UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Goodbye Minimates-- A farewell speech by RickyRoma

rickyroma

If there was a shinzon minimate I bet you'd have him in a minute <G>

Hmmmmm.....I might at that! :P

Right now there are three crippled Nightcrawlers on my desk.

So they're literally 'crawlers' now. :angry:

Gee, that blows (love those American phrases!). If it's any consolation to you, we action figure peeps have our own beefs about quality too ~ stiff joints that refuse to move, limbs and heads falling off...........

If there was a shinzon minimate I bet you'd have him in a minute <G>

Hmmmmm.....I might at that! :P

Right now there are three crippled Nightcrawlers on my desk.

So they're literally 'crawlers' now. :angry:

Gee, that blows (love those American phrases!). If it's any consolation to you, we action figure peeps have our own beefs about quality too ~ stiff joints that refuse to move, limbs and heads falling off...........

My Kingpin's head is removable. It's annoying.

Don't count me out yet, but I certainly understand where ricky is coming from. It looks like things are getting better, but only marginally.

I bought two packs of the Target minimates with Nightcrawler in them and both HCs legs snapped off. TBT! sent me another pack and it was the same story. Right now there are three crippled Nightcrawlers on my desk. Good going Art Asylum & DST. You found a new way to screw us over.

Dude, I wrote a fixit thread for these BEFORE you open 'em and break the legs off..... Send me their feets......

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.ph...ost&p=13809

While I can certainly understand your reasons for quitting, you aren't really reaching what I think is your intended audience by posting this here. You should be posting this (perhaps with a bit more thought behind it) at the AA forums.

In theory (I say in theory, because they haven't changed their ways yet) the more customers they see that are displeased with their product or selection, the more prone to change they'll be. That's not to say that they don't read this forum (I think they lurk here frequently) or will respond to or change anything, but your message is going to be more effective there, rather than here.

While I can certainly understand your reasons for quitting, you aren't really reaching what I think is your intended audience by posting this here. You should be posting this (perhaps with a bit more thought behind it) at the AA forums.

In theory (I say in theory, because they haven't changed their ways yet) the more customers they see that are displeased with their product or selection, the more prone to change they'll be. That's not to say that they don't read this forum (I think they lurk here frequently) or will respond to or change anything, but your message is going to be more effective there, rather than here.

If he's just saying goodbye though, then he should do it here, since a large majority of us don't moonlight on the other forum.

If he's just saying goodbye though, then he should do it here, since a large majority of us don't moonlight on the other forum.

Very good point. (One that I originally intended to include, but due to the early hour of the post, I apparently was still 1/2 asleep....) :D

Er, yeah I kinda hope AA goes out of business cause there ideas are so crappy (evil)

There's nothing like going out gracefully Ricky.... And well that was nothing like going out gracefully! :rolleyes:

If you're staying then welcome back but if not dont just sit there and whine...

T.

Isn't that like the pot calling the kettle black?

No

Use your metaphors wisely

AA has such bad ideas for lines that only geeks will buy them.

I believe I used it wisely. Marvel and DC come to mind as extremely horrible ideas for lines (sarcasm off). I certainly understand with being frustrated about when they are coming out but with a move to a new factory and a bunch of mistakes i'd rather wait.

Er, yeah I kinda hope AA goes out of business cause there ideas are so crappy (evil)

Why are you coming back to make moronic posts? Lets all hope your family loose their jobs and you have to live on the streets shall we.

Whats that, thats not very nice...

Yeah.

So dont wish the same on others.

Why are you coming back to make moronic posts? Lets all hope your family loose their jobs and you have to live on the streets shall we.

Whats that, thats not very nice...

Yeah.

So dont wish the same on others.

Frankly, sir I really don't care what you say and right back at you anyways