UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Knight Rider?!

Then go to TRU and buy the Hover DeLorean, the Ranger ship and another Stealth Jet. All awesome.

Sorry, I just can't do it. I bought the full LCBS assortment, plus the TRU variant pirate ship & DeLorean. But I'm done buying the Stealth Jet. I don't want to buy any more Stealth Jets. It's been done to death and I'm really tired of them. The same repainted figure and the same jet recolored. Maybe on clearance, but I'm so sick of the Stealth Jet. Sorry Zach. But it was never based on any property or design I care for. Maybe if the figure was more unique I would have gotten it.

Edited by monkeycrumb

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's a piece of frivolus trivia for you. Whilst searching for my newest avatar, I stumbled across this Knight Rider soundboard and low and behold it turns out that KARR was actually voiced by none other than Peter Cullen (aka: Optimus Prime). According to IMDB, Cullen voiced KARR in his first appearance in the episode titled "Trust Doesn't Rust." KARR was later voiced by an actor named Paul Frees in his follow up episode entitled "KITT vs KARR."

Check out the soundboard for some nostalgic quotes from the TV series. Happy Friday. :biggrin:

Edited by MINI_MYTE

Then go to TRU and buy the Hover DeLorean, the Ranger ship and another Stealth Jet. All awesome.

Sorry, I just can't do it. I bought the full LCBS assortment, plus the TRU variant pirate ship & DeLorean. But I'm done buying the Stealth Jet. I don't want to buy any more Stealth Jets. It's been done to death and I'm really tired of them. The same repainted figure and the same jet recolored. Maybe on clearance, but I'm so sick of the Stealth Jet. Sorry Zach. But it was never based on any property or design I care for. Maybe if the figure was more unique I would have gotten it.

I was half-joking, although TRU sales could always be better. I guess I'll stop pushing for my new, more unique MAX jet colorway, then. :ninja:

Thanks for all of the updates Zach. The photos look great Jeff! We had a short period of time here in the office where we would "Hoff" people's desks on their Birthday or for no reason at all. We printed out dozens of David Hasselhoff pictures and wallpapered their work area.. needless to say there were some pretty sweet Knight Rider photos mixed in. All I kept thinking about is the minimate vehicle!.. (and why would Hoff post with pug puppies in his lap?... don't google it unless you want to be sick)

-V

Just another in the long line of things I wish I could unsee.

I foresee the Hoffmobiles being sell-outs....best vehicles yet by a yard.

Hope the next ones blow KITT and KARR out of the water.

dukes_of_hazzard.jpg

or

ateam_450x350.jpgRA31537LG.jpg

or

342240_main.jpg

I know the last one is a long shot, but just imagine the blister card. A random civilian car with the TJ Hooker Minimate riding the hood. Priceless!

Blow huh? horns blow, and I know a certain orange car that has a horn that blows a certain song out that would rock the socks off of any vehicle yet. and speaking of water, this same car happens to jump over a lot of water :thumbsup:

unless by water, you mean another boat :sad:

Blow huh? horns blow, and I know a certain orange car that has a horn that blows a certain song out that would rock the socks off of any vehicle yet. and speaking of water, this same car happens to jump over a lot of water :thumbsup:

unless by water, you mean another boat :sad:

Zach's probably hinting at... NIGHT BOAT!

tumblr_l8insemaVj1qz4yoao1_500.png

Edited by MINI_MYTE

Dukes of Hazzard is a wave in itself - General Lee, Roscoe's Sheriff Car & Daisy's Jeep (or Boss Hogg's Caddy).

Don't forget Cooter's tow truck.

I hope the exclusive 2-pack that never gets made is "Coy and Vance Duke". I hated when they were on the show.

What about Daisy's first car, the yellow one, that got driven off a cliff? That could be made too

(Starsky and Hutch had a sweet ride as well)

man, I am getting more excited than I should thinking about the possibilities of classic vehicles... I wonder if the classic battlestar gallactica ships will ever come back?

Edited by Nervous

what about a "fall guy" :thumbsup: truck and the "Coyote" from Hardcastle and McCormick :thumbsup:

I think you're the only other person I've ever met that's heard of Hardcastle & McCormick. Usually I get blank stares when I mention it and had started to wonder if I had imagined the whole show. ;)

Don't feel alone - I remember it as well. I was a big fan of the theme song. I used to rock out to it before bath time Sunday nights.

what about a "fall guy" :thumbsup: truck and the "Coyote" from Hardcastle and McCormick :thumbsup:

NO shit! I am not lying when i write this... I saw this yesterday when browsing through this guys lego stuff ( fafter being linked to his M.A.S.K. stuff)

Colt Seavers up in this mofo!

and I also loved Hardcastle and McCormick, great odd couple teamup

coyote

ps. wouldn't M.A.S.K. fit so nicely in with M.A.X.?

lego Thunderhawk!

hell, just give me all these, minus KITT

lego 80's show cars

Edited by Nervous