UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Group or Team photos

yeah, i tried to find that Wolverine from TRU w2 a couple of times on ebay, and it either didn't come up at all or was very expensive. so i improvised.

here are my Avengers. once we get a few more (hopefully classic) characters released, i'll probably have to move 2-4 from the front row, to the middle. i'm thinking Vision, Ms. Marvel, Black Panther and... She-Hulk? maybe Falcon, if we ever get him. any suggestions?

DSC02885.jpg

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

generationxgroup.jpeg

these. are. BEAUTIFUL.

Thank you, sir. I'm pretty happy with them, as well smile.png

I love your X-Men and Avengers displays!

I would say Vision, Ms. Marvel, and Black Panther should definitely be in the middle "classic" row and maybe Wonder Man? He would beat She-Hulk in my opinion by a hair in terms of being "iconic" members.

Edited by emperorshotz

generationxgroup.jpeg

these. are. BEAUTIFUL.

Thank you, sir. I'm pretty happy with them, as well smile.png

I love your X-Men and Avengers displays!

I would say Vision, Ms. Marvel, and Black Panther should definitely be in the middle "classic" row and maybe Wonder Man? He would beat She-Hulk in my opinion by a hair in terms of being "iconic" members.

that is exactly what a Generation X set should look like. perfect. i want Gen X minimates so bad!!

and Wonder Man, you say...? definitely an option.

nice looking collection Shogi! Does Wolverine's foot fit snugly with Colossus' hand? Mine is really loose so that pose wouldn't work sad.png

Thanks, yes Wolvie's foot fits nice and snug, but only that one foot and only because it's slightly deformed :)

Wolviefoot_zpsa016c778.jpg

• 2 months later...

post-1897-0-07405200-1381651026_thumb.jp

Sorry for the poor quality of the photo, I had to take the picture in front of my TV because their location mattered for the team assembly.

So tonight I had some co-workers over and we played X-Men Arcade on the PS3, in a full SIX player local multiplayer... it was pure chaos on screen.

I realized there were minimates of all six characters (although Colossus and Cyclops are kitbashed from a couple of their different released to make one perfect one) so I set them up in front of the TV and it was noticed and enjoyed that the 6 characters on screen were also “legos” in front of the TV.

• 3 months later...