UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Board software upgrade

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The "add as friend" icon under another person's avatar works opposite than you think. I accidentally clicked it, got a PM saying the other person added me to his friend's list. But the other person didn't show in my list. Went to his profile and I showed up in the other person's list. So I can add myself and delete myself on other people's lists. Not sure how many people use this feature.

Plus I found out you can't re-add a friend after de-friending for 5 minutes. I thought that was funny.

I see that you have attempted to add me as a friend.

You'll learn .

I will reluctantly allow you in until TRU Wave 10 is secured.

:tongue:

You'll learn .

Haha. I tried to PM you to say sorry if you got some unwanted PMs but I couldn't. Was your PM box full? I still can't PM you if it isn't.

To be honest, I thought the icon was to block members...

You'll learn .

Haha. I tried to PM you to say sorry if you got some unwanted PMs but I couldn't. Was your PM box full? I still can't PM you if it isn't.

To be honest, I thought the icon was to block members...

When I find my PM box I'll get back to you . As for the block members....introduce me .....they sound like an articulated bunch.

I just want to point out that you staff folks are doing a great job on updating the 'verse. After the first shock, I feel pretty comfortable by now. So thanks for all your work.

Now to my critique: I hate this place!

Just kidding. No, I just have a question, maybe you already figured it out. Some quotes and replies look like in Punisher's and BHM's post above. Some look like the one in storm 1:08's post. Why is it like that? Or do you guys get it display somehow different. (I don't know if we're already in the phase where the mulitvierse looks the same to everybody. :wacko: )

Some quotes and replies look like in Punisher's and BHM's post above. Some look like the one in storm 1:08's post. Why is it like that?

Oh, it's because I didn't go back and edit the post to make it display correctly. I accidentally deleted an "]" in the first line. It should have been fixed but I hated how the replies looked so I let it be.

Oh, and I guess the friend thing actually works. The only reason I could think of was not refreshing the page? User error.

Edited by storm 1:08

Mine was working fine until I tried to edit the date. Now it's golbty gook.

Oh, does HTML in signatures work now?

I LOVE the new PM system! Great job guys!

Though I wish the "edited" tags were a bit more subtle. I hate announcing to the world that I messed up. :P

Edited by TM2 Dinobot

The edit-html thing. Ms. Marvel Fan and TM2 already pointed it out. You shouldn't try to mess with any html stuff you used before, if you don't have to. The new version works fine, as long as you don't try to use the editor. I guess the thing that changed is, for some reason the old edited html stuff isn't displayed with "[" but with "<". That means, you migth have to change every single one of those. (It's pretty early here and I have the feeling the English speaking part of my brain hasn't booted up properly, yet. Sorry.)

I had to edit everything with bb code, though I still haven't figured out how to fix the table code on my trade list.

I had that problem too, but after some mucking about it appears the original table instructions TBT posted in the first post of the Wants/Haves thread still work. Just use the regular (column1)(/column1)(column2)(/column2) BB code (replace the parentheses with brackets) and it should work just fine.