UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Goodbye Minimates-- A farewell speech by RickyRoma

rickyroma

I don't like Minimates anymore.

It started when AA/DST postponed the D.C. Minis. I wanted those a lot. I am not going to wait until they come in February (if they even come then...).

They only come up with crappy lines to Minimate, crapin' cereal. Unless you need to buy every single Minimate that ever comes out there is no reason whatsoever to buy them.

Even series 12/13 came out about 6 months late and had no baddies at all. Series 14+15 are Minimates about a movie that came out 4 months ago. AA has such bad ideas for lines that only geeks will buy them.

Watch this movie:The End

Some of you ugly people even complained about my signature of :deathstroke: B)

I will sell my Minimates on Ebay.......

:deathstroke: :deathstroke: :deathstroke: :deathstroke: :deathstroke: :deathstroke: :deathstroke: :deathstroke: :deathstroke: :deathstroke: :deathstroke: B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)

--Ha HA I have the last laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I too am sorry to see you go. I even understand your reasons because I am close to quitting myself. However, you sound as though you blame this community. Thats BS dude.

I too am sorry to see you go. I even understand your reasons because I am close to quitting myself. However, you sound as though you blame this community. Thats BS dude.

I am not blaiming your "community". I am blaiming AA and DST.

Can you sell me your mates? PLEEEEEEASE? (@).(@)

Hey, woah, I want in on this :P .

Got $500?

Deadpool... Get out your checkbook. >:D

Actually, I think the least we could do is all chip in to make the passing of a fellowfan a bit easier. Thoughts?

Ah, alas, I was joking. Tis a shame.

Can you sell me your mates? PLEEEEEEASE? (@).(@)

Hey, woah, I want in on this :P .

Got $500?

Deadpool... Get out your checkbook. >:D

Actually, I think the least we could do is all chip in to make the passing of a fellowfan a bit easier. Thoughts?

Ah, alas, I was joking. Tis a shame.

Yeah. $500 is out of my range too, and I'm not so hot with sharing. :/

All right, who neutered my post (#10) up there?

I thought the F-bomb was OK as long as it wasn't directed towards anybody??? :huh:

If BIG BROTHER is going to modify the posts, they could at least footnote it so that the other members know when a message has been censored... :ninja:

NO HD, the F-Bomb is OK only if it's directed at Ady or TBT. ;)

It's a shame that AA/ DST have sucked the fun out of this line. I saw the post in the Marvel forum about series 12 or 13 or whatever it was showing up in comic book stores today, and realized that it didn't really matter to me. I'm not ready to say that I'm quitting Minimates, but they are way down the priority list where my collecting is concerned.

Maybe after everyone quits Minimates, we can turn this place into a LEGO Minifigs forum. :lol:

In honor of the lost member - :deathstroke:

And just because it's the coolest smilie I've ever seen - :andy:

All right, who neutered my post (#10) up there?

I thought the F-bomb was OK as long as it wasn't directed towards anybody??? :huh:

If BIG BROTHER is going to modify the posts, they could at least footnote it so that the other members know when a message has been censored... :ninja:

Seconded, http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.ph...ost&p=15590 is still full of F though

Don't count me out yet, but I certainly understand where ricky is coming from. It looks like things are getting better, but only marginally.

I bought two packs of the Target minimates with Nightcrawler in them and both HCs legs snapped off. TBT! sent me another pack and it was the same story. Right now there are three crippled Nightcrawlers on my desk. Good going Art Asylum & DST. You found a new way to screw us over.