UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Group or Team photos

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I need to get that Warlok 2 pack. Those New Mutants look great.

By the way Gambit. I got those cases at Ikea. They are an accessory for the Billy bookcase. Sadly though, they have been discontinued. I wish I had more than three because a lot of my mates dont get displayed because I have nowhere to put them. :(

I started reading that reply and thought SWEET I am going to IKEA on monday, then I finished reading and became sad :(

Still great displays Rheul! I have found some great display cases/shelves at IKEA so maybe I will on monday. Dr Baghead you have some great customs in there and a bunch of really cool setups! Can't wait till I have some time later today to change up some of my displays!

When this thread started I knew I had one group I wanted to add to it "THE MINUTEMEN".I actually have not had a chance to add Silk Spectre or Night Owl to my customs yet so this is a little sneak per say of my next wave I just got done with.I hope everyone likes :biggrin:

post-3300-1300040211_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1300040219_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1300040224_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1300040229_thumb.jpg

post-3300-1300040236_thumb.jpg

Here are a couple of my set ups.

The first is of my Marvel Zombies, crawling out of a wall that originally belonged to the Marvel Legend Hulk. While the second is of my 90s X-Men perched on a Sentinel's leg (also from the Marvel Legend line). Amazingly, I've never had any of the X-Men fall. The zombies, however, fall all the time. Strange times.

Hopes ya digs.

post-2762-1300263354_thumb.jpg

post-2762-1300263364_thumb.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...

your X-Men team pics are very awesome i would love to see all in one pic for sure,Very nice!!

Such a GREAT thread!

Nice pics everyone! Very much enjoyed seeing all of the display bases and such, as I am trying to figure out how to display my collection.

Keep them coming!

• 2 months later...

My New Warriors

The Night Trasher and Darkhawk are in the works for an update right now and the Scarlet Spider isn't made by me

01052011397.jpg

Edited by Aapje