UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Group or Team photos

My new default X-Men team for display:

DSC_0850.jpg

Not a good shot. Piotr is hiding I guess. Oh, well.

tumblr_m2udaaOg1x1rtbcayo1_400.jpg

I had that poster as a youngster, as well (might still. . .). Art Adams was my favorite artist for the longest time when I was a kiddie. His X-Men/New Mutants Annuals were some of my very favorite comics.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the kind words guys. Glad you liked it.

Not sure which one I like more/came out better, Gold Team or Blue Team. What do you all think?

xmenDG2013.jpg

goldteam026.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Let it be known that this is my new desktop wallpaper :)

Love Kittys new hair. I always thought the one she was issued with was a bit too boofy & not detailed enough. Is that a repainted Ms Marvel (Sofia) hair-piece?

Okay, what are those walls you are using for the danger room? I may be the only one who's not recognizing them, but wow they look good.

Let it be known that this is my new desktop wallpaper :)

Love Kittys new hair. I always thought the one she was issued with was a bit too boofy & not detailed enough. Is that a repainted Ms Marvel (Sofia) hair-piece?

Glad you dig :)

Funny enough, I bought this Kitty super cheap sans collar and with hair as-is off eBay, so I'm not 100% sure. I just added the black detail and swapped heads a la "Mutant Massacre."

On a "Kitty-has-bad-hair" note, I swapped Astonishing Kitty's hair with a spare Rictor hair piece and it looks waaay better.

Also interested in where the Danger Room setup comes from. Those shots are bad a$$

Those Danger Room pictures are fantastic.

Thanks man!

Okay, what are those walls you are using for the danger room? I may be the only one who's not recognizing them, but wow they look good.

Also interested in where the Danger Room setup comes from. Those shots are bad a$$

These are Mechanical chain bases from Kotobukiya. I believe that they stopped producing them, but there are KOs of them on the market that are pretty much the same quality, just a slightly different shade of grey. I bought most of the ones I have off of ebay for around $60 shipped for 6 pieces. I hope this helps.

And glad you like the shots!

On a "Kitty-has-bad-hair" note, I swapped Astonishing Kitty's hair with a spare Rictor hair piece and it looks waaay better.

ooooh - pics?

Ask and ye shall receive:

post-5981-0-44427000-1354329746_thumb.jp

Also thought I'd post a shot of the (now extinct) Extinction X-Men Team. ]

post-5981-0-00962300-1354331440_thumb.jp

Edited by emperorshotz

Oh it's not totally extinct... just much smaller. Like down to 4 of them smaller.

Although, man, would I hate being a new mutant getting picked up by a bunch of guys calling themselves an "Extinction" team...

I'd hate to get picked up these guys no matter what they called themselves, A world famous international terrorist, a demon sorceress, a queen b***h, and a "hero" willing to burn the world and kill his own mentor to prove he's right. "Don't worry, we're here to save you." Yeah. Right. Be right there.

Although, man, would I hate being a new mutant getting picked up by a bunch of guys calling themselves an "Extinction" team...

I'd hate to get picked up these guys no matter what they called themselves, A world famous international terrorist, a demon sorceress, a queen b***h, and a "hero" willing to burn the world and kill his own mentor to prove he's right. "Don't worry, we're here to save you." Yeah. Right. Be right there.

Alhough... I'd be a mutant... so... that'd be pretty awesome and the culmination of 20+ years of unfulfiled childhood dreaming....

:yes:

Alhough... I'd be a mutant... so... that'd be pretty awesome and the culmination of 20+ years of unfulfiled childhood dreaming....

For you, shotzy, maybe. With my luck I'd wind up one of those mutants with a useless power and huge sucky downside.