5 months later...
Five months since my last custom? man, time flies. Here is one that has been done a couple of times on the site, 80's Grey Suit Black Widow. First one I remember seeing was YB's and i took a slightly different spin from his version I decided to go with the Bridgette Neilson style hair instead of the boyish parted look.

t9x3.jpg

post-134-0-71000000-1387751290_thumb.jpg

Edited by Hawkeye's Junk

• 2 weeks later...

In preparation of wave 54, I decided to do a take on Agent 13 Sharon Carter to pair up with Falcon. I tweaked one of Liney's decals to come up with the chest block. Sadly, I broke a IM2 Black widow leg trying to get the gun harness off. Legs & Hair are from FC Emma. Face is Black Widow.

h936.jpg

post-134-0-21535200-1388862771_thumb.jpg

Edited by Hawkeye's Junk

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the comments on Sharon! I decided to go back to my One year later Titans theme. Here is Bombshell.

j62r.jpg

and in case if you dont know anything about her:

First mentioned in Teen Titans vol. 3, #38, she was a member of the Teen Titans during the one-year gap after Infinite Crisis. She has similar powers to Captain Atom as she underwent the same alien metal skin experiment that Nathaniel Adam did. Prior to this, she was recruited into a rogue military black ops unit when she was arrested for assault and battery and faced jail time. This rogue group made a habit of accepting dubious freelance contracts in addition to their own projects. Using the same extraterrestrial metal that comprises Captain Atom's skin, the group grafted the metal onto Amy's human skin.[1]

post-134-0-63242200-1390162124_thumb.jpg

post-134-0-13940900-1390162210_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
I decided to tackle some DC Characters. So, I came up with Guardian from the New Krypton storyline. Painting gold and Yellow is a pain in the ass. This guy took forever. This was my first time using fixit sculpt for his shield. I think it turned out all right for my first shot. Hope you like.
Guardian.jpg
My other update is another one of my OYL Titans and Green Arrow character Speedy. This is the Mia Dearden version that Judd Winick used during his run. I was going to enter her in Luke's customizing contest but trying to do a Red and yellow color schemed custom is tough to get done in 3 days. That and I dont know if she would be eligible. She was was created less than 14 yrs ago but not sure if she would've been considered a reboot.
Speedy.jpg

post-134-0-39706800-1394670830_thumb.jpg

post-134-0-02549300-1394671304_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

New GL characters

Tomar Re & Romat Ru. Chest and face decals by Luke. Basically a copy of Lukes previous creation with different belt and boot decals on Romat Ru. The ears were done with Fixit. Which took way longer than I thought they would. Also, I getting real tired of yellow colored customs. I hate matching yellow.

Romat Ru

Romat_Ru_1.jpg
Tomar Re
Tomar_Re_2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I was never happy with the original bulky chest Hawkman and Hawkgirl. I also wished that we got the modern Kendra Hawkgirl from Geoff Johns &U Rags Morales. So, my latest customs are the non-bulky chests for Hawkman and Modern Hawkgirl. Hawkgirl's mask has some fixit sculpt for the fang look and new paint job. I also made some bloody weapons.

Modern Hawkgirl
Hawkgirl_2.jpg
Hawkman
Hawkman1.jpg
The Hawks together.
Hawks2.jpg

post-134-0-90336700-1396800827_thumb.jpg

post-134-0-97964900-1396800891_thumb.jpg

post-134-0-09872500-1396800995_thumb.jpg