UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Adrianne Palicki in costume as Wonder Woman

DaveOMac

wonderwoman doesnt have to ooze sexuality, she is a symbol of strength and confidance, yes she is beautiful but its not what makes her wonderwoman, though based on the outline of this show she has none of these qualities, so i dont think the problem is the look, the problem is what their using the look for

good point. Maybe sexuality was too strong of a word. Attractive? She honestly looks to everyday for me. meh.

If the new pics are true I can be happy. At least they are now going for a comic colour scheme.

as for the thin and larger breasts (that is one of the most uncomfortable lines I've typed on this board) We havnt seen any programs yet and as much as we look through rose tinted spectacles, Linda Carter was/is great as WW i remeber watching Spiderman vs the Dragon and thinking that was the best thing since unsliced bread.

Basicly all I'm trying to say is the more Superhero stuff on TV the better

If the new pics are true I can be happy. At least they are now going for a comic colour scheme.

as for the thin and larger breasts (that is one of the most uncomfortable lines I've typed on this board) We havnt seen any programs yet and as much as we look through rose tinted spectacles, Linda Carter was/is great as WW i remeber watching Spiderman vs the Dragon and thinking that was the best thing since unsliced bread.

Basicly all I'm trying to say is the more Superhero stuff on TV the better

lol post of the day

• 1 month later...

Looks like the Wonder Woman pilot failed to win over the execs at NBC. It's getting flushed before it can stink up the airwaves with its lame take on the iconic heroine. Let's hope the good folks over at WB and DC have learned their lesson and will get their act together so they can put together a PROPER big budget theatrical Wonder Woman movie.

Edited by MINI_MYTE

It was a mistake from the moment David E. Kelley was attached to the project. It stuns me that DC, an arm of one of the two biggest media conglomerates in the world, can have such trouble exploiting their properties. Much the same way the toy division of the direct market's only distributor can't get its' shipping dates right....

The best WW we've gotten, no offence to Linda Carter, was the Animate DC movie. That was amazing, fairly true to the source material, and easily adaptable into a series. And it crashed like a plane full of terrorists.

I didnt see it. Hopefully its streaming on netflix. I liked her in the JLU series.