UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Adrianne Palicki in costume as Wonder Woman

DaveOMac

I like the costume and I don't really mind the pants, but I kinda wish the boots were red.

As for the actress wearing it...yeah I'm not going to go there. Not that she's ugly it's just that she looks kinda...blah?

I'm not really sure. ^^;

As for the actress wearing it...yeah I'm not going to go there. Not that she's ugly it's just that she looks kinda...blah?

I'm not really sure. ^^;

It's a bit of a weird photo of her, on Friday Night Lights she looked more like this:

post-1800-0-84808800-1300483944_thumb.jp

I don't know, maybe the dark hair/makeup will work better onscreen.

Edited by battlecat

biggrin.gifShe kinda looks like she came out of a 70's disco with her pants,although the rest of the outfit is nice and I agree with A.J.V saying she looks a bit blah...BUT NONE OF THAT MATTERS!it's all down to the invisible jet,it's gonna be hard to make it look acurate

Blue boots and long pants make Jack a dull boy. Blue boots and long pants make Jack a dull boy. Blue boots and long pants make Jack a dull boy. Blue boots and long pants make Jack a dull boy. Blue boots and long pants make Jack a dull boy. Blue boots and long pants make Jack a dull boy. Blue boots and long pants make Jack a dull boy. Blue boots and long pants make Jack a dull boy. Blue boots and long pants make Jack a dull boy. Blue boots and long pants make Jack a dull boy. Blue boots and long pants make Jack a dull boy. Blue boots and long pants make Jack a dull boy. Blue boots and long pants make Jack a dull boy. Blue boots and long pants make Jack a dull boy. Blue boots and long pants make Jack a dull boy....

Blue boots and long pants make Jack a dull boy. Blue boots and long pants make Jack a dull boy. Blue boots and long pants make Jack a dull boy. Blue boots and long pants make Jack a dull boy. Blue boots and long pants make Jack a dull boy. Blue boots and long pants make Jack a dull boy. Blue boots and long pants make Jack a dull boy. Blue boots and long pants make Jack a dull boy. Blue boots and long pants make Jack a dull boy. Blue boots and long pants make Jack a dull boy. Blue boots and long pants make Jack a dull boy. Blue boots and long pants make Jack a dull boy. Blue boots and long pants make Jack a dull boy. Blue boots and long pants make Jack a dull boy. Blue boots and long pants make Jack a dull boy....

Great lyrics ....perhaps you should send them to Rebecca Black ?

Second thought....perhaps not ....too many words.

• 2 weeks later...

i really think this was a bad casting choice. WW should be stunning not avg. This chick has a weird chest and bad mole in the middle of her head. Its very distracting. Linda Carter was beautiful and looked like a women. This chick looks like she could work at a Dairy queen. It's the same problem I had with the Bionic woman remake. The actresses dont exude sexuality. Eliza Dushku wouldve have been a perfect choice.

Edited by Hawkeye's Junk

i really think this was a bad casting choice. WW should be stunning not avg. This chick has a weird chest and bad mole in the middle of her head. Its very distracting. Linda Carter was beautiful and looked like a women. This chick looks like she could work at a Dairy queen. It's the same problem I had with the Bionic woman remake. The actresses dont exude sexuality. Eliza Dushku wouldve have been a perfect choice.

The Junk is wise. Mmmmmm...Faith...

wonderwoman doesnt have to ooze sexuality, she is a symbol of strength and confidance, yes she is beautiful but its not what makes her wonderwoman, though based on the outline of this show she has none of these qualities, so i dont think the problem is the look, the problem is what their using the look for