UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Group or Team photos

Those are some DOPE effects dudue! Hope you find your missing X-teammates, sooner rather than later. Happy hunting!

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I still need Jubilee and Gambit to round out the team :(

You also need to snag Hawkwoman's maskless hair, a red ponytail, for Jean. Otherwise, yeah I totally hear the cartoon theme music playing. Easily the second best X-Men cartoon incarnation.

IMO, X-Men: Evolution.

Yes it was the farthest from 616 continuity, but it certainly mastered the spirit and themes that have always defined the X-Men. Kind of a "the lyrics were wrong, but the tune was spot on" kinda thing. And no other series was as smartly written.

Although, man, would I hate being a new mutant getting picked up by a bunch of guys calling themselves an "Extinction" team...

I'd hate to get picked up these guys no matter what they called themselves, A world famous international terrorist, a demon sorceress, a queen b***h, and a "hero" willing to burn the world and kill his own mentor to prove he's right. "Don't worry, we're here to save you." Yeah. Right. Be right there.

Cyclops should just drop all references to "X" and call his new lean mean ex-villains X-machine - The Brotherhood...oooohhhh...shivers at the bad-ass name...

All Messianic characters - Cyke, Emma, Namor, Magneto...

I think the 90's toon is still my fave. I kind of got what they were doing with Evolution, and i enjoyed watching it (heck, i even bought it) but it always felt kind of like the Ultimate universe to me? a new twist on old classics.... skewed versions of recognisable characters. I had fun with it - but i never hung out for it like i did with the 90's show.

Also - what was the deal with Risty? (Spelling?). It was like she was all primed to be an introduction to Psylocke.... but nothing ever came of it? She was just

Mystique

all along?

I always figured they'd revea; the 'real' Risty & her name would be Lizzy or something.

Short answer is

Yes she was always Mystique in disguise. The character was also intentionally similar to Psyloke so the fans would be less likely to suspect it was Raven all along.

According to something I read, but can no longer locate online, Besty was discussed but they couldn't decide on which version to use: british or asian.<BR>

The arriving of the brand-new Scarlet Witch inspired me to do a couple of shots about the teams which I love while I was growing up.

Classic Avengers

Avengers2_zps974020e1.jpg

Classic X-Men

X-Men2_zpse0935400.jpg

I'm so happy that the times in which I was rooting for a Thor minimate are so long gone...

Edited by Ozymandias

Beautiful

Though the X-Men shot point's out that we need to add "Kitty as Sprite" to our list of missing essential X-men. (others being Banshee, Forge, and classic Sunfire)

Beautiful

Though the X-Men shot point's out that we need to add "Kitty as Sprite" to our list of missing essential X-men. (others being Banshee, Forge, and classic Sunfire)

Yep, ideally at some point we'll get an updated Giant Size X-Men boxset (Cyclops with optic blast effect and glove cuffs, Colossus and Storm with accurate costumes and Wolverine or Nightcrawler) along with a couple of TRU sets (Sunfire and Banshee, Kitty and either Logan or Kurt). Krakoa the Living Island is out of limits, isn't it?

Not knocking the Shadowcat mate, Nat. But she'd look out of place with that particular group of X-Men.

Here are a few group shots I took last night i hope everyone likes!

post-3300-0-88983100-1356379746_thumb.jp

post-3300-0-27911000-1356379867_thumb.jp