UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

hooked by Batman

I recently bought a C3 Batmobile set, and I think I now need more Minimates. I'd never paid them that much attention before, but now that I see how many characters are represented... well, let's say my wallet is in trouble!

update:

thanks to Shanester I've posted my lists in the Buy/Sell thread and the Parts Exchange thread. if you see anything you're willing to sell, let me know

Edited by MrMunkeepants

Welcome man!It's time for my movie trivia.What movie has the lines "the pen is truely mighter then the sword"

HA! I know this one! And I'm glad someone is keeping the tradition alive. Thanks darkredshadow

And to Senorpantalonesdemonos, I must extend a hearty welcome and wave goodbye to your wallet. I hardly collect myself anymore. But it is still hard the bank.

Edited by Trekker 42

Welcome man!It's time for my movie trivia.What movie has the lines "the pen is truely mighter then the sword"

HA! I know this one! And I'm glad someone is keeping the tradition alive. Thanks darkredshadow

no problem.For some reason I just stopped with the trivia's because I ewas to busy watching movies,Oh yeah and I know the thing is really easy,it just came to my head.{and if you know the answer you will know why}

Welcome man!It's time for my movie trivia.What movie has the lines "the pen is truly mightier then the sword"

is this for me to answer? the 1989 Batman movie with Jack Nicholson! (thought for a moment I thought Dark Knight, but that was an homage to the original scene)

Well done.

And I never noticed that! Huh. The connection slipped right by me. Well spotted sir!

Welcome man!It's time for my movie trivia.What movie has the lines "the pen is truly mightier then the sword"

is this for me to answer? the 1989 Batman movie with Jack Nicholson! (thought for a moment I thought Dark Knight, but that was an homage to the original scene)

yeah its the 1989 version I was thinking about.I thought about the line because how joker dies

he gets hooked to the gargoyle,i think

yeah its the 1989 version I was thinking about.I thought about the line because how joker dies

he gets hooked to the gargoyle,i think

hooked, dragged, and splatted.

And that recorded laugh is one of the best send offs I've ever seen.