UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Group or Team photos

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Love that shot! It might be worth lightening it just a tad to show off those garish 90's designs!

Not sure if you saw this in the other thread...

xforce001.jpg

Crappier angle, but definitely better lit.

Is that a custom made Warpath!? I wants one.

Is that a custom made Warpath!? I wants one.

Yup! Always wondered how a Thunderbird would look mixed & matched with the black Warpath, and I gotta say, I'm really happy with the results...

warpath012.jpg

warpath013.jpg

warpath005.jpg

Found a Thunderbird for cheap, and the rest is history. lol.

Tenime is that Magneto a custom kitbash of First Class helmet and some uncanny x-force figures? Looks cool having a grey Mags.

Haha, yeah. I loved the helmet so much, I wanted a matching costume, and I decided awhile ago that on my toy shelves (not just Minimates), I'm creating my own canon (ex: cat-Beast exists with the Jim Lee team, which exists with Kyle/Yost X-Force, which also has Psylocke & Fantomex - but not Deadpool).

Dr. Doom boots & hands. Silver Surfer crotch, I think? Wolverine torso, since I ended up with so many, thanks to Hydra (so, not Uncanny). AoA face, I believe. I think Spider-Carnage's silver wristbands. Selene's cape. 100% no-paint.

Edited by TENIME_art

Hey guys!

Here are some of my team photos. These are all Xmen based, and many of them are mods using existing minimate parts to make new costumes or characters. I took some license with some of the costumes, mostly because I like to use parts already out there instead of painting, etc. I have to take a lot more pictures to get all of the teams I've put together, but here is what I have taken pics of so far.

post-6415-0-65947000-1351375535_thumb.jp

post-6415-0-77386500-1351375614_thumb.jp

post-6415-0-04635000-1351375629_thumb.jp

post-6415-0-59695300-1351375645_thumb.jp

post-6415-0-10074900-1351375659_thumb.jp

post-6415-0-51341600-1351375673_thumb.jp

post-6415-0-10349100-1351375690_thumb.jp

post-6415-0-55449100-1351375704_thumb.jp

Thanks for the kind words! I'll take pics of the rest soon too. :) I did have to find 3 Phoenix mates for M, Husk and Jubilee. It wasn't easy, but I just watched ebay until I could find good deals on loose ones. She can be really hard to find though!

Wow, those are excellent! Great incarnations of some teams I'm pretty nostalgic about. And though I loathe Jim Lee costume designs in general, those early '90s blue and yellow X-Men are terrific. Did you buy up a whole bunch of the TRU/Heroes and Villains Wolverine for that, or did you use decals/paint?

Thanks! I'll post my other team pics tomorrow. It was fun seeing them together. I didn't use any decals on any of these. I just watched ebay and found them here or there loose or in inexpensive lots. Definitely took me a while to gather enough!

As for the Marauders, I might not remember every part, but I'll take better pictures and put them in my thread over in the custom section. They are super easy recipes. :)

quote name='Jatta Pake' timestamp='1351387103' post='249265']

Would you be able to give a recipe for the Reavers? They are awesome!!

Edited by Wes

Originally posted this in the 'jeff customs' thread, but thought it belonged here as well since we're on an X-Men kick:

The Art Adams AOA group shot:

artadams.jpg

artadamsmates.jpg

I used to have the original poster on which this was based. Love that he did an AOA version, albeit slightly different characters:

tumblr_m2udaaOg1x1rtbcayo1_400.jpg

I'd post a minimate group shot of this too, but I'm missing several of the characters (namely X-Factor). Anyone up to the challenge? (:

Hey guys!

Here are some of my team photos. These are all Xmen based, and many of them are mods using existing minimate parts to make new costumes or characters. I took some license with some of the costumes, mostly because I like to use parts already out there instead of painting, etc. I have to take a lot more pictures to get all of the teams I've put together, but here is what I have taken pics of so far.

Marauders (not Reavers) and X-Factor are absolutely amazing! Also, I've got to track down the Wolvie body and make that forge! Think I have everything else I need...

*SQUEE*

So much awesomeness!

@Wes - i LOOOOOOVE how deeply into the X-Universe you are going. I have longed for almost all of those teams you've made up, but it is particularly cool to see Generation X, the Hellfire Club & the Marauders! Lord i hope we get some official releases of the characters you've kit-bashed together!

@ Jeff - Sweet AoA set up. Do you have any more detailed pics of Colossus posted somewhere?