UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Knight Rider?!

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have not see KITT or KARR in my local TRU yet. I have been looking all the time and I have never even seen them on the pegs yet. They have been released haven't they?? I want a KITT (non-SPM) but will get both as I know teh non-SPM is not out yet.

I have not see KITT or KARR in my local TRU yet. I have been looking all the time and I have never even seen them on the pegs yet. They have been released haven't they?? I want a KITT (non-SPM) but will get both as I know teh non-SPM is not out yet.

The current SPM KITT and KARR that are out are comic shop/specialty store exclusives, and you won't find those at TRU. The regular KITT will hit TRU sometime in May, according to Zach's last update.

It looks like I ordered from the wrong place this time. LOL. AFX says they haven't even gotten a shipping notice on their stock of these.

Definitely check with AFX about that, because there's something wonky there.

Looks like you got things backwards, Paco. Hit your local comic shop instead.

Nice comparison pics Zach. I will say the final product looks even better! The glossy finish is pretty sweet. I have the SPM and I plan on getting the regular KITT in May. Somehow I have become obsessed with mini-vehicles. Early on I wasn't going to go for any MAX or TV/Movie vehicles.. Now I have 3 MAX jets, 3 BSG ships, 3 BTTF Cars and a Knight Rider Car. I don't even play HALO but if I find one of those ATVs on sale, I'll probably have to add that to the collection as well.

:thumbsup:

It looks like I ordered from the wrong place this time. LOL. AFX says they haven't even gotten a shipping notice on their stock of these.

Definitely check with AFX about that, because there's something wonky there.

Thanks Zach

I checked with them two days ago. They said they did not know when they were coming and had not been given notice that they were even shipping yet. Whats funny is they showed KARR as in stock for a few days two weeks ago but now both are showing as preorder. I think someone may have dropped the ball at AFX on this one. Still looking forward to these though. I may contact and see if I can cancel with them and order from somewhere that shows as in stock like Entertainment Earth.

Nice comparison pics Zach. I will say the final product looks even better! The glossy finish is pretty sweet. I have the SPM and I plan on getting the regular KITT in May. Somehow I have become obsessed with mini-vehicles. Early on I wasn't going to go for any MAX or TV/Movie vehicles.. Now I have 3 MAX jets, 3 BSG ships, 3 BTTF Cars and a Knight Rider Car. I don't even play HALO but if I find one of those ATVs on sale, I'll probably have to add that to the collection as well.

:thumbsup:

Do so! I loved the first Halo, especially the Warthogs, but even if I didn't, the Minimate Warthog is the most fun thing ever.

If I may, I would recommend a pirate ship, as well. Any of the three that are out. So neat.

I checked with them two days ago. They said they did not know when they were coming and had not been given notice that they were even shipping yet. Whats funny is they showed KARR as in stock for a few days two weeks ago but now both are showing as preorder. I think someone may have dropped the ball at AFX on this one. Still looking forward to these though. I may contact and see if I can cancel with them and order from somewhere that shows as in stock like Entertainment Earth.

It may have been an error, but definitely give them a chance to correct it, they're good guys.

Speaking of KITT variations... are you going to make the Un-SPM wih the bright orange pop-up-stoppy-things?

Well a week later and these are still showing as pre order on AFX. So I contacted them again about when they may be getting these and got this answer.

"We should have them in 1-2 weeks. Thank you". (which is the same thing that has been listed on their website for several weeks).

HMMM... not really liking this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So I thought that since we are now in May I would give this topic a bump. Anyone know when in May the regular KITT is supposed to hit> I checked both TRU's in my area and nothing of course.

Zach, any word? May is almost over and no regular KITT in TRU or showing up on eBay.

He's stated recently that it's all up to TRU - they are waiting to put it out, stated didn't want to ship them during their "slow" sales period. Should be soon, though!

I believe it's Entertainment Earth's KITT on there. I'm pretty sure it's EE that sells stuff through TRU.com that TRU doesn't sell. A lot of the Minimate sets and other items are actually through them and you can tell because they're over-priced, never go on sale and don't qualify for free shipping offers.