• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks, Funk :D

Well, i think Speedball is kinda hard, but he's still a WIP

Aegis and Bolt, where kinda easy since i had the parts for them lying around :P

post-6424-0-08105800-1345030162_thumb.jppost-6424-0-11209200-1345030178_thumb.jpHi guys heres my , dark avengers , and xforce , i updates the iron patriot with norman Osborne's head that comes with the best of packs , and Ares his head with Dark magneto's to get the evil look , and i updated Betsy with the head of the Gambit/psylocke pack , sorry for the bad quality its an ipad cam

post-6424-0-08105800-1345030162_thumb.jppost-6424-0-11209200-1345030178_thumb.jpHi guys heres my , dark avengers , and xforce , i updates the iron patriot with norman Osborne's head that comes with the best of packs , and Ares his head with Dark magneto's to get the evil look , and i updated Betsy with the head of the Gambit/psylocke pack , sorry for the bad quality its an ipad cam

Great, move of the Dark Magneto's head... your Ares is the coolest haha

Great, move of the Dark Magneto's head... your Ares is the coolest haha

thank you i got the idea from an Ares Comic post-6424-0-40318900-1345040501_thumb.jp

OH MY GOD!!!

this looks Great...

Thanks man!

Awesome

Glad you liked it!

Thank you for the new iPad background it looks brilliant

You're welcome!

Great shot MMao. :thumbsup:

Thanks man! Really love the pic you posted recently and look forward to seeing more from you.

MMao, that is amazing! I'd love to see a pic from farther back to see how big that set-up is. And have you thought of doing a group shot of all your Minimates in there? That would be epic!

Thanks for the kind words and I'll try to do that pic for you soon. As far as my mate collection goes though, it really isn't as impressive as some of the others on her.

MMao - you have just convinced me to track down these sets!

Awesome pics, man :)

Thanks dude! And happy hunting!

That picture is amazing!

Thanks for noticing!

Any plans to so a Gold Team version once we get the upcoming new Colossus?

Definitely man! I am still waiting on a Jean Grey to arrive here in the islands too. But once that new Colosus drops, my 90's X-Men ranks will be complete!

• 1 month later...

Love that shot! It might be worth lightening it just a tad to show off those garish 90's designs!

Not sure if you saw this in the other thread...

xforce001.jpg

Crappier angle, but definitely better lit.

• 2 weeks later...