UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

NEW PICS of the X-3 series

Xybot

Amazingly, i'm more excited about this wave than any marvel wave for ages. And i'm actually looking forward to ANOTHER wolverine. He looks Great :)

I saw this movie last night (I had to watch the other two first) and I am crazy excited for this wave although I do think it is strange that there is not Ice-man, Rouge, or Magneto as they played a larger role than Colossus or Juggernaut. Whatever

I'm still looking forward to pretending these are X2 Minimates, but I've decided I'm not too happy with Wolverine's hair. The chops look kinda silly with those hooks on them next to his mouth. I can see myself giving him hair from the Ultimate X-Men wave Logan instead, as it also has chops, but they're less scary.

I feel that X3 is an affront to storytelling, but I want a minimate in the likness of an acadamey award winner.

Personally, I hate how Halle Berry offed two perfectly fine characters just so she could be in charge of the team, so she'll be joining the Kellogg's mates and the new Speed mates under my trusty hammer.

Warning, Spoilers ahead if you haven't seen the movie.

I feel that X3 is an affront to storytelling, but I want a minimate in the likness of an acadamey award winner.

Personally, I hate how Halle Berry offed two perfectly fine characters just so she could be in charge of the team, so she'll be joining the Kellogg's mates and the new Speed mates under my trusty hammer.

Awe, you shouldn't be two mad at her. :P

The Reason Cyke died (well, we realy don't know if he died since we didn't actually see him die, which I'm sure was done on purpose ;)) is because James Marsden wasn't availible 'cause he was off filming Superman Returns.

And The Professore didn't die for sure, which you would can see for yourself if you watch the scene after the ending credits on the DVD. He transfered himself, into the coma patient on Muir Island...I think it was just meant to be dramatic :rolleyes:

I swear, I don't think this movie had any closure. The one thing that is pretty certain is Jean's death, but even that could be turned around to her saving herself and hibernating.

Warning, Spoilers ahead if you haven't seen the movie.

Awe, you shouldn't be two mad at her. :P

The Reason Cyke died (well, we realy don't know if he died since we didn't actually see him die, which I'm sure was done on purpose ;)) is because James Marsden wasn't availible 'cause he was off filming Superman Returns.

And The Professore didn't die for sure, which you would can see for yourself if you watch the scene after the ending credits on the DVD. He transfered himself, into the coma patient on Muir Island...I think it was just meant to be dramatic :rolleyes:

I swear, I don't think this movie had any closure. The one thing that is pretty certain is Jean's death, but even that could be turned around to her saving herself and hibernating.

To me the X3 topic is soooo complex... after 5 friggin' months of thinking about the story development, etc. and I'm still wondering if I liked it or not. :unsure::mellow:

I need a new minimate.

BTW, Pix in biggy size... (scroll down)

http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showth...75#post10406475

wow, juggernaut looks really, really awesome. I already have a juggernaut, but damn... that's awesome.

I might buy him, just to have awesome custom parts.

can't imagine what i'd do with beast though :huh: