UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Prototype Army of Darkness Pit Witch

jason4444

I forgot I had this and thought I would show you guys. I won this prototype Army of Darkness Pit Witch at Wizard World Texas. It was in 2002 or maybe 2003 I can't remember. Anyway, I was walking by the Palisades booth and bought one ticket. I got lucky and they called my ticket number and gave me the figure and the card describing the auctioned item. Check it out!

5518852471_64c4f02e62_b.jpg

Edited by jason4444

That's pretty cool. I loved how Palisades was always willing to give a bunch of stuff away. I won several things from them (including two of the Muppets White Tux Rowlfs), but never anything as cool as that.

Did you end up collecting the rest of the line?

Edited by groundhog7s

That's pretty cool. I loved how Palisades was always willing to give a bunch of stuff away. I won several things from them (including two of the Muppets White Tux Rowlfs), but never anything as cool as that.

Did you end up collecting the rest of the line?

It's funny cos I have none of the other figures. I'm not into them. My brother won a Muppets prototype. I think it was a rat or something like that. I need to get that off of him.

Do you know what kind of valve this Pit Witch has?

I don't drink anymore.

Most shocking post of the month.

I don't drink any less but I just don't drink any more. :lol:

You scared me there BHM. Never do that again. :blink:

• 6 months later...

That is awesome! I never saw the second series of the AOD figures around these parts, and then Palisades went belly-up. Tis a shame. I enjoyed the first series. Still have them displayed with my Indiana Jones figures. :)

• 9 months later...

I'd check with Time and Space Toys if your still interested in these.

I used to work there and we had an abundance of the AOD figures.

I think their site says they have a few available I think but you may want to contact them directly to find out their inventory of them.

• 2 months later...

That is a FREAKIN' AWESOME piece to have in your collection, man!

I still need to get a bunch of the AOD figures to fight my 3 3/4 Hellboy. Shame they go for

crazy money on ebay. The winged demon woman is about 80 quid! That's like 130 bucks, minus

postage! Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa???

• 2 weeks later...

Link to my old job's online store: http://timeandspacetoys.com/evdeadarofda.html

As I said, the online store doesn't have much listed as in stock, but i know when I worked in the physical store they had a whole bunch.

So if there is interest, I'd say contact them to see what their stock looks like.

Thank you SO MUCH for this lead, dude, I really appreciate it! I gave them a shout, and they had the Winged Deadite, Skeleton Archer and Evil Ash in stock! I bought all three! WOO! EVIL ASH!

I REALLY owe you one, man! I can't wait to get my monkey paws on them! The entire weekend I've

been repeatedly quoting 'Army of Darkness'! Well, I do that normally, but this time way more

excited, with the knowledge of action figures being on the way!