• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Some updated classic superhero teams:

20150613_200733_zpszdime52n.jpg

Avengers including Wasp and Ant-Man micromates.

20150613_202753_zps5ivgi6gk.jpg

X-Men including kitbashed Cyclops and Professor X.

20150613_203709_zpsfcdrwf5c.jpg

Fantastic Four including kitbashed Sue Storm.

20150613_204448_zpslaabkdkm.jpg

Defenders.

20150613_211240_zpsvhq8lrjq.jpg

Justice League of America including Atom micromate.

I hope you like it!

Nice job with your micro mates!

Thanks!

I was inspired by the upcoming MCU Ant-Man mates and micro Wasp from fellow board member Mystery Man.

Thanks for the due credit! It looks like you used Puppet Masters puppet for Ant-Man, something I'd planned to do. Nice job!

Looks like you also used my Human Torch flame-cut head and Invisible Woman kitbag too. :)

Edited by Mystery Man

Nice job with your micro mates!

Thanks!

I was inspired by the upcoming MCU Ant-Man mates and micro Wasp from fellow board member Mystery Man.

Thanks for the due credit! It looks like you used Puppet Masters puppet for Ant-Man, something I'd planned to do. Nice job!

Looks like you also used my Human Torch flame-cut head and Invisible Woman kitbag too. smile.png

I always had the feeling that my classic Avengers team was lacking something and when I saw your classic Wasp micromate I knew exactly what it was. For some reason, I always was a fan of shrinking superheroes and I was happy to add them to the rosters. The Puppet Masters puppets are kinda static, but enough generic and multipurpose to give us a good base for this kind of characters.

In fact, Human Torch is the regular TRU Wave 15 release and Reed's torso was enough unisex, al least for me, to give it to Sue.

Cool pics. I couldn't help noticing Wonder Woman is the only character with her legs spread in the Justice League shot. cool.png

I admit that I have a tendency to spread legs of female mates, but only because that makes them shorter!

Well we now know who the alpha is.happy.png Nice pics!

• 2 years later...

Far be it from me to work some thread necromancy, but I feel like this thread should make a comeback (uhh... kind of like I have, I guess, on account of not posting in ages).

I just finished a custom AoA Nightcrawler and wanted to show him off with the rest of his brethren.

35515336980_ed6c882d3c_c.jpg